Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Then you have no business being on a jury. Also a child should not be illegally arming himself and inserting himself into a violent riot which was none of his business in the first place.

The only reason the gun was illegal, was because he was a "Child". And now you are going to try him as an adult and give him adult time, if you can....

And you're ok with that.

And young MEN taking initiative to protect their community when order is breaking down, that is a GOOD thing.

When young MEN just sit back and watch society burn, that is when societies die.

Law means nothing to the Marxist Democrats today.
I agree, but the law became very important to the Pelosi secrecy club when they could manilulate power into harassing their political rival, President Donald Trump, using 20 compromised lawyers into destroying each and every good thing his administration. They even stalked him, his staff, and people who stood up for him using Maxine Waters do do the dirty and would effectively scream "racism" at anybody who challenged Maxine Waters for each and every act of stalking her charges committed. Democrats drilled this somewhat anal behavior into the ground and set their highest goal as getting rid of the Constitution so they could permanently remove the common man's rights to bear arms against bad government like the one Nancy Pelosi created when she announced that she was the most powerful woman in history as Speaker and proceeded to abuse this power by delivering legislation a ream of legal paper in length and a 24 hour time for the opposition to read and analyze the evil communist infringements on the ordinary American's Bill of Rights protections to make her more powerful yet. She even had gold pen gifts made up to celebrate her phony baloney impeachment of President Trump that drug on for his entire four years that ended up with his expulsion from the Presidency by means of an election drained of all integrity by nefariously exercising Democrat majority states and precinct overlords to count drummed up "mail in" votes all of which would exceed the dates of legal finality even though the count of these phony baloney votes was just enough to deny recounts in most states if not the nation.

I hate what Nancy Pelosi orchestrated against the people of this nation that she hates with her demonic soul filled with false witness, secrecy, and a lot if under-the-table money from enemy nations around the goal for a piece of revenge against our strong military Pelosi has set her sights on nihilism of America's past programs of saving the millions of people dictators want to get rid of for their sundry purposes.

I distrust Nancy Pelosi and I distrust what she has brought the Democrat Party to be -- the biggest criminal enterprise the world has ever known.

Curfew only applies to Rittenhouse, apparently.
We have the Demonrats expropriation of the constitution's protections for all this wickedness that amounts to trying a person twice in the press and banking on time to cause people to forget the details hidden by the compromised leftist press they are using to put the communist pox on the United States of America. The Democrats have turned their offices into Royalty complete with a gentry of protected fellow criminals who stalk conservative Republicans with calumny and malice aforethought. I could hurl.

The only reason the gun was illegal, was because he was a "Child". And now you are going to try him as an adult and give him adult time, if you can....

And you're ok with that.

And young MEN taking initiative to protect their community when order is breaking down, that is a GOOD thing.

When young MEN just sit back and watch society burn, that is when societies die.
Yes, there's alway a reason certain conduct is illegal. I never addressed the issue of trying him as an adult. Can you guys ever address my actual comments ?

Our society will die if we accept immature, untrained and inexperienced teenagers to act as vigilantes. The people who believe in law and order should be demanding that this is the job of a well funded and trained police force.

Do you believe that citizens have a right to protect their property?

Do you believe that Rittenhouse should be charged for shooting his attackers? If so, why?
I do believe citizens have the right to protect their property. Rittenhouse wasn't doing that. His parents home was not in need of being protecting. He placed himself in a violent situation which was none of his business. He acted stupidly and impulsively.

Yes, I think he should be charged. I've already explained why

And you're ok with that.

Great post!

I do believe citizens have the right to protect their property. Rittenhouse wasn't doing that. His parents home was not in need of being protecting. He placed himself in a violent situation which was none of his business. He acted stupidly and impulsively.

Yes, I think he should be charged. I've already explained why
You're irrational. I hope you don't serve on juries.

You're irrational. I hope you don't serve on juries.
How is my position irrational? What's irrational is condoning an unqualified, untrained and immature teenager illegally arming himself and acting as a vigilante.

That's what they do in places like Somalia.

How is my position irrational? What's irrational is condoning an unqualified, untrained and immature teenager illegally arming himself and acting as a vigilante.

That's what they do in places like Somalia.
Kyle volunteered to clean up graffiti, protect private property and thwarted an arsonist and was violently accosted and he protected himself. And you want him prosecuted? Amazing.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

There is no excuse for what Rittenhouse did. I hope he gets a long prison term for the murders.

Kyle volunteered to clean up graffiti, protect private property and thwarted an arsonist and was violently accosted and he protected himself. And you want him prosecuted? Amazing.
He placed himself into a violent situation which he had no business getting involved with. He acted stupidly. Someth

He placed himself into a violent situation which he had no business getting involved with. He acted stupidly. Someth
So citizens should do nothing while arsonists set a city on fire. I guess we can agree to disagree.

You lying asshole.

You can kill anyone who assaults you or threatens to assault you.

You recall the guy who's arm was blown off, put the gun away.
LOL

Moron, if that were true, and it's not, anyone could get away with murder by simply provoking to be attacked by pointing a gun at them, and then killing them when attacked. You also can't claim self defense while in the commission of a crime, which Rittenhouse was by illegally possessing a firearm.

But I contend beyond any of that, it's murder, not self defense, because you can't use more force than necessary to stop a threat and Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum in the back as he laid face down on the ground. That's excessive force.

Rittenhouse was volunteering to remove graffiti from walls vandalized by BLM. Thereafter, he and other volunteers stayed on-site to protect the property from additional vandalization. Rittenhouse saw a BLM member commit arson and he went and put out the fire. For that, he was threatened and then chased. Rittenhouse didn't "stand his ground"; he fled. The BLM arsonist gave chase and continued to chase him in spite of Rittenhouse having a rifle around his shoulder. And then there were gunshots and Rittenhouse was afraid that someone was shooting at him and so he turned around to see who might be shooting at him. His pursuer then caught up to Rittenhouse and was then shot.

As Rittenhouse tried to go and tell the police what had happened, more BLM members attacked him. One hit him over his head with a skateboard and Rittenhouse shot him in return. Another BLM supporter pulled a gun in order to shoot Rittenhouse point-blank but instead got his bicep blown off. Rittenhouse could have shot him again, but did not.

Do you believe that Rittenhouse should be charged for shooting his attackers? If so, why?
"As Rittenhouse tried to go and tell the police what had happened..."

LOL

That's quite the imagination you've got there.

Lol that didn't happen.
LOL

That's quite the imagination you've got there.

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

They liberals may get him on the weapons charge

but otherwise not guilty

Forum List

Back