Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

Yes.

It was.

See above.

See above.

Part of the mass delusion spoon-fed to Democrat (and some conservative) hysterics, yes.

Baseless nonsense.

Bizarre, non-factual claim.
So according to Mintrut logic, if a person speaks at many rallies, tweets incessantly all day, and gets interviewed on television/radio etc, you can't tell what they are really like? You do know that is what politicians are relying on when they do these things - Joe Public forming an opinion on them. You do get that, right?

I guess the good news is we won't see any posts by you on any politicians because, after all, as you say, anything said about them in public is 'media-driven delusional hysteria'.

As for 'Bizarre, non-factual claim', you don't do sarcasm well, do you?

Washington Post columnist Robert Kagan on Thursday delivered a stark warning about the future of the American republic, which he said was going to come under great strain thanks in large part to the actions of former President Donald Trump.

Kagan starts off by dispelling the notion that Trump will not run for president in 2024.

"Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for president in 2024," he writes. "The hope and expectation that he would fade in visibility and influence have been delusional. He enjoys mammoth leads in the polls; he is building a massive campaign war chest; and at this moment the Democratic ticket looks vulnerable. Barring health problems, he is running."

Kagan goes on to warn that Trump and his allies are "preparing for victory by any means necessary," through "an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020."

Kagan then warns Americans that they should not be certain that the constitutional order will again hold if it comes under assault for a second time in three years.

"All that prevented it was a handful of state officials with notable courage and integrity, and the reluctance of two attorneys general and a vice president to obey orders they deemed inappropriate," he writes. "These were not the checks and balances the Framers had in mind when they designed the Constitution, of course, but Trump has exposed the inadequacy of those protections."

Read the whole essay here.

This essay is alarming and should concern us all - regardless of political ideology. There is much more to this essay on the The Washington Post website. I totally agree with Robert Kagan's warnings.
Like we care, you still think Russia gate wasn't a hoax and a conspiracy by dems.....can't wait to see the bull shit you have for 2024

So according to Mintrut logic, if a person speaks at many rallies, tweets incessantly all day, and gets interviewed on television/radio etc, you can't tell what they are really like?
As I already said, Trump's a pathological narcissist.

Beyond this, anyone claiming to know "what they are [he is] really like" is either a family member or, in the case of the millions affected by TDS, a gullible hysterical.
You do know that is what politicians are relying on when they do these things - Joe Public forming an opinion on them.
Most always woefully misinformed, yes.
You do get that, right?
See above.
I guess the good news is we won't see any posts by you on any politicians because, after all, as you say, anything said about them in public is 'media-driven delusional hysteria'.
False; I said this about Trump.

You're deeply confused, but hysteria will cause this.
As for 'Bizarre, non-factual claim', you don't do sarcasm well, do you?
Bizarre/non-factual observation.

Yes it is and if You think I'm wrong, you prove it.

You can laugh all you want dickhead but I know you're not. It's that you didn't want anyone to know you supported it all. Home of tb er brave and hand on heart etc, yet republicans supported the takeover of the country by a ratbag fascist. Wheres your patriotism to america in that? You're just a desperate right wing extremist wanting to eliminate all opposition to your utopian north Korea type government.

Keep laughing boy. Have another swing at me.

^^^💩🕓🧠🧠🧠

1632886447343.png

Judge Wonders How So Many ‘Law-Abiding’ Americans ‘Morphed Into Terrorists’ On Jan. 6

Just imagine what 2024 could be like.

Oh, so the rule only applies to Trump. How....quaint...
Does it? Did I make this claim?

You're multiplying the rotten fruit of your incompetence with foolish false claims such as this.

My suggestion would be to seek a path to competent thinking and self-expression - good luck. :)

Does it? Did I make this claim?

You're multiplying the rotten fruit of your incompetence with foolish false claims such as this.

My suggestion would be to seek a path to competent thinking and self-expression - good luck. :)
Oh, how do you fit your head through that door?

The problem with people like you (ie. you think you are the smartest person in the room), is that with your self-delusions of grandeur, rather than make people sit up in amazement at your 'intellect', we just smile to ourselves at your sanctimonious piffle. Just like we do with your hero, the Orange Buffoon.

Oh, how do you fit your head through that door?
Childish ad hominem.
The problem with people like you
See above.
(ie. you think you are the smartest person in the room),
You've managed to establish that you're incompetent.

Perhaps work on correcting this rather than further embarrassing yourself with yet more irrelevant spewing.
is that with your self-delusions of grandeur,
Projection, and see above.
rather than make people sit up in amazement at your 'intellect', we just smile to ourselves at your sanctimonious piffle.
More incompetent spewing/derailing.
Just like we do with your hero, the Orange Buffoon.
You're further demonstrating your incompetence, as you've clearly not read or cannot comprehend my signature, this despite having replied to numerous posts to which it's attached.

Good luck if you choose to work toward basic competence, and please know that I do appreciate your demonstration of the inability of many Democrats to process the most simple information.

:)

Childish ad hominem.

See above.

You've managed to establish that you're incompetent.

Perhaps work on correcting this rather than further embarrassing yourself with yet more irrelevant spewing.

Projection, and see above.

More incompetent spewing/derailing.

You're further demonstrating your incompetence, as you've clearly not read or cannot comprehend my signature, this despite having replied to numerous posts to which it's attached.

Good luck if you choose to work toward basic competence, and please know that I do appreciate your demonstration of the inability of many Democrats to process the most simple information.

Of course "multiplying the rotten fruit of your incompetence" is not a childish ad hom, but foreplay, right?

I have signatures turned off...

What's it like sitting on that high horse? Can you see past your ego?

Of course "multiplying the rotten fruit of your incompetence" is not a childish ad hom, but foreplay, right?
It's a wake up call.
I have signatures turned off...
Thank you for letting me know this; see below.

I'm not a libertarian, conservative, Republican or Trump supporter, but rather someone who recognizes how profoundly unhinged and dangerous the Democrats have become since 2016.
What's it like sitting on that high horse? Can you see past your ego?
Irrelevant/infantile derailing/trolling.

You have a choice between incompetence and integrity; heed the call to integrity, or continue as you are.

It's a wake up call.

Thank you for letting me know this; see below.

I'm not a libertarian, conservative, Republican or Trump supporter, but rather someone who recognizes how profoundly unhinged and dangerous the Democrats have become since 2016.

Irrelevant/infantile derailing/trolling.

You have a choice between incompetence and integrity; heed the call to integrity, or continue as you are.

Ok, so you ad hom, it's a 'wake up call'. I do it, it's 'childish'. Interesting.
Pretty hard to trust somebody who throws barbs at Democrats, but seem to give Trump - who was definitely unhinged and dangerous - a free pass. Not even going to go into how Repubs acted when Obama was in the Oval Office.

As for the last sentence - back at ya...

Ok, so you ad hom, it's a 'wake up call'.
Integrity or ongoing incompetence - your choice. :)
I do it, it's 'childish'.
Correct.
Interesting.
Not really.
Pretty hard to trust somebody who throws barbs at Democrats,
Irrelevant/dubious assertion.
but seem to give Trump - who was definitely unhinged and dangerous - a free pass.
See above; Trump's definitely the 5th worst president of the century so far.
Not even going to go into how Repubs acted when Obama was in the Oval Office.
Good - it's irrelevant & pales in comparison to the deranged/seditious fascism of the Democrats over the last 5+ years.
As for the last sentence - back at ya...
Your choice remains the same. :)

Forum List

Back