RIP - Jeane Kirkpatrick 1926-2006

Where is the command to worship the dead?

That is what we are discussing, how a Christian feels about a dead woman they never knew.

I think many of the posters remember you whining that there was too much publicity for those dead children in Connecticut because you wanted it to be all about Palestinian children. Are you commanded to overlook dead children in America? Well, maybe a sick woman would feel that way. Maybe when Jesus comes for coffee tomorrow, you can ask Him if he knows the name of a good psychiatrist. Your present one is not doing you any good, and it is time to switch.

Twisting my words, as always.

Before this thread was started, I never heard of this dead lady..

And I certainly see no reason I should pretend to feel something for her.

Don't you think many of the posters remember your whining about too much publicity for the dead children here in Connecticut because you wanted people to only hear about dead Palestinians children. Did anyone ask you to feel something for our late Ambassador to the U.N.? Many realize that you and your Iranian gang would feel nothing for a woman who was admired by many here in the U.S.

I think many of the posters remember you whining that there was too much publicity for those dead children in Connecticut because you wanted it to be all about Palestinian children. Are you commanded to overlook dead children in America? Well, maybe a sick woman would feel that way. Maybe when Jesus comes for coffee tomorrow, you can ask Him if he knows the name of a good psychiatrist. Your present one is not doing you any good, and it is time to switch.

Twisting my words, as always.

Before this thread was started, I never heard of this dead lady..

And I certainly see no reason I should pretend to feel something for her.

Don't you think many of the posters remember your whining about too much publicity for the dead children here in Connecticut because you wanted people to only hear about dead Palestinians children. Did anyone ask you to feel something for our late Ambassador to the U.N.? Many realize that you and your Iranian gang would feel nothing for a woman who was admired by many here in the U.S.

I shall leave the worship.of this rotting corpse all for the Zionists.

Have fun.

And the l'il sherrithing pretends that she has such great respect for 'international law', and for the UN - yet we see that she's so ill-informed she didn't even know who had represented our nation at the UN.

Another deception of the self-proclaimed "pacifist humanitarian" is exposed.

While the pious l'il pustule is busy whimpering about others 'twisting' her words - she twists our expressions of respect for a deceased official representative of our nation into 'worshipping', and makes rude and hateful 'comments'.

I suppose the l'il liarthing has such hatred for the US that anyone who has ever served this nation in any capacity is going to be excoriated by the self-appointed 'follower of Jesus' for having done so......

Is this woman an Israeli?

Why does it not surprise that you are ignorant of Jeane Kilpatrick and her place in AMERICAN history. :D

This is a Middle East discussion board

Certainly noone in the ME cares about this long dead American woman.

And you purport to 'know' such a thing how, exactly? Were you elected to speak for the entire population of the ME?

Does anyone else find it mildly amusing how the sherrithing gets so 'board-nanny' and huffy whenever she's caught with her ignorance showing????

Forum List

Back