robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
If anything destroying Confederate statutes will just reignite racism. That seems to be the fad today. Destroy this great nation by dividing it into tribes who hate each other.

Our schools are so bad today that before the riots of 2020 many college students don’t even know who won the Civil War. Most also probably had no idea who Robert E. Lee was and couldn’t have cared less.

Last edited:
If anything destroying Confederate statutes will just reignite racism. That seems to be the fad today. Destroy this great nation by dividing it into triples who hate each other.

Our schools are so bad today that before the riots of 2020 many college students don’t even know who won the Civil War. Most also probably had no idea who Robert E. Lee was and couldn’t have cared less.

its just more ignorance to remove them. pekple think they know all about the civil war but they dont.

Honestly, I don't get Robert E. Lee statues and I don't give a fuck if they are removed.
The most of them we're built in the 1920s when the KKK was strong and Jim Crow laws were all over the South. It was a symbol used to convey the message to the black population that the white man was still in charge and that they needed to keep in their place. It was long overdue for them to be torn down.

The most of them we're built in the 1920s when the KKK was strong and Jim Crow laws were all over the South. It was a symbol used to convey the message to the black population that the white man was still in charge and that they needed to keep in their place. It was long overdue for them to be torn down.
It's weird. Statues to the military leader of the states who warred against the country because they didn't like being told they can't have slaves (yes I know there is more to it but that's the biggie). Sure, valiant warrior, but so what. I'm not aware of any Yamamoto statues in the town squares of Hawaii or Rommel statues in France.

Last edited:
It's weird. Statues to the military leader of the states who warred against the country because they didn't like being told they can't have slaves (yes I know there is more to it but that's the biggie). Sure, valiant warrior, but so what. I'm not aware any Yamamoto statues in the town squares of Hawaii or Rommel statues in France.
What surprises me is the fact that they were allowed to be built in place I mean that's a lot of people complacent with intimidation of a whole race of people. Thank God times have changed.

Yupper.

Get rid of the statues of Confederate leaders that sit on public land here in the United States of America.
They were traitors. Some were deserters.
All were enemies of that.... 'United States of America.'

Now, if some private party wants a 'statuary park', or a museum with them....go for it.
But no public funding.

I've told the following story before.
But I'll tell it again:

Visited Hungary a couple years back.
Went to Buda and Pest to visit old work colleagues.

Was told that the authorities (I forget in which city).....have organized a 'statuary' or 'symbols' park where many of the multitude of Stalin/Lenin/Soviet symbols that were so common in those two cities.....are now parked.

There is no love lost nor fondness for the 'Soviet era'.....by today's Hungarians.
But, they kept the symbols of their old enemy around to remind people of the 'bad old days'.

So, with that in mind, I'm OK if some private financial angel and/or entrepreneur wants to buy those old statues of our enemies and put 'em on private ground and charge folks to go look at 'em. Go for it.

Yupper.

Get rid of the statues of Confederate leaders that sit on public land here in the United States of America.
They were traitors. Some were deserters.
All were enemies of that.... 'United States of America.'

Now, if some private party wants a 'statuary park', or a museum with them....go for it.
But no public funding.

I've told the following story before.
But I'll tell it again:

Visited Hungary a couple years back.
Went to Buda and Pest to visit old work colleagues.

Was told that the authorities (I forget in which city).....have organized a 'statuary' or 'symbols' park where many of the multitude of Stalin/Lenin/Soviet symbols that were so common in those two cities.....are now parked.

There is no love lost nor fondness for the 'Soviet era'.....by today's Hungarians.
But, they kept the symbols of their old enemy around to remind people of the 'bad old days'.

So, with that in mind, I'm OK if some private financial angel and/or entrepreneur wants to buy those old statues of our enemies and put 'em on private ground and charge folks to go look at 'em. Go for it.
Totally agree, that's a good place for him out of the public picture and yes no public funding for it.

It was too tall to transport, so they had to seperate the upper body from the horse to manuver the 21 ft tall statue under electric lines and underpasses and such. When the two pieces were seperated, they found, as expected, that it was full of shit.
“It was too tall to transport”, so they chopped it up. :cuckoo:

You guys will justify just about any insanity, won’t you? Cheers, bottoms up on the poison.

the confederacy lost, in case you didnt know

qjmrl98ot3381.jpg
So you post a picture of some Democrats gathering together?

Funny, you say "white" like it is a bad thing.

The real reason is anti-white racism.
It is not racism against whites to be against white supremacists. They are the true racist in this equation. Everyone else is just trying to counter the effects of those far right radical freaks. Most white people are saying just like most black people are seen is the extremists in any group that are the problem.

It was too tall to transport, so they had to seperate the upper body from the horse to manuver the 21 ft tall statue under electric lines and underpasses and such. When the two pieces were seperated, they found, as expected, that it was full of shit.
Excellent, just like any argument trying to defend White supremacism, they're all full of shit.

“It was too tall to transport”, so they chopped it up. :cuckoo:

You guys will justify just about any insanity, won’t you? Cheers, bottoms up on the poison.
What’s insane is to defend monuments to traitors and war criminals who tried to destroy America, monuments to slavery, black codes, Jim Crow, segregation, and racism.

What’s insane is to defend monuments to traitors and war criminals who tried to destroy America, monuments to slavery, black codes, Jim Crow, segregation, and racism.
Yawn. Same old same old. First we were told these statues are of bad people and they belonged in a historical museum. After that is agreed to in some cities and states, they proceed to destroy them. Of course they're saying the same shit about Lincoln and Washington and monuments like Mount Rushmore and other "slave owners". Give an inch, they take a mile, give a finger, they'll take an arm. This is who the today's Left in America is today, they are vermin that cannot be trusted and will stop at nothing on their path to the destruction of this country and rewriting of it's history.

Stann Was FDR a member of the KKK or a White Supremacist trying to keep the "Negro in his place"? You do realize he made a glowing speech praising Robert E Lee as a great American at the unveiling of his statue, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back