robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
oEtJ60K.jpeg
I found the answer on fact check; it's always best to go to an unbiased source. The statue was erected in 1924 as a gift from McEntire, a wealthy white stock broker during the Nationwide wave of statue construction and other demonstrations of white supremacy like the rise of the klu Klux Klan and proliferation of Jim Crow laws.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
I looked it up on fact check, it's always best to go to an unbiased source to find out the truth. The statue was erected in 1924 as a gift from McIntire, a wealthy white stock broker during the nationwide wave of statue construction and other demonstrations of white supremacy like the rise of the Ku Klux Klan and proliferation of Jim Crow laws. This last part is my interpretation of that information. These statues were meant to intimidate and " keep black people in their place " { which is subservient to white people ( as white supremacists would like it to be ) }.

one more down

howbout preserving history by teaching it to our kids?

Someday you likely will succeed in destroying this country. Do you think that what replaces it, will be better? How fucking stupid are you?

Someday you likely will succeed in destroying this country. Do you think that what replaces it, will be better? How fucking stupid are you?
The statue was donated by a white supremacist in 1924. The KKK and Jim Crow laws and statues like this were designed to strike fear in the hearts of black Americans and " keep them in their place ". Yes taking these nasty statues down will lead to something much better. Hatred has no place in America.

thesw are no republicans i know. you would be suprised at how many are dems.
The liberal mind does not support white supremacy at all. That alone tells me there are very few Democrats that are in the KKK or other far-right terrorist groups.

thesw are no republicans i know. you would be suprised at how many are dems.
White supremacists increase in numbers dramatically when trump was president. Paul Gosar has strong relationships with Nick Fuentes a white nationalist. Stephen King of Iowa has long been a white nationalist. Look at how few Republicans condemned the actions of The proud boys and other white nationalist groups during the insurrection January 6th and after the tragedy in Charlotte. That puts it square on the Republicans. They are courting these malcontents and their hatred.

The statue was donated by a white supremacist in 1924. The KKK and Jim Crow laws and statues like this were designed to strike fear in the hearts of black Americans and " keep them in their place ". Yes taking these nasty statues down will lead to something much better. Hatred has no place in America.

That is your take on it, and you are a lying asshole.

FOr the rest of us, it is have part of the larger American Identity for over 5 generations.

Yes, they did. And they were re assimilated back into the fold. YOu are trying to UNDO that healing.

;
YOu are an anti-american asshole.
Healing ? That statue was one of many that prevented healing. It promoted white supremacy how disgusting how un-American. When I first heard about this I thought it was long overdue. The open wounds will now be able to heal instead of having statues festering them continually.

White supremacists increase in numbers dramatically when trump was president. Paul Gosar has strong relationships with Nick Fuentes a white nationalist. Stephen King of Iowa has long been a white nationalist. Look at how few Republicans condemned the actions of The proud boys and other white nationalist groups during the insurrection January 6th and after the tragedy in Charlotte. That puts it square on the Republicans. They are courting these malcontents and their hatred.
white supremeicist dont exsist. and obama started all this racia lhate .

Healing ? That statue was one of many that prevented healing. It promoted white supremacy how disgusting how un-American. When I first heard about this I thought it was long overdue. The open wounds will now be able to heal instead of having statues festering them continually.

No, it didn't. You are just an asshole talking shit.

FOr the rest of us, it is have part of the larger American Identity for over 5 generations.
You must be a white supremacist if you claim anything to do with that nasty statue. I really feel sorry for you, you don't know how sick you are.

I got that information from fact check they tell the truth they are reliable they're unbiased unlike you you called me a f****** liar you are the f****** a****** liar to support hate in this world you have to be a f****** liar you must have supported Trump too I bet you all you liars stick together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back