Rip Fox News.

Well, Newsmax and AON will protect you guys from opposing perspectives and experiences.

This. Just another large echo chamber where everyone is patting themselves on the back, shaking their fist, and going, "right on!"
OAN was making moves to swing viewers away from Fox months ago. Newsmax was nobody up until the week before the election.
They jumped on the crazy bandwagon and reaped the results.

Like all echo chambers, eventually, most will end up leaving because of the constant bombardment of crazy and stupid.
Only the true lemmings...erm..believers will remain.
I often wonder if Rush ever regrets what he created, or if people like Hannity and Carlson ever wonder if they're doing the right thing.

There is no communicating with people in a bubble, so the bubbles just have to be marginalized out of the conversation. Obviously it will take a while. I'm patient.

I don't think any of them have any sort of regret. Rush and Hannity have made millions of dollars off their division pimping. I'm sure they sleep well at night without
too much in the way of bother. Except for the occasional dream where they are looking out over their millions of followers and saying.."suckers!".
Carlson was a late comer. He's just a straight up hack. He always has been.
And that's always been what this is really about.

Cool, so you are right down the middle, we can discuss issues with objectivity. Do you think there is any evidence of any voter fraud in the 2020 POTUS election?
I'm not right down the middle. I lean Left. I'm just honest.

I wonder what you guys will say when I'm back to squabbling with the Regressive Lefties here, just like I did when Obama was in office.

I'll trust the courts on voter fraud. So far, nothing of particular import. Conspiracy theories and unproven accusations are nothing but noise.
Name one issue where you agree with conservatives.

Well, Newsmax and AON will protect you guys from opposing perspectives and experiences.

This. Just another large echo chamber where everyone is patting themselves on the back, shaking their fist, and going, "right on!"
OAN was making moves to swing viewers away from Fox months ago. Newsmax was nobody up until the week before the election.

Like all echo chambers, eventually, most will end up leaving because of the constant bombardment of crazy and stupid.
I often wonder if Rush ever regrets what he created, or if people like Hannity and Carlson ever wonder if they're doing the right thing.

There is no communicating with people in a bubble, so the bubbles just have to be marginalized out of the conversation. Obviously it will take a while. I'm patient.

I don't think any of them have any sort of regret. Rush and Hannity have made millions of dollars off their division pimping. I'm sure they sleep well at night without
too much in the way of bother. Except for the occasional dream where they are looking out over their millions of followers and saying.."suckers!".

Cool, so you are right down the middle, we can discuss issues with objectivity. Do you think there is any evidence of any voter fraud in the 2020 POTUS election?

I wonder what you guys will say when I'm back to squabbling with the Regressive Lefties here, just like I did when Obama was in office.

I'll trust the courts on voter fraud. So far, nothing of particular import. Conspiracy theories and unproven accusations are nothing but noise.

You did it. You've officially taken over from Jake Starkey as the most full of shit poster on USMB. Congratulations!!! :pinkygirly:

The monsters they helped create have turned on their masters. Rather poetic, no?
:lol:

There is absolute proof of voter fraud. Biden said it himself. It's on video. He said " We ran the greatest voter fraud organization in American history. "

That is straight from the candidates mouth. What more proof do you need?

Ok, so you are left, but you know the perspective of the right because you get news from many sources. Any thoughts about Dominion Voting software that many Democrats declared unsecure in 2012?
Nope. You can watch that for me.

Name one issue where you agree with conservatives.
Sure!
  1. Keep corporate taxes as low as possible.
  2. PC, Cancel Culture & Identity Politics are a scourge on the country.
  3. The Left has more responsibility for the decay of our culture.
  4. White Liberals have slowed the growth of Black Americans by codding them and enabling their worst behaviors for generations.
Oops, that's more than one.

I could continue, but I have no reason to bother.

Ok, so you are left, but you know the perspective of the right because you get news from many sources. Any thoughts about Dominion Voting software that many Democrats declared unsecure in 2012?

So you are not gathering information from all sides, or you would be familiar. Why not educate yourself on what the issues are with the election and why it is in question.

Here is an NBC news article on the Dominion Voting Systems from last year. Would you consider NBC news a right wing news source?

You did it. You've officially taken over from Jake Starkey as the most full of shit poster on USMB. Congratulations!!! :pinkygirly:
One thing I know for sure: You think about me one helluva lot more than I think about you.

So you are not gathering information from all sides, or you would be familiar. Why not educate yourself on what the issues are with the election and why it is in question.

