Rittenhouse

Yeah, you lie ^^^. You've been trying to convince everyone on this thread that you're a lying moron all day long. Guess what? You succeeded. See ya' Troll.

You're a lying sack of shit. You've never served; well, maybe time in prison. I'd believe that. But you're hardly honorable enough to ever have served in uniform...

But we're discussing exemptions made for 17 year olds in the American military. The law does not allow for exemptions for foreign service members...

Right, because we're talking about how a 17 year old American can lawfully possess a firearm, and how exemptions are made for 17 year old members of OUR military.

You can't possible be this fucking stupid for real. Please tell me you're just acting, because it would be horrible to know there's someone out there who is as legitimately stupid and as ignorant as you appear to be...

LOL! What a dipshit.

Now you're just projecting...
Projecting? You’re the one who said these things...

So, yeah, eat my shit, you cum-guzzling little fuck...

Gather up your skirt and run away, pussy...

So STFU you stolen valor illiterate asshole. Your pathetic backpedaling and excuse making just solidifies you as an ignorant leftard. YOU are the ones trying to narrow th8ngs down to hide your embarrassment. You’re a pussy bitch who’s acting out because you’re stupid. And Rittenhouse isn’t going to prison.

Actually it's not.

When you decide to use deadly force, you aim for center mass; basically the middle of the torso.

Rittenhouse, despite being so close to Grosskreutz could manage to only hit him in the arm:

ff61d8dc-c938-4005-9551-af46f337d734-GettyImages-1228205254.jpg

How far is that? Maybe six feet? And Rittenhouse couldn't hit the largest section of the human body; the part which everyone trained in the use of deadly force knows to aim for? So, yeah, he wasn't qualified to carry that thing, much less be expected to use it properly...

Managed to hit the skateboard attacker center mass.
And the other idiot, while shooting from the ground.

Nobel Prize winning.

Projecting? You’re the one who said these things...

So, yeah, eat my shit, you cum-guzzling little fuck...

Gather up your skirt and run away, pussy...

So STFU you stolen valor illiterate asshole. Your pathetic backpedaling and excuse making just solidifies you as an ignorant leftard. YOU are the ones trying to narrow th8ngs down to hide your embarrassment. You’re a pussy bitch who’s acting out because you’re stupid. And Rittenhouse isn’t going to prison.

You must be on your period.

Heavy flow day?

Leftard? LOL!! Yeah, you're an ignorant little fuck. I guess me being a "leftard" certainly explains my voting for Trump twice... Bush (both of 'em), McCain, etc.

We can disagree on whether or not he's going to prison. Again, I've never said that I want him to go to prison. If he's found not guilty of all charges, that's great. If he's found guilty and sentenced, that's also fine. I've got no dog in that hunt beyond wanting to see the case run its course.

So, I don't want him to go to prison, I simply believe that he will. And, see, that's how I can tell that you're too emotioanlly and intellectually immature to engage in conversations like this: you can't handle it when someone simply disagrees with you.

Now, if I were saying that I thought he was a murderous asshole and should be strung up by his testicles, your comments would be valid. But I've said nothing remotely like that. I think the weapons charges have merit and could land him in jail, just as they did Bernhard Goetz when he shot four thugs who were trying to rob him. Goetz served eight months of a 12 month sentence, so the precedence for Rittenhouse getting some sort of sentence is certainly there. I don't really care either way, though.

You're just to myopic and stupid to comprehend that...

Managed to hit the skateboard attacker center mass.
And the other idiot, while shooting from the ground.

Nobel Prize winning.

So he killed two people but only managed to properly use his weapon 50% of the time.

I'm sure he'd take solace in the fact that you have such low standards...

How many shots did Grosskreutz get off?
How many times did Huber hit Rittenhouse with the skateboard?

Rittenhouse is your hero. I get it.

I hope that works out for you and, if he's found not guilty, I'll look forward to you prancing around proclaiming you've "won" when, in fact, you will have won nothing. Nothing about this case is consequential to you or to me...

I hope that works out for you and, if he's found not guilty, I'll look forward to you prancing around proclaiming you've "won" when, in fact, you will have won nothing. Nothing about this case is consequential to you or to me...

So, in the case of both Grosskreutz and Huber, he made good shots.

Neither one was a threat after his shot.

You are completely wrong. This farce of a trial was brought to intimidate people from defending themselves.

He's still batting .666, though.

When it comes to the use of deadly force, 66.6% is downright dismal...

Like I said, he fired 8 rounds. 6 hit their mark. He killed two, and wounded one. ALL of whom were attacking him. Additionally there were other attackers so he had to process that.

Face it, you are just jealous that a 17 year old is better than you.

Forum List

Back