President Trump “Was Never Given an Orderly Transition of Power"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

"During a White House briefing Friday, press secretary Kayleigh McEnany laid out how President Trump's transition to the presidency since 2016 was anything but orderly. "

Help me out fellow conservatives:
Democrats called for impeachment before Trump even took office
Democrats did not attend inauguration claiming Trump was not really president
Democrats attempted an overthrow with a fake impeachment based on Lies
Democrats tried to get doctors to declare Trump mentally unfit
Democrats have now cheated and tried to steal an election

Who can name more ways that Liberals and the Left have never given Trump his own peaceful transfer of power from Obama to Trump

Last edited:
This thread is a friggin lie. The Obama Administration worked closely with the incoming Trump administration. Of course in the Trumpers parallel universe they inhabit I am sure the OP believes that rubbish he just posted.

Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power, and we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent.

McEnany is a liar or an idiot. Or both.

"During a White House briefing Friday, press secretary Kayleigh McEnany laid out how President Trump's transition to the presidency since 2016 was anything but orderly. "

Democrats have now cheated and tried to seal an election

Who can name more ways that Liberals and the Left have never given Trump his own peaceful transfer of power from Obama to Trump

100 percent correct

• Banned
That is a friggin lie . . . . .

That does not mean much from you, you being one of the biggest liars and idiots in the forum.

Everything I posted is a fact you dunce:

And thats just the tip of the iceberg

The Democrats should just shut the fuck up because after Trump won they moved heaven and Earth trying to depose him and they failed. Now they've created a Constitutional crisis with their massive cheating. Even if they win this election, they have destroyed our Republic. All Democrats can go fuck themselves for all I care. Fuck you, Democrats. Fuck you to hell.

• Banned
McEnany is a liar or an idiot. Or both.

No, YOU are the liar and the idiot, both.

That is a friggin lie . . . . .

That does not mean much from you, you being one of the biggest liars and idiots in the forum.

Everything I posted is a fact you dunce:

Lol..That a person who calls himself Lie would lie does not surprise me. You thread is one big lie. True to your name.

This thread is a friggin lie. The Obama Administration worked closely with the incoming Trump administration. Of course in the Trumpers parallel universe they inhabit I am sure the OP believes that rubbish he just posted.
You mean like when the Obama administration sent out their corrupt swamp FBI to try to set Flynn up ----------for a perjury trap and when that failed lied about flynn lying among other things to press nonsense charges in order to rail road him? Yeah, they worked closely alright?

If you have not noticed the rabid Trumpsters do nothing but lie. I bet they are a blast to exist near to in real life.

You mean like when the Obama administration sent out their corrupt swamp FBI to try to set Flynn up ----------for a perjury trap and when that failed lied about flynn lying among other things to press nonsense charges in order to rail road him? Yeah, they worked closely alright?
That was not during the transition period.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
hillary conceded the night of the 2016 election

& obama started the 'transition' immediately; inviting donny to the WH on november 10, 2016.

& just to humor you - a couple of (D)s didn't attend trump's installation - but you didn't say that. you used the term 'democrats', as if it was the whole party.

tsk tsk , soooooooooo misleading, yet sooooooooo unsurprising.

the rest of yer little diatribe is plain ol' pablum, not worthy of a response.

Democrats have now cheated and tried to seal an election

100 percent correct

100% bullshit. Trump was given an orderly and well run Govt. when he took office..and he turned it into a shitshow within weeks.

Trump had an orderly transition--what he never got was the traditional honeymoon most Presidents get.

But that was his own fault, his contradictory tweeting, his constant changes in direction and his inability to ignore the media all played a part in the chaos. He did not make one conciliatory move...not one attempt to govern by compromise. Had he just kept his damn mouth shut..and allowed the storm of his election to pass--it is possible he might have gotten some room to govern--but it became clear early that Trump wished to rule, and not to govern.

Le Roi est mort....

^ ' Of course in the Trumpers parallel universe they inhabit...'

1605962517873.jpeg

THREAD TOPIC:
ABSOLUTE FACT:

The Democrats should just shut the fuck up because after Trump won they moved heaven and Earth trying to depose him and they failed. Now they've created a Constitutional crisis with their massive cheating. Even if they win this election, they have destroyed our Republic. All Democrats can go fuck themselves for all I care. Fuck you, Democrats. Fuck you to hell.

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back