Rittenhouse Attorney Accuses Former Trump Lawyer Of Trying To Pimp Kyle Out For Money??

"Kyle Rittenhouse's defense attorney Mark Richards told CNN that the teen's former attorneys were using him for "a cause" rather than simply representing a client. Richards said he was hired by Rittenhouse's prior attorneys, Lin Wood and John Pierce. "They wanted to use Kyle for a cause, and something that I think was inappropriate," Richards told reporters after a jury acquitted Rittenhouse of all charges in the case. "If he was looking for someone to go off on a crusade, I wasn't his lawyer," Richards said he told his client."

And he said more...

"Mark Richards slammed Pierce as the genesis of some of the tactics which increased — rather than mitigated — public scorn for the teen. "His first lawyer was more interested in promoting himself than representing Kyle,” Richards said after being asked about Rittenhouse’s controversial photo with the Proud Boys.
Richards blamed Pierce for such incidents that [also] included a trip Rittenhouse took to Miami. The meeting was supposed to have been with the leader of the Proud Boys. When Rittenhouse learned of the plan, he called his mother and departed the city, Richards said
. “And Mr. Pierce was not his lawyer after that,” Richards added."

Funny part is.....The things that Lin Wood and Pierce did to promote their cause; the bar photo with Kyle flashing the "OK" hand symbol; him being propped up by Alt-Right groups like the Proud Boys and others; those things are what helped this case be such an inspiration to insecure right-wing ammosexuals everywhere...Yea, of course they were trying to pimp Kyle out for their own benefit, but what's wrong with making a little money on the side for yourself...However, for this Richards guy to tarnish his outstanding court victory by trashing the lawyers who hired him and got all of that attention and fund-raising cash using his case; that is a very ungrateful and disrespectful thing to do.

Alright, Lin Wood is either a brilliant strategist or a fucking loon.

"Kyle Rittenhouse's defense attorney Mark Richards told CNN that the teen's former attorneys were using him for "a cause" rather than simply representing a client. Richards said he was hired by Rittenhouse's prior attorneys, Lin Wood and John Pierce. "They wanted to use Kyle for a cause, and something that I think was inappropriate," Richards told reporters after a jury acquitted Rittenhouse of all charges in the case. "If he was looking for someone to go off on a crusade, I wasn't his lawyer," Richards said he told his client."

And he said more...

"Mark Richards slammed Pierce as the genesis of some of the tactics which increased — rather than mitigated — public scorn for the teen. "His first lawyer was more interested in promoting himself than representing Kyle,” Richards said after being asked about Rittenhouse’s controversial photo with the Proud Boys.
Richards blamed Pierce for such incidents that [also] included a trip Rittenhouse took to Miami. The meeting was supposed to have been with the leader of the Proud Boys. When Rittenhouse learned of the plan, he called his mother and departed the city, Richards said

Funny part is.....The things that Lin Wood and Pierce did to promote their cause; the bar photo with Kyle flashing the "OK" hand symbol; him being propped up by Alt-Right groups like the Proud Boys and others; those things are what helped this case be such an inspiration to insecure right-wing ammosexuals everywhere...Yea, of course they were trying to pimp Kyle out for their own benefit, but what's wrong with making a little money on the side for yourself...However, for this Richards guy to tarnish his outstanding court victory by trashing the lawyers who hired him and got all of that attention and fund-raising cash using his case; that is a very ungrateful and disrespectful thing to do.

No, the prosecution was pimping him out for money and fame.

No, the prosecution was pimping him out for money and fame.
Why are you still avoiding the question I asked you??

What crime or suspicion of a crime did the police tell Elijah he committed in order for them to legally detain him?

Why are you still avoiding the question I asked you??

What crime or suspicion of a crime did the police tell Elijah he committed in order for them to legally detain him?
Wrong thread buddy. :laugh:

Edit: ...but i will still answer it. They were told by dispatch to look for a weirdo in a ski mask and they found him, so they did what they are paid by tax payers to do and asked him some questions, then he went full retard, had to be sedated, then died because his system was apparently weak as shit.

Wrong thread buddy. :laugh:

Edit: ...but i will still answer it. They were told by dispatch to look for a weirdo in a ski mask and they found him, so they did what they are paid by tax payers to do and asked him some questions, then he went full retard, had to be sedated, then died because his system was apparently weak as shit.
So you still can't answer the question I see...

What "CRIME" or "Suspicion of a crime" did they tell Elijah he committed?

Sounds like your answer was that he was wearing a ski-mask.....which is not a crime...

But by your logic, these guys should have been "detained" too huh?? I mean, not only are they "weird" and wearing ski masks...they are armed too....

EEw8NuZXoAAEiRt.jpg

So you still can't answer the question I see...

What "CRIME" or "Suspicion of a crime" did they tell Elijah he committed?

Sounds like your answer was that he was wearing a ski-mask.....which is not a crime...

But by your logic, these guys should have been "detained" too huh?? I mean, not only are they "weird" and wearing ski masks...they are armed too....

View attachment 566470
What difference does it make? He was reported as acting sketchy, so the cops detained him. He should have just answered their questions rather than going full retard.

Deflection noted.
???

Deflection?

I don't think it means what you think it means.

I support trans women competeing in women's sports. I want women's sports to be destroyed by those trans women so title IX requirements get lifted so we don't have to add another women's sport to make the hockey team D1.

I don't know how that is deflection.

Start with the Civil Rights, Voting Rights Act...Medicare, Social Security, FDIC, OSHA, Overtime Pay, Paid Leave, FHA Loans, GI Bills, Consumer Protection Agency...all of that liberal crap
On your list, civil rights and voting are the only real liberal actions.

The GI bill is simply an extension of a proper function of government in providing compensation for service.

The rest are the exact opposite.

And he said more...

Is there any topic you TDS afflicted Dimtards won't drag Trump into?

; the bar photo with Kyle flashing the "OK" hand symbol;

Like these?

1637426785694.png

1637426825543.png

1637426863602.png

1637426880847.png

1637426894726.png

The Dimwinger party is the party of racism.

Forum List

Back