Florida man brutally beaten and put in a coma after asking neighbors to lower music

A friend's brother was brutally murdered in his own yard down in St. Louis some years back in a similar situation when he asked partiers next door to please respect that children lived in the area.

A friend's brother was brutally murdered in his own yard down in St. Louis some years back in a similar situation when he asked partiers next door to please respect that children lived in the area.
I'm sure he too was polly purebred.....at least thats what everyone wants you to believe.

He bought his house thirty years prior to that and then the nieghborhood slowly went to shit. Believe whatever you wish.
Even more reason to believe that he wasnt as innocent in the situation as you were led to believe. I know if I have to go tell someone to turn down music or be quiet I am going to be pissed off and notably impolite in my request.

that's why they should get a house in the woods!

Yes. People of struggle and hope are not to be confronted directly unless with deadly force (if required). Their history of oppression and discrimination make them extremely unpredictable and quite often very violent.

Gee, don't get too distraught just because a father and husband was nearly beaten to death
for asking some animals to turn their shit music down.

Maybe you can show a modicum of restraint and class and take the music discussion elsewhere.
I think the mods did that so this is on them,

A man was nearly stomped death. He'll probably never be the same and all some yahoos can do
is discuss how loud their shit music should be played. Really crass and insensitive.

Last edited:
I'm not buying it. No one is going to beat your ass like that because you asked them to turn their music down. Something is being left out of the story.

They beat his ass like that because they are A-holes. There's no excuse.

Forum List

Back