RINO alert: Mitt Romney has 84 percent approval among Utah Democrats

The side of the Constiution??
Mitt Romney is with the vice district of unobservant or former Mormons who have “too many wives” in the brothel districts of Las Vegas, Reno, and Denver, not to mention Salt Lake City itself. Mitt Romney is basically a vice lord, with deep connections to the Chicago Outfit of Illinois, and the Five Families of New York, from which area the Mormons originally emigrated.
Wow! You think all that up by yourself??

I thought not..stop reading that shit..it'll rot your brain!!!

lol which side do you think he's on?

I remember the libs calling him all kinds of things like racist xeno, and the rest. What happened?
Comparision shopping, that's what happened! Next to Trump...Mitt looks damn good!
Remember Cindy Sheehan? The libs used her and her dead son. When they used all of her plasma they pissed on her sons, (Without a tombstone) grave and tossed the fat ugly bitch in a ditch.

Romney's last term as a Republican Senator

Whoever's in charge of the RNC should send Romney a full refund for his Republican Party membership, with a little note that say "Thanks but no thanks."

How many of the conservatives here supported Romney not too long ago?

Trumpism has really changed the entire Republican party.

Clearly UTAH is the bluest of blue states....there never has been a republican out of Utah. I saw Orin Hatch one time laughing with Joe Lieberaman. Clearly that means he 's a commie-nazi.

Disclosure....I'm trying to speak like a trump supporter...
Orrin Hatch never met a bloated military contract he didn't like, or a stupid foreign war he wouldn't support.

What military-industrial neocon dick won't you moobats suck?

Clearly UTAH is the bluest of blue states....there never has been a republican out of Utah. I saw Orin Hatch one time laughing with Joe Lieberaman. Clearly that means he 's a commie-nazi.

Orrin Hatch never met a bloated military contract he didn't like, or a stupid foreign war he wouldn't support.

The line starts behind you...turn around and tell us.

The line starts behind you...turn around and tell us.
I'm not the one sucking neocon dick, you are.....There's no line for me.

Forum List

Back