Rival Sons

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
This is easily the best new band I've heard in over twenty years.

No kidding. Check them out.

[youtube]-ijOlAR3zs8[/youtube]

[youtube]-MA0m1K2jW4[/youtube]

[youtube]abyOSwKgsCM[/youtube]

• Banned
Here is a couple of gems. If you know anything about American history then the title should give you some idea for what they're about. But what you might not know is the lead singer is 50% native American.

[youtube]huAVJ0gHSs8[/youtube]

[youtube]RdGkvggZw74[/youtube]

• Banned
Don't take my word for it...

Buchanan and Rival Sons are the new kings of rock and roll. For proof, look no further than the old kings of rock and roll. Jimmy Page, The notoriously quiet Led Zeppelin guitar god, owns all of Rival Sons’ albums and can’t shut up about them. And Jimmy Page isn’t the only one. Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Judas Priest, and Axl Rose have all jumped at the chance to tour the world with the Buchanan-fronted band.

RIVAL SONS - The New Kings of Rock and Roll - Screamer Magazine

• Banned
[MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION]

They recently won “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” at the 2012 Classic Rock Awards, where Head Down also finished a respectable second to Rush’s Clockwork Angels for, Album of the Year.

:lol:

Jay Buchanan has a great set of pipes and he's damned good on the harmonica as well. The blues comes from him.

Imo, the rest of the band?

Needs him very much.

• Banned
Jay Buchanan has a great set of pipes and he's damned good on the harmonica as well. The blues comes from him.

Imo, the rest of the band?

Needs him very much.

I agree on Buchanan, he reminds me a lot of Paul Rodgers.

But I think you're selling the rest of the band a bit short.

Forum List

Back