Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

You must be joking.
Compared to Biden at 8% and Bush and Obama at even less, the admin turnover rate for Trump was a whopping 35%. Few could stand working for this no brain idiot.

His admin was a joke with a level of incompetence never seen before in the free world.
The only people loyal to him had to commit crimes to do it. Hilarious.....they’re fitting him for an orange jump suit as we speak.

If Trump runs & wins we can kiss our Democratic Republic goodbye forever. Once it's gone it's all over. Trump will burn this entire Country down just to even the score with his enemies because he's a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Democrats had better regroup & get their shit together.
So let's see... you say "Trump will
burn this entire Country
Hmmm does that mean these properties that Trump owns, HE'll ALLOW them to be burned down?
Trumpproperties.png

Compared to Biden at 8% and Bush and Obama at even less, the admin turnover rate for Trump was a whopping 35%. Few could stand working for this no brain idiot.

His admin was a joke with a level of incompetence never seen before in the free world.
Actually that was what WE CALLED cleaning the SWAMP!

Ingesting industrial cleaner was a winner suggestion.
FACTS which idiots like Dagosa seem to totally ignore!!!
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

WHERE you f...king LIAR...WHERE did Trump EVER use the words "INJESTING INDUSTRIAL CLEANER"??
YOU are such a damn liar like most people like you that "DON"T FOLLOW the SCIENCE"!!!!!!

I didn't mean that Trump will literally "burn the Country down". Wow.
So what else did you mean when you wrote...
Trump will burn this entire Country down just to even the score with his enemies because he's a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.
Are you a professional psychiatrist to determine Trump's a "FUCKING PSYCHOPATH"? Or were you not calling him a "FUCKING PSYCHOPATH?"

FACTS which idiots like Dagosa seem to totally ignore!!!
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

WHERE you f...king LIAR...WHERE did Trump EVER use the words "INJESTING INDUSTRIAL CLEANER"??
YOU are such a damn liar like most people like you that "DON"T FOLLOW the SCIENCE"!!!!!!
Still defending a nitwit. Geesus, get a life.
The statements by Trump was a follow up to a speach on how important industrial surface cleaners are in helping prevent the spread of covid. Nope, you’re delusional. Trump was referring to the INDUSTRIAL cleaners like Lysol.

Forum List

Back