Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

I hope it hurts like hell!
Rittenhouse didn't deserve one single lie they told about him. I hope he includes the corrupt owners and their corrupt nutcases in Congress who twisted the arms of the owners of the stations who wink-winked these dowager communist agents to get rid of the Second Amendment along other rules of law about innocent until proved guilty, let the media pay people dying because the Democrats are pushing an agenda to destroy domestic security by unfunding police and first responders and all they do to a very high standard mostly.

How about those filthy ass BLM insurrectionists that were there to burn down the city and attack a 17 year old boy that was offering medical aid and helping to put out one of their fires? The stupid sonofabitches weren't smart enough to know not to attacked a boy carrying an AR-15.

The cowards thought that since he was young and baby face and they were a destructive vigilante mob that they could do their intimidation but they were wrong, weren't they?

They picked on the wrong kid, didn't they?

The lucky one was that filthy Negro asshole that tried to kick Kyle in the face. When Kyle shot at him he ran away and we haven't heard from his sorry Black ass since, have we?

He didn't offer any medical assistance to the men he killed or a tournquet to the man who's arm he blew off.

He didn't even have enough sense to obey the curfew.

He didn't offer any medical assistance to the men he killed or a tournquet to the man who's arm he blew off.

You are either lying or confused.

Kyle testified that he provided medical aid to two different people and offered it to others. He was carrying a medical kit. Three other witnesses at the trial said they heard Kyle offer medical aid. It is also in one of the videos.

You don't have clue what really happen, do you?

The shitheads that he shot also didn't have enough sense to obey the curfew, did they? They also didn't have enough sense to not attack someone with an AR-15, did they?

You are either lying or confused.

Kyle testified that he provided medical aid to two different people and offered it to others. He was carrying a medical kit. Three other witnesses at the trial said they heard Kyle offer medical aid. It is also in one of the videos.

You don't have clue what really happen, do you?

The shitheads that he shot also didn't have enough sense to obey the curfew, did they? They also didn't have enough sense to not attack someone with an AR-15, did they?

Kyle had NO authority to be running around in the dark with a weapon after curfew... and you are to stupid to understand why.

Kyle had NO authority to be running around in the dark with a weapon after curfew... and you are to stupid to understand why.
And the felons had NO authority to run around in the dark, setting the place on fire and trying to wreak havoc on the community and destroy businesses. You are too stupid to realize that what the BLM savages did was in an entire different league.

Proof right there (if any sane-minded person needed it) that your average person is held account to a different standard to the leftist, Antifa, BLM, rampaging thugs.

Not one word about how they had to obey a curfew and shouldn't have been there.

It was proven in court he was allowed to be out with that weapon btw. A nice little fact that continues to evade the left.

He didn't offer any medical assistance to the men he killed or a tourniquet to the man who's arm he blew off.

Neither did the rioters.

You'll have to show where the law states you lose your right to self defense after curfew.

I hope it hurts like hell!

It won't hurt at all. This is not only NOT breaking news, this is false information. Nobody has sued anyone.

And the felons had NO authority to run around in the dark, setting the place on fire and trying to wreak havoc on the community and destroy businesses. You are too stupid to realize that what the BLM savages did was in an entire different league.
They were authorized by democrats, doncha know?

Yeah I know, I posted that is was fake already.
LOL

But you were stupid enough to fall for it until I showed you it was fake; and you were too lazy to bother fact-checking your nonsense before creating a thread built upon fake news.

I disagree that no one would hire him. Your characterization of blaming someone for who they killed in self-defense means you don't understand the concept.

The employer might understand that, but the co workers and anyone he interacts with on the workforce would have to understand that as well, which we know in this day and age isn't a very good probability.

The employer might understand that, but the co workers and anyone he interacts with on the workforce would have to understand that as well, which we know in this day and age isn't a very good probability.
I don't care if anyone gets along with my coworkers about anything. They are expected to do their job. If they do that no problem.

LOL

But you were stupid enough to fall for it until I showed you it was fake; and you were too lazy to bother fact-checking your nonsense before creating a thread built upon fake news.
You didn't show me anything you lying bastard! And when I post something and find out it's fake own up to it, but you lying filth never do! But wait for it commie, the suits will come.

You didn't show me anything you lying bastard! And when I post something and find out it's fake own up to it, but you lying filth never do! But wait for it commie, the suits will come.
LOLOL

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Lying cretin, here is my post to you showing you what you now deny I showed you...

Untitled.jpg

I disagree that no one would hire him. Your characterization of blaming someone for who they killed in self-defense means you don't understand the concept.
Complete nutty confession.I just proved that Many in
Law Enforcement donated to his Pre-trial cause.
He had backing.Now more than ever.
The left thinks they can destroy anyone of their
choosing and no one will be the wiser.
They must learn the hard way.Which they are.
The Unfree Press and Mainstream media has never been
so despised.Literally.

Forum List

Back