RIP Alan Colmes

That is young

Never really liked his work. He was used by the right to represent the "typical liberal" and just was a straight man for Hannity
He had a radio program long before Fox recruited him.
Fox wouldn't dare have the hannity and Rhodes show. She'd eat him for lunch.

Comes insults us liberals with his half hearted approach to dealing with Republicans. Thanks for nothing colmes. You made it seem as if Republicans position is acceptable. You made cons feel like they kicked your pussy ass every night.

You died when you went to work for fox
No left winger can win a logical discussion. Facts and the empirical destroy left wing arguments. They inevitably devolve into disparagement when logic is applied.

That is young

Never really liked his work. He was used by the right to represent the "typical liberal" and just was a straight man for Hannity

Comes insults us liberals with his half hearted approach to dealing with Republicans. Thanks for nothing colmes. You made it seem as if Republicans position is acceptable. You made cons feel like they kicked your pussy ass every night.

No left winger can win a logical discussion. Facts and the empirical destroy left wing arguments. They inevitably devolve into disparagement when logic is applied.
And that's why fox wouldn't dare let an uncensored liberal on.

Pussys

Not for a republican. Too old if you ask me. He should have been aborted.

Colmes was a liberal Democrat and a reasonable and intelligent one at that.
All I know is he was on Fox. LOL.

He was there to play the talking head equivalent of the Washington Generals.
In other words he was put there to make Sean Inanity look persuasive.

I never thought that. I though Alan held his ground and many times made Hannity look insane.

There are some very sick people on this thread.

A decent man has died. It matters not in the least to me that his opinions beliefs were 180 degrees from mine. He was intelligent, articulate, humorous and a kind person.

To denigrate him is shameful and sick.
Oh relax he's dead he can't hear us.

When he was alive you guys said things that hurt his feelings. Now you want to give him respect?

Always gave Colmes respect, he was intelligent and could make great points and realized there are different views that we should respect people as humans first. I know you wouldn't understand it.

That is young

And that's why fox wouldn't dare let an uncensored liberal on.

Pussys
So, you agree that lefties are logic challenged.

There are some very sick people on this thread.

A decent man has died. It matters not in the least to me that his opinions beliefs were 180 degrees from mine. He was intelligent, articulate, humorous and a kind person.

To denigrate him is shameful and sick.
Oh relax he's dead he can't hear us.

When he was alive you guys said things that hurt his feelings. Now you want to give him respect?

Always gave Colmes respect, he was intelligent and could make great points and realized there are different views that we should respect people as humans first. I know you wouldn't understand it.

All you rwnj's deny watching fox. Now we know who does watch. Thanks for coming out of the closet. Now I know why you're so fair and balanced. Lol

He didn't represent us liberals well. If he did they would have thrown him off fox a long time ago. No better than Chris Matthews. Alan is probably blowing scalia in hell.
You are quite right. Colmes didn't represent the left very well. He was quiet and reasoned. I didn't agree with him but he could articulate his point of view and explain why he thought what he did.

That is not the left wing of today. Most are intolerant malcontents that can only forward their agenda by knocking the other guy down.

Colmes was easily one of the more normal "pundits" on teevee, more like a thoughtful, interesting guy you'd be talking with at a dinner party.

He and the hyper-partisan Hannity sure did make for a strong contrast.

We sure could use more of them, not less.

Again, Colmes was the ugly Liberal with a snooty attitude. he could have been an actor from Central Casting and acheived the same effect.

If you had a hot babe with a sultry voice advocating the exact same positions, Faux News never would have hired her.

Colmes was easily one of the more normal "pundits" on teevee, more like a thoughtful, interesting guy you'd be talking with at a dinner party.

He and the hyper-partisan Hannity sure did make for a strong contrast.

We sure could use more of them, not less.

Again, Colmes was the ugly Liberal with a snooty attitude. he could have been an actor from Central Casting and acheived the same effect.

If you had a hot babe with a sultry voice advocating the exact same positions, Faux News never would have hired her.
:cuckoo:

[
That is young

Exactly. He was the "snooty, ugly liberal" from Central Casting to play against the wholesome (before he got fat and crazy) Hannity.

Colmes was used by Fox as a "Look, we got liberals too....look how inept they are"
Any real liberal would make Hannity look like a drooling retard

That is young

lol.....talk about having the political IQ of a small soap dish. You should go for the DNC Chair spot s0n.......ensures vivid red continuation in elections for God knows how long?!:deal:

Snowflake agenda's are ghey in 2017 in America.....outside of New York, Ca and a couple of other places, nobody cares.:popcorn:

He didn't represent us liberals well. If he did they would have thrown him off fox a long time ago. No better than Chris Matthews. Alan is probably blowing scalia in hell.
You are quite right. Colmes didn't represent the left very well. He was quiet and reasoned. I didn't agree with him but he could articulate his point of view and explain why he thought what he did.

That is not the left wing of today. Most are intolerant malcontents that can only forward their agenda by knocking the other guy down.
Have you listed to Rush lately?

That is young

lol.....talk about having the political IQ of a small soap dish. You should go for the DNC Chair spot s0n.......ensures vivid red continuation in elections for God knows how long?!:deal:

Snowflake agenda's are ghey in 2017 in America.....outside of New York, Ca and a couple of other places, nobody cares.:popcorn:

This coming from a global warming denier. LOL

You know.......I always wonder going through threads like this how progressives are even able to navigate through a single day in life being so perpetually miserable. And the irony is.....most of them on here don't even have any real responsibilities in life! Its fascinating to me.:popcorn:

You know.......I always wonder going through threads like this how progressives are even able to navigate through a single day in life being so perpetually miserable. And the irony is.....most of them on here don't even have any real responsibilities in life! Its fascinating to me.:popcorn:
And you do? What a joke you are. You think you are sooo special right? What do you do for a living? Can't take intelligence because you deny gw exists. Probably evolution too.

And anyone who watched Colmes is a fool who watches Fox News. You've just outted yourself for being a fool. Most people deny they watch Fox but this thread exposes all the rwnj's.

Every time I've heard him he's explained why capitalism is the best solution for everyone. Sure he makes fun of libs, you can't help it but he doesn't just knock them down. Libs say things like we support children, the right doesn't care if your baby suffers.

Ya, and no one, I mean no one is more polite to people than Rush.
Sure go ahead make fun of him. But he never talks over them or is rude.

Forum List

Back