Rittenhouse Attorney Accuses Former Trump Lawyer Of Trying To Pimp Kyle Out For Money??

Because we were not a nation of morons as much then as we are now. Had the level of moronic resistance existed then that exists now, there would have been mandates.
Nope. Those running things back then paid attention to the Constitution, unlike Pedo Joe.

The courts are bitchslapping him on his unconstitutional mandate. So are major companies.

???

Deflection?

I don't think it means what you think it means.

I support trans women competeing in women's sports. I want women's sports to be destroyed by those trans women so title IX requirements get lifted so we don't have to add another women's sport to make the hockey team D1.

I don't know how that is deflection.
The deflection is babbling about dumb shit when I asked you what sport has been ruined

A question that still hasn't been answered....

But it's fun watching to non athletic cucks opining about sports is ruined

The deflection is babbling about dumb shit when I asked you what sport has been ruined

A question that still hasn't been answered....

But it's fun watching to non athletic cucks opining about sports is ruined
Lebron James and his BS comments, along with many other players, have ruined the NBA for millions of former fans.

The NFL playing the "black" national anthem before games has ruined the NFL for many fans. I wonder if anyone would be upset if someone made up a "white" national anthem and the NFL played that before games.

Any sport who lets men compete as women just because they feel like a woman is ruined.

Thanks, leftist scum.

On your list, civil rights and voting are the only real liberal actions.

The GI bill is simply an extension of a proper function of government in providing compensation for service.

The rest are the exact opposite.
All the bills I named are progress policies that are popular with Americans..

As for the GI Bill, that bill was only able to pass because it discriminated against black folks....... and efforts to fix that were OPPOSED by who??

Conservatives

Lebron James and his BS comments, along with many other players, have ruined the NBA for millions of former fans.

The NFL playing the "black" national anthem before games has ruined the NFL for many fans. I wonder if anyone would be upset if someone made up a "white" national anthem and the NFL played that before games.

Any sport who lets men compete as women just because they feel like a woman is ruined.

Thanks, leftist scum.
So comments ruined sports?

How fragile you must be...

But when whole sports leagues prevented people from playing because of race -- that was fine....that didn't ruin sports .. those were the good ole days..

I swear conservatives are straight up bitches

So comments ruined sports?

How fragile you must be...

But when whole sports leagues prevented people from playing because of race -- that was fine....that didn't ruin sports .. those were the good ole days..

I swear conservatives are straight up bitches
But when whole sports leagues prevented people from playing because of race -- that was fine.

So you are relegated to making up shit. Feel free to show where I posted anything close to what you just said, liar.

Yep, I watch sports for entertainment. I don't give a shit WTF they think about anything. Just STFU and play ball.

But when whole sports leagues prevented people from playing because of race -- that was fine.

So you are relegated to making up shit. Feel free to show where I posted anything close to what you just said, liar.

Yep, I watch sports for entertainment. I don't give a shit WTF they think about anything. Just STFU and play ball.
Yes, when you whine like a bitch and claim players giving opinions about racism ruin sports

But straight up racism that prevented people for decades from playing sports didn't ruin it -- you are full of shit...

And by the way....

Liberals were the ones who helped to end that racial discrimination in sports...

Conservatives were the ones who felt integration of sports would ruin it...

And according to you, since we have allowed these uppity darkies to play sports, them exercising their free speech ruined it..

The more you morons talk, the more you make the point for me

60's is when it started going down hill.
60's is a time 4 little black girls were blown up in a church...and despite everyone knowing who did it...those people remained free for decades...

16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing_girls.jpg

But I understand why dic suckers like you consider that time the good old days

No, at one time the United States was a free loving country. Till liberalism came into play.
Irrelevant crybabying. If a bunch if ignorant jackasses like you had existed at the time, there would have been mandates. Eisenhower hinted at them. But Americans were generally not as fucking stupid and intransigent, regarding the vaccine, as they and you are now.

Forum List

Back