RNC Back Trump Attack on Retired Navy Admiral William McRaven

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
RNC backs Trump attack on retired Navy Admiral William McRaven

- - - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rnc-backs-trump-attack-on-retired-admiral-william-mcraven - - -

The Republican National Committee on Monday backed comments by President Trump that were critical of retired Navy Admiral William McRaven, best known for overseeing the Navy SEAL operation that resulted in the death of Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden.

============

This is from Fox News so I can't be accused of fishing from liberal new accounts! Strange the hypocrisy continues from this to Ivanka Trump using personal email account while her father still rails against Hillary Clinton for doing the same thing!

Running a successful military operation does not impart political wisdom.

It was nice that they tracked and blew away bin Laden. They reportedly got some good intel.

But what did it really change in the big game? Not a thing.

There is no proof that they killed Sammy Laden Jr.

Just like we trusted them when they supposedly went thru a ceremony and dropped him off in the ocean! A real leap of faith; sorta like believing Trump cares about something other than himself and his family! :113: :abgg2q.jpg: :2up:

15 threads on this already, and once again he never blamed him. The left made that up, and it was a really poorly made faux story as the cia was tracking him, not McRaven. And he is a fan of Clinton.

- - - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rnc-backs-trump-attack-on-retired-admiral-william-mcraven - - -

The Republican National Committee on Monday backed comments by President Trump that were critical of retired Navy Admiral William McRaven, best known for overseeing the Navy SEAL operation that resulted in the death of Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden.

============

This is from Fox News so I can't be accused of fishing from liberal new accounts! Strange the hypocrisy continues from this to Ivanka Trump using personal email account while her father still rails against Hillary Clinton for doing the same thing!
Republican strategy following their crushing House defeat: Get even kookier.

============

Hillary used an unauthorized server and destroyed the evidence of her criminal acts in an attempt to hide the fact from investigators.
Ivanka sent a few emails that discussed government business. Word is all of this was turned over over a year ago.

15 threads on this already, and once again he never blamed him. The left made that up, and it was a really poorly made faux story as the cia was tracking him, not McRaven. And he is a fan of Clinton.

I agree. All he said was he along with every American wished they would have gotten that POS sooner.

That's not an attack on the Admiral or anyone else.

Lefty loons are die hard idiots.

I am not a lefty loon, nor am I a righty robot. I absolutely believe this was an attack on the admiral, just as he attacked McCain, the gold star family, and others who have laid their lives on the line to serve this country's military. He is the commander in chief. He has no business saying things like this. It's hard to imagine why anyone would support a president attacking members of the military strictly for political gain.

Just like we trusted them when they supposedly went thru a ceremony and dropped him off in the ocean! A real leap of faith; sorta like believing Trump cares about something other than himself and his family! :113: :abgg2q.jpg: :2up:

If bin laden were a genuine terrorist mastermind, why kill him? Why not snatch him up unannounced and find out what else he's planned?

Oh right, he never existed, that's why Obama could have a political flunkee take credit for "gettign bin Laden"

I am not a lefty loon, nor am I a righty robot. I absolutely believe this was an attack on the admiral, just as he attacked McCain, the gold star family, and others who have laid their lives on the line to serve this country's military. He is the commander in chief. He has no business saying things like this. It's hard to imagine why anyone would support a president attacking members of the military strictly for political gain.
What did he say?

Forum List

Back