Rittenhouse

You are completely wrong. This farce of a trial was brought to intimidate people from defending themselves.
The only people who would say that are pussies who would actually be intimidated by defending themselves...

Like I said, he fired 8 rounds. 6 hit their mark. He killed two, and wounded one. ALL of whom were attacking him. Additionally there were other attackers so he had to process that.

Face it, you are just jealous that a 17 year old is better than you.
Hardly.

I've fired my weapon in self defense once, and I hit my mark: two rounds, center mass...

Sure you did. Based on your asinine statements you don't even own a weapon.
I've spoken of it several times on this forum in various threads.

I have no need to convince you of anything and, even if I provided you police reports, ballistic reports and photographs, you and I both know that you'd not believe it.

Ergo, I really couldn't give a shit if you do. You just not important in that regard.

The only person whose opinion matters is that of my girlfriend, who still bears the scar from a Buck model 119 that was plunged into her back that night. I don't care about anyone else's, especially some blithering douchebag on the internet.

Quite honestly, your opinion is utterly meaningless.

Oh, and it was my Kimber Ultra Carry .45...

Wasn't qualified? Did the you the snap shot to the bicep?

Fucking award winning!!!
By "not qualified" I meant he had no real firearms training. From what his friend testified his only training was doing a little plinking on private property.

I think we are all in awe of his skill in dispatching the filthy Communists that attacked him when he was under pressure.

Kyle has two Communists KIAs and one WIA under his belt without any formal firearms training and that is awesome.

66.6%.

You've got woefully low standards...
Your math is terrible Moon Bat.

Without any formal firearms training he was attacked by Communists and he is alive and two of them are dead and one of them was put out of the fight by being seriously wounded so he did pretty damn good.

You really need to learn to shut your mouth because every time you post your dribble you prove you are a fucking idiot.

By "not qualified" I meant he had no real firearms training. From what his friend testified his only training was doing a little plinking on private property.

I think we are all in awe of his skill in dispatching the filthy Communists that attacked him when he was under pressure.

Kyle has two Communists KIAs and one WIA under his belt without any formal firearms training and that is awesome.

Huh.

You guys are talking out both sides of your ass.

In post #538 in this thread, JohnDB claims that Rittenhouse had, in fact, received training, claiming that it was obvious "because of his control and use" of the weapon "demonstrated that right away".

You guys should find a story and stick to it...

Your math is terrible Moon Bat.

Without any formal firearms training he was attacked by Communists and he is alive and two of them are dead and one of them was put out of the fight by being seriously wounded so he did pretty damn good.

You really need to learn to shut your mouth because every time you post your dribble you prove you are a fucking idiot.

Sorry, dumbfuck, but every time you open your cock-holster you prove you know nothing about the use of deadly force.

Sitting back and jerking off to videos of Rittenhouse shooting people makes you an expert on nothing. You're just some mouth-breathing zealot whose opinion is meaningless...

But not everyone does.

Just the ignorant ones.

Pussy...

You shouldn't drink so much. Or is it drugs? One way or another, you're fucked up.

Turtlesoup said there were a lot of 17 year old soldiers. Mind you, she offered nothing to support that. I said I didn't know a single 17 year ol, in any branch, while I was on active duty. Not one.

Do I care if you believe me? Not in the least, because I'd hardly waste my time trying to convince a human shitbag like you of anything. I don't lie. Clearly you do. Hope that works out for you.

Pussy...

Pussy...
Seventeen year olds can enlist with parental approval, or at least they could when I served decades ago.

Seventeen year olds can enlist with parental approval, or at least they could when I served decades ago.

Correct, they can.

And I've never claimed they couldn't.

The claim was that there are "lots" of 17 year old soldiers. Well, compared to people born with wings and talons on their feet, perhaps. Compared to the number of soldiers in other age groups, no, there aren't...

All I see is 38,300 deaths by gun in America in 2021.
Some dead morons, useless criminals, and many of questionable quality.

It's the price America pays to be free!

In Canada we get our 'free' for free!
In Canada you're not free........you go to jail for calling a guy a guy......that's not freedom.

In Canada you're not free........you go to jail for calling a guy a guy......that's not freedom.
You haven't been paying attention to what has been said on this board about freedom. But we can go through it again.

America didn't make the cut for the top 27!
or

You haven't been paying attention to what has been said on this board about freedom. But we can go through it again.

or

Yeah, we know. The Dem fascists have taken over.

It looks that you've proved to utter the N word is now a capital offense. Is now White Supremacists' fair game?

Rational, reasonable, intelligent and educated people understand the end of the Democrats era of bigotry is 70 decades ago; the Republican Party has a big tent filled with Racists, Misogynists, Xenophobics, and anti-Semites. It is a party of disaffected, dishonest and hateful miscreants who attempted to overthrow the election of 2020, and now use the social media to overthrow it from their keyboard.

And that is a lie...the democrats never gave up their racism, they just added racists of all colors..since the goal is power through race.......each of their racist groups needs a powerful central government...to enact their own little racist policies.....so they have all teamed up in the democrat party to get that power..

or

Those countries have their wealth and freedom because they let the U.S. protect them from Russia, china, and muslim terrorist countries..without us, they would be ground into paste by those countries..

Yeah, we know. The Dem fascists have taken over.
They're equally to blame.
Trump was seen to be something different that offered a way forward for ordinary Americans. He didn't deliver and he didn't even have a health care plan that he claimed he had.

But he's a corporate psychopath and deserves another chance!
If he tries for his second chance before November 2024 then he will set the country afire!

Forum List

Back