RIP Dusty Hill

i thought it was Dusty, but actually it's Billy Gibbons who belts out this Robert Johnson cover

Wow. Rest in peace Dusty.:(
I got to see ZZ Top with Blue Oyster Cult up in Ohio about 40 years ago. Awesome concert of course.

This could be a rough decade, with quite a few of the great ones pushing 70 if they're not already in their 70s.
4 notable musicians have died this week: the Metal Church singer, Slipknot's drummer, Johnny Ventura, and Dusty

i wish i was alive in the glory days of rock...i would have gone to a concert a day

this worthy song was released as a single, despite it being listed second to last on the album's tracklist

1627548915022.png

4 notable musicians have died this week: the Metal Church singer, Slipknot's drummer, Johnny Ventura, and Dusty

i wish i was alive in the glory days of rock...i would have gone to a concert a day
You may have seen my list of concerts... growing up in Ohio, it's probably more than most people outside of California or the NW or NE. ( London is probably the gold standard).... without naming them all....
Zz Top/ BOC
Led Zeppelin
Genesis
Yes
Santana
Jethro Tull/Uriah Heep
Fleetwood Mac/Styx
Queen/Thin Lizzy
Black Sabbath/Boston
Kiss, Heart, Rush, Triumph, Aerosmith,....& lots more. Van Halen 1982 , Metallica 1998.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back