Rising threat from the Left

I keep reading about the violent threat that conservatives represent. How is it acceptable for the Left to not only threaten someone with violence but also engage in cancel culture to the point a person loses their livelihood…. All due to a difference of opinion?

I thought the Left was supposed to be the tolerant side???
Huh? The left is the political side that represents We The People. The right hates the people, per se, the facts are their efforts to take away civil rights.

The Democratic Party since the 1950's support the people's Equal Rights , Equal Opportunities and Equal Justice. The Republican Party since 2016 opposes democracy in America, and all of the Rights noted in the first sentence of this paragraph.

Child.... nobody has time for slow, uneducated, losers

So buh bye
Once again, what University did you attend?

All of you posts are childish, lack grammar, syntax and expository responses. What say you? Did you pass English 101 and 102?

I agree. These TRUMP CULTISTS are slow uneducated losers

Huh? The left is the political side that represents We The People. The right hates the people, per se, the facts are their efforts to take away civil rights.

The Democratic Party since the 1950's support the people's Equal Rights , Equal Opportunities and Equal Justice. The Republican Party since 2016 opposes democracy in America, and all of the Rights noted in the first sentence of this paragraph.

Once again, what University did you attend?

All of you posts are childish, lack grammar, syntax and expository responses. What say you? Did you pass English 101 and 102?

SassyIrishLass talking to herself again
1aretardmarxist-copy-1.jpg

derp.gif

Rising threat from the Left​

Rising? The Left are already at Nazi Gestapo levels, where you been? You can't even talk to the kooks, they are so fanatical, narrow-minded and intolerant!

I keep reading about the violent threat that conservatives represent.
Sure like to know where all this rightwing MAGA violence is, cause I'm not seeing it in the news!

How is it acceptable for the Left to not only threaten someone with violence but also engage in cancel culture to the point a person loses their livelihood….
Where was the social media platform in not banning these people making violent threats? This guy ought to sue them for not deplatforming the threaters and for not turning over the identities of those making threats to him and the FBI. Further, how did he lose his job? His employer fired him for a very civil personal opinion on social media? I see another lawsuit coming.

All due to a difference of opinion?
Nothing the Left thinks about climate, sex, children or anything is an opinion. It is their settled science. And like all scientists, they will firebomb your home and murder your family if you disagree. Just imagine if you said you were going to do the same to them? You'd have 15 federal agencies swooping in to take your life away. The problem is that not only do too few not express the lunacy of this, but too few are brave enough to speak their minds.

Forum List

Back