Rip Fox News.

Well, Newsmax and AON will protect you guys from opposing perspectives and experiences.

This. Just another large echo chamber where everyone is patting themselves on the back, shaking their fist, and going, "right on!"
OAN was making moves to swing viewers away from Fox months ago. Newsmax was nobody up until the week before the election.
They jumped on the crazy bandwagon and reaped the results.

Like all echo chambers, eventually, most will end up leaving because of the constant bombardment of crazy and stupid.
Only the true lemmings...erm..believers will remain.
I often wonder if Rush ever regrets what he created, or if people like Hannity and Carlson ever wonder if they're doing the right thing.

There is no communicating with people in a bubble, so the bubbles just have to be marginalized out of the conversation. Obviously it will take a while. I'm patient.

I don't think any of them have any sort of regret. Rush and Hannity have made millions of dollars off their division pimping. I'm sure they sleep well at night without
too much in the way of bother. Except for the occasional dream where they are looking out over their millions of followers and saying.."suckers!".
Carlson was a late comer. He's just a straight up hack. He always has been.
And that's always been what this is really about.

Cool, so you are right down the middle, we can discuss issues with objectivity. Do you think there is any evidence of any voter fraud in the 2020 POTUS election?
I'm not right down the middle. I lean Left. I'm just honest.

I wonder what you guys will say when I'm back to squabbling with the Regressive Lefties here, just like I did when Obama was in office.

I'll trust the courts on voter fraud. So far, nothing of particular import. Conspiracy theories and unproven accusations are nothing but noise.

Ok, so you are left, but you know the perspective of the right because you get news from many sources. Any thoughts about Dominion Voting software that many Democrats declared unsecure in 2012?
Nope. You can watch that for me.

So you are not gathering information from all sides, or you would be familiar. Why not educate yourself on what the issues are with the election and why it is in question.

Here is an NBC news article on the Dominion Voting Systems from last year. Would you consider NBC news a right wing news source?

No, I wouldn't.
Well, Newsmax and AON will protect you guys from opposing perspectives and experiences.

This. Just another large echo chamber where everyone is patting themselves on the back, shaking their fist, and going, "right on!"
OAN was making moves to swing viewers away from Fox months ago. Newsmax was nobody up until the week before the election.

Like all echo chambers, eventually, most will end up leaving because of the constant bombardment of crazy and stupid.
I often wonder if Rush ever regrets what he created, or if people like Hannity and Carlson ever wonder if they're doing the right thing.

There is no communicating with people in a bubble, so the bubbles just have to be marginalized out of the conversation. Obviously it will take a while. I'm patient.

I don't think any of them have any sort of regret. Rush and Hannity have made millions of dollars off their division pimping. I'm sure they sleep well at night without
too much in the way of bother. Except for the occasional dream where they are looking out over their millions of followers and saying.."suckers!".

Cool, so you are right down the middle, we can discuss issues with objectivity. Do you think there is any evidence of any voter fraud in the 2020 POTUS election?

I wonder what you guys will say when I'm back to squabbling with the Regressive Lefties here, just like I did when Obama was in office.

I'll trust the courts on voter fraud. So far, nothing of particular import. Conspiracy theories and unproven accusations are nothing but noise.

Ok, so you are left, but you know the perspective of the right because you get news from many sources. Any thoughts about Dominion Voting software that many Democrats declared unsecure in 2012?

So you are not gathering information from all sides, or you would be familiar. Why not educate yourself on what the issues are with the election and why it is in question.

Here is an NBC news article on the Dominion Voting Systems from last year. Would you consider NBC news a right wing news source?

No, I wouldn't.

You didnt even take the time to read the article. Why?
Because I'm doing exactly what I've done for the last 500 or so WE'VE GOT THEM NOW AND WE'VE GOT 100% ABSOLUTE PROOF theories I've seen for the last 10 or 12 years:

I'm waiting the the rumors and conspiracies and other various bullshit to be strained out and for the final, actual facts to emerge. I'm not going to trust the "facts" that anyone belches out along the way.

I'm under zero (0) obligation to make final judgements until then. I'm patient, and I don't have a tribe to defend.

Cant even read the NBC news article I posted on the problems with the voting system.

wow.

You are willfully ignorant. Its cool. You dont discuss in good faith. You have your narrative and you are sticking to it.
I don't believe that you're someone with whom I can have an interesting conversation. I believe you'll just give me the regular talk radio line, and I find asymmetrical conversations to be boring.
He isn't enough of a leftwinger for you?

No, I wouldn't.

No, I wouldn't.

You didnt even take the time to read the article. Why?
Because I'm doing exactly what I've done for the last 500 or so WE'VE GOT THEM NOW AND WE'VE GOT 100% ABSOLUTE PROOF theories I've seen for the last 10 or 12 years:

I'm waiting the the rumors and conspiracies and other various bullshit to be strained out and for the final, actual facts to emerge. I'm not going to trust the "facts" that anyone belches out along the way.

I'm under zero (0) obligation to make final judgements until then. I'm patient, and I don't have a tribe to defend.

Cant even read the NBC news article I posted on the problems with the voting system.

wow.

You are willfully ignorant. Its cool. You dont discuss in good faith. You have your narrative and you are sticking to it.
I don't believe that you're someone with whom I can have an interesting conversation. I believe you'll just give me the regular talk radio line, and I find asymmetrical conversations to be boring.
He isn't enough of a leftwinger for you?
Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

All those videos on YouTube with fox saying that Covid wasn’t dangerous and it was no big deal. And when they try to walk it back, like Sean Hannity did after saying it was a hoax, it’s just weird. Don’t people have memories?
Can you really watch a network and then when they tell a completely different story you just go right along with it?
You tube? For "news"? Really? How about reading? Does that not take place in today's world? Oops- my bad- I know the answer to that- people refuse to read, especially if it isn't corroborated by their predetermined favorite (credible- LOL) news source on the boob tube- talking heads are paid actors- wanna be celebrities- they are no better than a politician who is no better than a used car salesman and that's an insult to used car salesmen who are on the same level as a lot of lawyers-

It is a hoax- it's the flu- the flu affects different people in different ways, because, well, different- no two people are the same in their genetics- period.

Good lord- the dumb runs amok in civilization- SMH

Just read this morning that at least 60% of Americans get their news from social media.

I guess that "social media" includes this website, too.

And I admit that I do get much of my "news" from the thread titles.

I do not read any newspapers anymore, for I no longer respect the press.

I watch only FOX for a few minutes in the morning.

Of course, I never watch CNN or MSNBC. They are absurd. Neither do I watch the network news shows.

Maybe, maybe, the only "objective" news shows are on local TV.

Forum List

Back