RIP Alan Colmes

I liked Colmes. My one criticism of him was I thought he should've been more belligerent and aggressive towards Hannity and the right.
I always thought his contrast with the shallow, cartoonish, hyper-partisan Hannity made him look better. If he had been the same, it would have just been a clown show.

I respected Colmes and his intelligence. I don't respect Hillary for the same reason I don't respect Joeyboi, they are both dishonest.

You mean we both make you look stupid? That isn't difficult, guy.

Lol! Why do you have to be dishonest? Never figured out why you make up crap to win an argument. You remind me of Hannity.
The two ends of the spectrum can be VERY similar in their behaviors.

]I always thought his contrast with the shallow, cartoonish, hyper-partisan Hannity made him look better. If he had been the same, it would have just been a clown show.

Actually, Pogo had it right earlier. Colmes was the equivalent to the Washington Generals and Hannity was the Harlem Globetrotters. He was't there to make points or argue the liberal position.

I liked Colmes. My one criticism of him was I thought he should've been more belligerent and aggressive towards Hannity and the right.
I always thought his contrast with the shallow, cartoonish, hyper-partisan Hannity made him look better. If he had been the same, it would have just been a clown show.

Colmes was a lot more likable than Hannity, Colmes radio show was also good. He wasn't the loudmouth partisan nutjob, that is why I liked him.

I respected Colmes and his intelligence.

Of course you did. That's the problem. When you are a liberal who is "respected" by the right, you aren't doing your job.

So liberals are arrogant unreasoning assholes. I respected Obama, so Obama must not of done his job. I respect intelligent liberals, that is why I have absolutely no respect for you.
But you didn't agree with comes once, right?

What do you respect about hillary? I would assume her and colmes agree on most subjects phylisophically. So why don't you tell us what you like about hillary before she's dead.

Then pelosi, than Rachael maddow then Chris Matthews.

I'm assuming you have respect for all of them?

Who don't I have respect for? Rush, hannity, Glen beck, bill O'Reilly

I respected Colmes and his intelligence. I don't respect Hillary for the same reason I don't respect Joeyboi, they are both dishonest.
The question is why do you respect hannity?

I respected Colmes and his intelligence.

Of course you did. That's the problem. When you are a liberal who is "respected" by the right, you aren't doing your job.

So liberals are arrogant unreasoning assholes. I respected Obama, so Obama must not of done his job. I respect intelligent liberals, that is why I have absolutely no respect for you.

What do you respect about hillary? I would assume her and colmes agree on most subjects phylisophically. So why don't you tell us what you like about hillary before she's dead.

The question is why doesn't the left like honest liberals like Colmes and seem to like dishonest liberals like Clinton, Warren and Weiner?

The question is why doesn't the left like honest liberals like Colmes and seem to like dishonest liberals like Clinton, Warren and Weiner?
Warren is dishonest now?

Warren is dishonest now?

Ask "Sitting Bull "Warren how she is dishonest, oh wait, that is somehow justifiable.

Warren is dishonest now?

Ask "Sitting Bull "Warren how she is dishonest, oh wait, that is somehow justifiable.
If it's not policy I don't care.

Warren is dishonest now?

How many times has trump lied cheated and stole. You all said it makes him more qualified to stop it.

You hold Democrats to a much higher standard

Warren is dishonest now?

If she lies about a little, she will lie about a lot.

Warren is dishonest now?

How many times has trump lied cheated and stole. You all said it makes him more qualified to stop it.

You hold Democrats to a much higher standard

Where did I say it would make him more qualified? I don't respect Trump anymore than I respect Hillary or Warren. I really don't like his idea of restricting the press. I don't hold Democrats to any standards.

Warren is dishonest now?

If she lies about a little, she will lie about a lot.
She's pretty honest. Just make sure you hold Twitler to the same standard

Forum List

Back