• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
That is objectively a lie. Flat out.
I agree. I saw all three went after him and grabbed for his gun. They got themselves killed. I still don't think it was right he went there with a gun. We need to change our gun laws so what he did wasn't legal. To bring a gun to a riot? You aren't a cop. It's not your neighborhood.

Clearly, "self-defense" is yet another one of those pesky word things that your shriveled brain stem can't comprehend.
If I take a gun to the most dangerous part of Detroit and walk around until someone bothers me, was I looking for trouble?

I guess in a way I should be free to walk around anywhere in America and defend myself if I'm attacked.

Just seems like Kyle was looking for trouble and that's not cool.

And his mother has to be the worst mother ever to drive him to a riot and drop him off with a rifle. What a (rhymes with bunt)

I agree. I saw all three went after him and grabbed for his gun. They got themselves killed. I still don't think it was right he went there with a gun. We need to change our gun laws so what he did wasn't legal. To bring a gun to a riot? You aren't a cop. It's not your neighborhood.

Just seems like Kyle was looking for trouble and that's not cool.

And his mother has to be the worst mother ever to drive him to a riot and drop him off with a rifle. What a (rhymes with bunt)

So, people should just let the rioters and criminals rule the streets?

Why is the actions of the rioters excused? They are the ones who shouldn't have been there.

Kyle was trying to protect PRIVATE property. Period.

If more people had the kind of guts Kyle has, criminals would think twice before taking to the streets in search of violence and crime.

You guys are trying to squash protests. Very unamerican. Threatening protesters with guns today. Dogs in the 60's.
No we aren’t trying to squash protests. Protests are legal and conservatives support them. We want to squash RIOTS. When the first rock is thrown, your legal protest becomes illegal and needs to be broken up by whatever level of violence is necessary, it could be water cannon, sonic weapons , tear gas, or even vomiting agent. In extreme cases rubber bullets or lethal ammunition could be appropriate.

So, people should just let the rioters and criminals rule the streets?

Why is the actions of the rioters excused? They are the ones who shouldn't have been there.

Kyle was trying to protect PRIVATE property. Period.

If more people had the kind of guts Kyle has, criminals would think twice before taking to the streets in search of violence and crime.
Maybe you’re right.

No we aren’t trying to squash protests. Protests are legal and conservatives support them. We want to squash RIOTS. When the first rock is thrown, your legal protest becomes illegal and needs to be broken up by whatever level of violence is necessary, it could be water cannon, sonic weapons , tear gas, or even vomiting agent. In extreme cases rubber bullets or lethal ammunition could be appropriate.
By private citizens? Militias? We are entering new times. Perhaps it will work.

The police should do it, but if the renegebon their duty, people have the right to protect themselves.
Looks like Kyle may have learned his lesson

Kyle Rittenhouse revealed that he is having his AR-15, which was used in self-defense after he was attacked at a Black Lives Matter rally, destroyed.

Forum List

Back