Rittenhouse

America's course has been decided in all likelihood.
If so, it wasn't due to this case. The Left has been in full double-standard mode for years and that shit is finally being pushed back on. Frankly, I'm amazed we haven't already started seeing firefights in some cities. God help us once that begins because no one will ever feel safe again.

If so, it wasn't due to this case. The Left has been in full double-standard mode for years and that shit is finally being pushed back on. Frankly, I'm amazed we haven't already started seeing firefights in some cities. God help us once that begins because no one will ever feel safe again.
The trouble has started already with a car mowing down your fellow Americans. And it's reported that shots were fired.

The trouble has started already with a car mowing down your fellow Americans. And it's reported that shots were fired.

1637540591306.png

It's just time to start deporting vermin. If they're so unhappy here just dump them back in Africa or Red China where they can feel safe and be at home. Maybe we can get Oprah to set them up in their wildlife Preserve over there, next to the Panda exhibit or elephant parks. They can fling poo and jump up and down making Scary Faces at the Japanese tourists.

Of course they are.
They believe they are entitled to do so.
Of course they are only likely to do so in places where law enforcement is ordered to stand down and they know they can get away with it.

I have been so glad throughout this whole thing that I live in Phoenix. For all that we have a Democrat mayor, when scumbags tried to start riots in our downtown, the cops shut them down cold with the full support of the mayor's office.

I have been so glad throughout this whole thing that I live in Phoenix. For all that we have a Democrat mayor, when scumbags tried to start riots in our downtown, the cops shut them down cold with the full support of the mayor's office.
Good to hear!
I live in suburban/rural OH.
Our Sherrif made it very clear that shit wont happen in his county.

Good to hear!
I live in suburban/rural OH.
Our Sherrif made it very clear that shit wont happen in his county.

It's kinda sad that we have to be grateful to have authorities who just do their jobs. We should be able to automatically assume that as a base minimum.

It's kinda sad that we have to be grateful to have authorities who just do their jobs. We should be able to automatically assume that as a base minimum.
Government exists, in most part, to protect our rights.
If the government stands aside and refuses to do so, we have no choice but to do it ourselves.

As with any of the discussions on the Rittenhouse murders, the outcome for Rittenhouse will be secondary to the effect it will have on those Americans carrying guns who have an ichey trigger finger.
It's now known as 'justifiable homicide', Dude.

It's now known as 'justifiable homicide', Dude.
Probably true in your country. That's what makes the discussion so exciting. Will the Arbury verdict set off the powder keg?
Again, there's no good verdict for Americans!

Government exists, in most part, to protect our rights.
If the government stands aside and refuses to do so, we have no choice but to do it ourselves.

The way I see it, the right and responsibility of self-protection resides with the people. As people gather in communities, they exercise that right by appointing specific people to do it on their behalf. When those appointed people refuse to do the job they were hired for, that right and responsibility devolves back to where it originated.

IT looks like one of Kyles dead criminals was saying the N Word

Naughty Naughty, now the left has to defend saying that......this is awesome, I hope the media can be sued, because I love discovery and witnesses.....
One of the saints that was killed that night used the N word.......it does not get any better than this...........God is good.

Lackowski also said Rosenbaum was using "the N-word" while asking people to shoot him, utterances that prompted other protesters to react negatively towards him. The protests had been sparked by the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man, on Aug. 23, 2020. Blake was left paralyzed from the waist down.
On one hand, I want to live in a society where it’s not okay to put your hands on someone else no matter what they say to you.

And in the other hand I want to wear my Hillary 2024 hat to every trump rally and shoot anyone who touches me. And be found guilty by trump supporters of course.

On one hand, I want to live in a society where it’s not okay to put your hands on someone else no matter what they say to you.

And in the other hand I want to wear my Hillary 2024 hat to every trump rally and shoot anyone who touches me. And be found guilty by trump supporters of course.
Shoot the woman when she 'touches' you?

Forum List

Back