RINO's and Swamp Rats Cost the GOP the House

I listen to Rush just about every day. Hannity when I can. Levin when I can. That's how I know what and how you guys think.

There is no way you can listen to all of them that much and still be as stupid and ignorant as you are. I call Bullshit on your claim.

And now let us return to the topic: RINO's were the real cause of the GOP losing the House.

I listen to Rush just about every day. Hannity when I can. Levin when I can. That's how I know what and how you guys think.

There is no way you can listen to all of them that much and still be as stupid and ignorant as you are. I call Bullshit on your claim.

And now let us return to the topic: RINO's were the real cause of the GOP losing the House.
:itsok:

Don't touch me pervert. I am not sad, I'm just calling you out on your bullshit.
You're sad, you're miserable, you're frustrated, you're paranoid. You're a Trumpster.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Remember when about 55 Republican Representatives decided to quit and retire? They were typical RINO swamp rats who were convinced that Trump was going make them lose reelection and they did not want to be part of the minority after being part of the majority, so they retired. Unfortunately the GOP had to put up unknown newbies in their place and most of them lost.

What was the GOP's logic in nominating and subsequently electing these RINO's to congress in the first place? It seems to me that time and time again concerning these matters Republicans exercise poor judgement.

Rush Limbaugh reminded us all yesterday why we no longer have the House of Representatives. This is the problem with so much insane news every day that you end up forgetting most of it.

Remember when about 55 Republican Representatives decided to quit and retire? They were typical RINO swamp rats who were convinced that Trump was going make them lose reelection and they did not want to be part of the minority after being part of the majority, so they retired. Unfortunately the GOP had to put up unknown newbies in their place and most of them lost.

Of course history shows that politicians who tied themselves to Trump won biggly. If those idiot swamp rat RINO Republicans had just stuck by their Republican President they would still be in the majority and the GOP would still be in the majority in the House.

Of course we all know that Democrats cheated in recent elections and that certainly hurt, but it could have been overcome if it were not for the feckless swamp-rat loser RINOs.
Indeed,yeah those Rinos are the same as Biden,one in the same,commies who hate America and the American people.

Rush Limbaugh reminded us all yesterday why we no longer have the House of Representatives. This is the problem with so much insane news every day that you end up forgetting most of it.

Of course history shows that politicians who tied themselves to Trump won biggly. If those idiot swamp rat RINO Republicans had just stuck by their Republican President they would still be in the majority and the GOP would still be in the majority in the House.

Of course we all know that Democrats cheated in recent elections and that certainly hurt, but it could have been overcome if it were not for the feckless swamp-rat loser RINOs.

So you degrade some Republicans as RINOs, then wonder why they didn't want to be part of the party?

You're the not sharpest tack in the drawer, are you?

False statement. They did NOT quit for the purpose of limiting terms. They quit because they were never-Trumper assholes, and they thought he would cause them to lose their next election.

Yeah, us Never Trumpers cost you cultists your Orange God.

The vote for House Republicans nationwide was something like 2.5% more than the vote for Trump.

That cost him in AZ GA PA and WI, costing him the election.

And I'm damn happy as fuck about it, too.

Forum List

Back