Robert F Kennedy Junior criticizes the war in Ukraine. Just like his Dad criticized the US involvement in Vietnam. The Democratic Party has hope

It was NBC that recently censored RFK Junior these are sick minded people on the left wing. Totalitarian bastards but in the end they will lose.
I don't share your optimism.

Once despotism has taken root it can last for thousands of years.

Beats me. I don't watch vids from proven propaganda outlets, that don't even retract, but double down, when they are proven to lie, supporting their agenda, paying the largest settlement in history and acknowledging the finding of the court. You shouldn't either, but some partisan people never learn.
Yet you consider CNN, MSNBC, etc....credible sources. Sounds like someone needs to adhere to their own yapping.

Yet you consider CNN, MSNBC, etc....credible sources. Sounds like someone needs to adhere to their own yapping.
I take in them all and then read on my own. You should too, except when a source is proven beyond shadow of a doubt as a unapologetic purveyor of propaganda, causing destructive in some cases violent results to others and the country as a whole. Still getting news from FOX and Russia Today? I'll pass, thanks.

I take in them all and then read on my own. You should too, except when a source is proven beyond shadow of a doubt as a unapologetic purveyor of propaganda, causing destructive in some cases violent results to others and the country as a whole. Still getting news from FOX and Russia Today? I'll pass, thanks.
I don't watch any of them, but when I see an undoctored video of someone actually saying or doing what was claimed......hard to refute.

I don't watch any of them, but when I see an undoctored video of someone actually saying or doing what was claimed......hard to refute.
These days, no longer count yourself sure of what is doctored or not.

Undoctored:

The art thing with the books was interesting. Was that the Florida State Capital?
I also like the shot of the people laying down, such as the bicycle tunnel shot and women laying down next to the sidewalk with the bicycle, those take good imagination on the part of the photographer.:D

Forum List

Back