What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
I never cared about this kid one way or another. Was he defending himself? Yes. Should he have been there in the first place? No.
Legally they can't convict him over stupidity in choices of being inadequate to understand his surroundings...

All they have before them is murder.

Did I say he had no right to be there? No. He was an idiot for being there. He had his mom drive him out of state to drop him off in the middle of a riot so he could play Batman at 17 years old.
Not quite...His friend Dante did that.

you say "out of state" like she drove him from Illinois to california..
Did I say he had no right to be there? No. He was an idiot for being there. He had his mom drive him out of state to drop him off in the middle of a riot so he could play Batman at 17 years old.
did I say you said he had no right to be there??

With the judge as his BFF, it will be not guilty...........pre-determined. White wash (in more than one way)

No, the judge is fair, impartial, and doesn't tolerate bullshit.

I never cared about this kid one way or another. Was he defending himself? Yes. Should he have been there in the first place? No.

So you support the 3 guys rioting and burning shit and attacking him saying they deserve to be there?

How come they can be there but Kyle can't?

No, the judge is fair, impartial, and doesn't tolerate bullshit.

So you support the 3 guys rioting and burning shit and attacking him saying they deserve to be there?

How come they can be there but Kyle can't?
Where did I say either side couldn't be there? They were all idiots.

To clarify, my comments have nothing to do with the legality of what he did. I think he was justified in defending himself. I'm just saying the kid is a retard.

He is a retard for trying to help and then having to protect himself?

You seem to be going to great lengths to avoid even mentioning the 3 guys who ganged up on a 17 year kid by himself and we're also burning shit and causing problems. You're more interested in bashing him than acknowledging they were the problem or even saying anything about the rioters.

Forum List

Back