CNN Anchor Fleeing NY for Israel because her Jewish family will be more welcome there

Thread has been cleaned, after Report. Member are advised the topic of the thread is a current event being reported in Current Events forum, and to remain on Topic. That topic, OP Thread Post and Link are to:

CNN Anchor Fleeing NY for Israel because her Jewish family will be more welcome there​

with two points of emphasis or contention, beside the link story:
1) We are now approaching Hitler-era Jew-hatred in NYC.

2) This shows why Israel must continue to exist - as safe harbor.

Why aren't high profile American Jews protesting the outrageous treatment of Jews today? Is it pressure from the Biden administration or the media? The NYT described the demonstrations as "pizza and dance parties"?
They are trying to hide in plain site... these kids and their professors and their terrorists buddies mean business and soon someone is going to either get hurt or killed if the schools and NYC don't shut this down for good....
If they put the tents up take them down and burn them... don't let them back on campus and expel them.....

They are trying to hide in plain site... these kids and their professors and their terrorists buddies mean business and soon someone is going to either get hurt or killed if the schools and NYC don't shut this down for good....
If they put the tents up take them down and burn them... don't let them back on campus and expel them.....

Agreed. Also, the collaborators need to be rooted out and prosecuted. That includes "journalists" who amplified the hate speech, school faculty, parents of the terrorists, and other enablers who helped the terrorists, gave them aid and comfort, and participated in the attacks.

Why aren't high profile American Jews protesting the outrageous treatment of Jews today? Is it pressure from the Biden administration or the media? The NYT described the demonstrations as "pizza and dance parties"?
Answer: their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

I know a Jewish FORMER friend, a radical leftist, who went out and participated in anti-Israel protests within a week of October 7th.

Our chance to stop the rise of American Naziism is to pray that Trump is elected. For that to happen, the campaign has to focus on swing states - and harvest ballots from moderate Jewish areas. It is possible, for example, even likely, that Trump will win Pennsylvania if he gets the votes of even half of the 400,000 Jews there.

If I were in charge, I’d send campaign volunteers out in the swing states to focus on a 3-mile radius of every conservative synagogue in PA and other swing states. Don’t bother with the orthodox souls because they will turn out en masse for Trump anyway. As far as the reform temples, a harder play - but could be worth it.

Agreed. Also, the collaborators need to be rooted out and prosecuted. That includes "journalists" who amplified the hate speech, school faculty, parents of the terrorists, and other enablers who helped the terrorists, gave them aid and comfort, and participated in the attacks.
What about the Squad, who are also enabling the Jew-hatred? AOC spoke at Earth Day, praising the anti-Jew protests (she called it anti-Israel), and never even mentioned that the Muslims are still starving and torturing 100+ hostages, INCLUDING Americans.

The anti-American, anti-Jew Squad is more concerned with destroying Israel than in saving the lives of Americans the terrorists are holding.

Yes, this is how bad the antisemitism is in a Democrat city like NY. A former CNN anchor, Campbell Brown, fears for her Jewish sons in the Upper West Side (for those who don’t know, the UWS is a bastion of liberalism) and is taking them to Israel.

Two points:

I’m not convinced that she and her kids will be “safer” in Israel.

Evidently, she lacks the ability to think things through.

That said, it is horrifying to see the rampant and rabid antisemitism in shitholes like NYC.

MEANWHILE, here is a pleasant thought for all actual humans:

Death to Hamas.

I’m not convinced that she and her kids will be “safer” in Israel.

Evidently, she lacks the ability to think things through.

That said, it is horrifying to see the rampant and rabid antisemitism in shitholes like NYC.

MEANWHILE, here is a pleasant thought for all actual humans:

Death to Hamas.
Thanks. I like your last thought especially.

As far as safer, that could be debated, but at least she and her family will feel welcome. In the UWS, I’m sure she is well known for having Jewish sons, and they are likely to be targets of abuse, taunting, or downright violence.

Jews are being made to feel VERY unwelcome in liberal cities. I just went to a big box store that in previous years had a big display of Passover goodies - I wanted to pick up some nosh - and it wasn‘t there this year.

Also, it didn’t make me feel great walking out of the community Seder and having to pass the armed military guy we had to hire, knowing people hate us so much.

I am still in the area because I have an elderly mother here, but “after” I will look to a conservative state, or a conservative area of a moderate state, with an active synagogue.

Thanks. I like your last thought especially.

As far as safer, that could be debated, but at least she and her family will feel welcome. In the UWS, I’m sure she is well known for having Jewish sons, and they are likely to be targets of abuse, taunting, or downright violence.

Jews are being made to feel VERY unwelcome in liberal cities. I just went to a big box store that in previous years had a big display of Passover goodies - I wanted to pick up some nosh - and it wasn‘t there this year.

Also, it didn’t make me feel great walking out of the community Seder and having to pass the armed military guy we had to hire, knowing people hate us so much.

I am still in the area because I have an elderly mother here, but “after” I will look to a conservative state, or a conservative area of a moderate state, with an active synagogue.
When I retired (and thanks to a smart wife), we moved down south. Great move by us. Away from the slimy deep blue cesspool of NY State.

Can’t recommend it enough.

When I retired (and thanks to a smart wife), we moved down south. Great move by us. Away from the slimy deep blue cesspool of NY State.

Can’t recommend it enough.
Yeah, probably heading south myself. Maybe North Carolina.

What about the Squad, who are also enabling the Jew-hatred? AOC spoke at Earth Day, praising the anti-Jew protests (she called it anti-Israel), and never even mentioned that the Muslims are still starving and torturing 100+ hostages, INCLUDING Americans.

The anti-American, anti-Jew Squad is more concerned with destroying Israel than in saving the lives of Americans the terrorists are holding.

The DemoKKKrats have FOUR open Holocaust deniers representing them in Congress. And likely a dozen more who are keeping it a secret (for now).

Yes, this is how bad the antisemitism is in a Democrat city like NY. A former CNN anchor, Campbell Brown, fears for her Jewish sons in the Upper West Side (for those who don’t know, the UWS is a bastion of liberalism) and is taking them to Israel.

Two points:

Your headline is a lie.

Two points:

1.Israel should not let itself be run by a Hitler Nazi impersonator and his insane Jewish cronies .
They deserve what they have brought on themselves

2. Jews can run as fast and as far as they choose .
But they can never undo the Evil they have practised for decades with regard to Palestine and for millennia in the wider context .

There is only the illusion of a safe harbour now because I believe they will be hunted down over whatever time is required.
Not by me , but by millions of people whose lives have been directly affected by this tribe of Cultists .
imho .

Two points:

Safer to live in a war zone than Democrat controlled regions of the US.

Forum List

Back