Robert F Kennedy Junior criticizes the war in Ukraine. Just like his Dad criticized the US involvement in Vietnam. The Democratic Party has hope

I really like the fact that RFK Junior criticizes the war in Ukraine and criticizes the killer jab, the covid poison vaccine!

But I think he might make a great VP instead of a Prez :up:

Trump/and RFJ junior......how about that?

The Dem wins because Chris Wray is in charge of election fraud enforcement.

A Trump vs. RFKjr race boxes out Chris Wray, and THAT IS THE POINT!!!!

I will point out the same fallacy of that useless bunch, every time I see it. The simply are not a news organization, as you never know when they will lie like a rug for politics or profit as the propaganda team keep putting out as long as the sheep, don't mind getting fkd.
Say Bah,ah,ah,ah Frannklin
iu
So, the video is fake because it was shown on Fox? Kennedy didn't really say these things?

That’s OK buddy I got nothing wrong with you Im not into the personal attacks… i’m not gonna troll like you are apparently you don’t even care what Rfk Junior has to say. I guess you could just watch CNN where they do nothing about their anchor saying all white people have a virus. The constant racism from CNN.

And the fake news that CNN has put out about the coronavirus and the vaccines that they never apologized for. You just keep believing what you want man.

Go RFK Junior
The multiple fake news sources shown by DIms here all the time are never called out by our "independent" mods.

Robert F Kennedy Junior has suggested that we are not in Ukraine for humanitarian reasons but there to prolong the war. Now you see it don’t you my fellow Democrats we now have a Kennedy back in action and how beautiful that is. Watch out Joe Biden watch out establishment Democrats and Republicans we’ve got Robert F Kennedy Junior and he’s making waves. It’s starting to feel really good again to be a Democrat to have men like Robert F Kennedy Junior to look up to let’s see his other positions but now he has the position on Ukraine that his own father took against Vietnam this is really great. Robert F Kennedy Junior has also told us about the danger of the Covid vaccine which science now backs him on. Another great thing this is what leader ship looks like this my friends its what FDR, JFK and RFK leader ship looks like.

I would like folks to look at the six minute mark of the above video to see a great Democrat Robert F Kennedy in 1968 speaking out against the United States involvement in the Vietnam war followed after that by his son in the modern era today speaking out against the United States involvement in the war in Ukraine.

Democrats will refuse to even let him debate Joe Biden.

To them, JFK is a MAGA nutcase.

But they are in a pickle, cuz they can't really demonize JFK Jr. because JFK is so beloved from the past.

So they just ignore him, like they do the average voter.

Elections are no longer about the will of the people, it is about corporate and governmental power like JFK says.

It's better for him though that they won't let him run and beat Biden, otherwise, he would wind up like his father.

But they are in a pickle, cuz they can't really demonize JFK Jr. because JFK is so beloved from the past.

Elections are no longer about the will of the people, it is about corporate and governmental power like JFK says.

It's better for him though that they won't let him run and beat Biden, otherwise, he would wind up like his father.
Obviously he's not afraid of assassination, nor the effeminate killers of the CIA. The CIA is not ignoring him, as we have just shown on another thread. This means that the reactionary mechanism of the nazi dems and CIA can be studied. Both are being forced into a fall-back position, though the CIA is doing the dirty work behind the scenes as their puppet in the WH dances on thinner and thinner ice with each passing day.

Some great points made by Robert F Kennedy Junior. He talked about how there is such a massive divide between the rich and the poor in America. Democrats stop caring about that today all they talk about is BLM and transgender issues. Robert F Kennedy Junior brought up the fact that over 50% of Americans don’t have $1000 to their name to afford an emergency. All the meanwhile we send $110, billion to Ukraine not about Ukrainians but as the secretary of defense said …. to exhaust Russia.

We are cutting welfare and food stamps of 30 million Americans by 90% as RFK Junior pointed out. What the hell is going on in this country…. sending all this money to Ukraine but not helping out poor Americans. To hell with that I’m so glad that Robert F Kennedy Junior is speaking up on these issues..

By the way the corrupt far left wing media like CNN and MSNBC is censoring Robert F Kennedy Junior. That’s the fake news right there they don’t give a darn about this country.

Over 15 million Americans lost their Medicare as pointed out by RFK Junior. Well my fellow Democrats we have somebody here we finally have a Democrat and RFK Junior to look up to…. What is amazing feeling truly a breath of fresh air and good news finally some good news for the Democrats.
Yes indeed, intelligent hope for the faltering dems, though simultaneously the Puppetmaster's worst nightmare.

Robert F Kennedy Junior has suggested that we are not in Ukraine for humanitarian reasons but there to prolong the war. Now you see it don’t you my fellow Democrats we now have a Kennedy back in action and how beautiful that is. Watch out Joe Biden watch out establishment Democrats and Republicans we’ve got Robert F Kennedy Junior and he’s making waves. It’s starting to feel really good again to be a Democrat to have men like Robert F Kennedy Junior to look up to let’s see his other positions but now he has the position on Ukraine that his own father took against Vietnam this is really great. Robert F Kennedy Junior has also told us about the danger of the Covid vaccine which science now backs him on. Another great thing this is what leader ship looks like this my friends its what FDR, JFK and RFK leader ship looks like.

I would like folks to look at the six minute mark of the above video to see a great Democrat Robert F Kennedy in 1968 speaking out against the United States involvement in the Vietnam war followed after that by his son in the modern era today speaking out against the United States involvement in the war in Ukraine.

Russia is invading another country. Completely different situation from Vietnam. JFK would have helped Ukraine. When the Russians challenged us, he did not back down. To back down would be a signal for Russia to keep going and for China to invade Taiwan. Kennedy is Neville Chamberlain doubled and redoubled. You Putin puppets are all; over the place,

It was NBC that recently censored RFK Junior these are sick minded people on the left wing. Totalitarian bastards but in the end they will lose.

So, the video is fake because it was shown on Fox? Kennedy didn't really say these things?
Beats me. I don't watch vids from proven propaganda outlets, that don't even retract, but double down, when they are proven to lie, supporting their agenda, paying the largest settlement in history and acknowledging the finding of the court. You shouldn't either, but some partisan people never learn.

JFK would have helped Ukraine.

LMFAO!!!

So, um, who was behind the JFK assassination and why....

LMFAO!!!

And like clockwork, EMH makes it about the jews.

Last edited:
There is proof that Maricopa County believes Dominion Machines can be programmed to cheat.

Proof that so-called conservatives really love wasting tax dollars chasing ghosts.

He's auditioning to become the newest member of the band 'The 'Dead Kennedys'

There is proof that Maricopa County believes Dominion Machines can be programmed to cheat.

There is no proof of that, but the Republicans turned them over to a 3rd party, so they had to be de-certified.

There is no proof of that, but the Republicans turned them over to a 3rd party, so they had to be de-certified.
"Arizona’s largest county approved nearly $3 million Wednesday for new vote-counting machines to replace those used in the 2020 election, which were given to legislative Republicans for a partisan review of the results.

The GOP-controlled Maricopa County Board of Supervisors said the machines were compromised because they were in the control of firms not accredited to handle election equipment. Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, had said she would seek to decertify the machines if the county planned to use them again."

Gotta love conservatives folding their own fuck up into their conspiracy.

LMFAO!!!

No one

Oswald acted alone

Your Zionist CIA conspiracy theories are PROVEN lies

Deal with it

And like clockwork, EMH makes it about the jews.

Zionist Fascist Jews are the answer to the question, and you do not like that answer, because you are not a fan of TRUTH.

Forum List

Back