Here is an NBC news article on the Dominion Voting Systems from last year. Would you consider NBC news a right wing news source?

No, I wouldn't.

N
As talking heads on Fox News scramble to preserve their gigs and demonstrate behavior common to rats leaving a sinking ship in the wake of this last election, the best way to deal with this unfortunate situation is to just stop watching the channel. Hopefully, two of the most egregious hosts, Juan Williams, and Dana Perino, will be among the first to be discarded as ratings go into freefall. It is amazing how quickly “fair and balanced” gave way to “cover your ass” as a corrupt and stolen election appears to be well on the way to completion.

Nothing lasts forever and Fox News has apparently run its course. Williams ended up on Fox after he made the mistake of declaring his fear of Muslims on airplanes. His liberal cohorts quickly disavowed and abandoned him. He was then given a token spot on Fox as a consolation prize because he was seen as useful in promoting the “fair and balanced” scheme. He mostly sits there with a puzzled and confused look on his face while some of the other regulars spout off on liberalism. Hopefully, he is gone.

Perino, a former press secretary under Bush the elder, looks like she just stepped out of make-up commercial with blow dried hair, painted teeth, and whisk broom eyebrows. She has no children, but she has a dog which she dotes on frequently. She is one of those childless women that just changes pets like batteries in a flashlight.

And then of course, there is Donna Brazile, a former acting Chair of the Democratic National Committee. Her claim to fame is that she gave Hillary Clinton debate questions in advance. An admitted cheater, she fits right in with the election fraud that is taking Fox down as we speak.

I have not watched the Fox News Channel except for Tucker Carlson in two weeks. I record him and blast past the commercials. I think it is over for Fox.
Never did pay them any attention and stopped with CNN in 1990. Why you people watch them is beyond my comprehension.

Interesting article on Dominion.

Any of the elections that used Dominion systems should be carefully examined.

One thing I know for sure: You think about me one helluva lot more than I think about you.

The 2020 Jake Starkey USMB Winner for most full-of-shit poster..............Drum roll.......Mac & Cheese!!!!

:TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Perino, a former press secretary under Bush the elder, looks like she just stepped out of make-up commercial with blow dried hair, painted teeth, and whisk broom eyebrows. She has no children, but she has a dog which she dotes on frequently. She is one of those childless women that just changes pets like batteries in a flashlight.

She should be fired because she doesn't have children? Or because she wears makeup on television, like every other person on television? Or do you want her fired because she has a dog?

If Trump doesn't win, then he will buy Newsmax and pump hundreds of millions into it.

Bullshit. He'll dupe some investors, then pile on the debt. Then cash out right before they go Bankrupt. It's what he does!
Your predictions are obvious horseshit based on pure hatred and envy.

Tell that to the investors of the Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino

"Basically his playbook is the same. His drug of choice is leverage. He just piles debt on. And if you think about it, that’s not patient business building, that’s speculation," said Sullivan.

Another reason the Taj Mahal had failed so quickly is Trump had to compete with his two other hotels and casinos, plus numerous other competitors who'd set up casinos on the boardwalk. By the time of the Chapter 11 filing, the Taj reportedly owing nearly $3 billion dollars to creditors.

"We delievered a little over a 100k worth of pianos [to the Taj.] When it come time to pay for them I made a few phone calls, and I got the run-around a bit," said Mike Diehl. At the time, he owned Freehold Pianos, now the Freehold Music Center.

Diehl said he had to accept 70 percent of the payment that he'd agreed upon for the pianos he sold to Trump's casino.

"It really upset me quite a bit because I didn't think it was the right way to do business," said Diehl.

There are hundreds like Diehl who had to take pennies on the dollar for their work: roofers, plumbers and others named as creditors in court documents.

And bond holders like Lillian Smith. The Press of Atlantic City reports she and her husband lost $91,000 from a retirement account that had invested in Trump's casino.

...He was then given a token spot on Fox as a consolation prize because he was seen as useful in promoting the “fair and balanced” scheme.....

Why do you consider fair and balanced to be a "scheme" rather than a principle?

She should be fired because she doesn't have children? Or because she wears makeup on television, like every other person on television? Or do you want her fired because she has a dog?

I like dogs. If I have a vote, do not fire her for having a dog. Just my .02 cents. :)

Right because we never, ever get opposing opinions from the NY Times, WaPost, XiNN, ABXi, XiBS

Fucking retard
Correct. You avoid them and/or dismiss them out of hand, per the instructions you are given.

You nailed it there!

Forum List

Back