ring of fire heating up 37 volcanic eruptions and increases seismic activity happening now

JUST BECAUSE YOU ASSES WHO " THINK" SOMETHING IS A CONSPIRACY BASED ON YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL UNINFORMED CLUELESS ASS SELVES DOES NOT MAKE WHAT PEOPLE POST A CONSPIRACY.

However, screaming hysterically about very normal levels of volcanic activity does make it a conspiracy.

Debunked: Significant Increase in Volcano Eruptions

Volcanic-activity-1945-2015.png

Also, fitting that the global warming denier trolls are now doing some of their trolling in the conspiracy folder. That's where all denier trolling -- that is, everything the deniers now post -- should be.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ASSES WHO " THINK" SOMETHING IS A CONSPIRACY BASED ON YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL UNINFORMED CLUELESS ASS SELVES DOES NOT MAKE WHAT PEOPLE POST A CONSPIRACY.

THE LACK OF CLICKING AN ARTICLE'S LINKS FOLLOWING WHY THE WRITE WROTE THE STORY PrOVES HOW MORE AND MORE YOU ARE DUMBER THAN YOU EVEN KNOW YOU ARE.

Including the prick who moved it here.

Nevados de Chillan, Chile: On 21 April a webcam recorded a steam, gas, and ash puff rising from Nevados de Chillán to 4 km (13,000 ft) a.s.l. and dispersing rapidly near the summit.

Sabancaya, Peru: Sporadic gas-and-ash puffs from Sabancaya during 18-25 April, sometimes rising as high as 8.2 km (25,000 ft) a.s.l.

San Miguel, El Salvador: 17 April, SNET reported an increase in seismicity and gas emissions from San Miguel.

Ebeko, Paramushir Island (Russia): Eplosions on 14, 16, and 19 April with ash plumes rising as high as 3.2 km (10,500 ft) a.s.l.

Kilauea, Hawaiian Islands (USA): During 19-25 April the lava lake continued to rise, fall, and spatter in Kilauea’s Overlook crater. Surface lava flows were active above the pali.

Klyuchevskoy, Central Kamchatka (Russia): Weak thermal anomaly during 14-17 and 23 April. A steam-and-gas plume that rose to 5 km (16,400 ft) a.s.l. and drifted 125 km SW on 23 April contained some ash.

LEAR NOW TO TELL REALITY FROM FICTION ..................

TAKE NOTE OF THE DATE REJECTS

Bogoslof, Fox Islands (USA): On 19 April AVO noted that no new volcanic activity at Bogoslof had been detected in satellite, seismic, or infrasound data.

Cleveland, Chuginadak Island (USA): Lava dome extruded in the summit crater, with growth likely beginning after the last explosion on 31 March. The Aviation Color Code was raised to Orange and the Volcano Alert Level was raised to Watch.

Dukono, Halmahera (Indonesia): During 19-25 April ash plumes from Dukono rose to altitudes of 1.8-2.4 km (6,000-8,000 ft) a.s.l.

Poas, Costa Rica: On 20 April a dense water vapor plume rose from a vent in the newly-forming pyroclastic cone at the site of the old dome in the hot lake at Poás.

Bagana, Bougainville (Papua New Guinea): During 16-17 April ash plumes from Bagana rose to altitudes of 1.8-2.1 km (6,000-7,000 ft) a.s.l. and drifted N, SE, and S. Plumes drifted 55-85 km during 19 and 23-24 April.

Bezymianny, Central Kamchatka (Russia): During 14-21 April lava continued to advance down the NW flank of Bezymianny’s lava dome. A thermal anomaly was identified in satellite images during 14-17 April. The Aviation Color Code remained at Orange.

View attachment 123922

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

fk u That is from the emergency disaster map on live earthquakes and events. Shows where you " INTELLIGENCE IS. up your ass. Maybe if you knew how to follow LINKS INSTEAD OF READING JUST THE TITEL LIKE MOST IDIOTS DO ON HERE, YOU maybe u can learn something non fictional.

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

That's a funny graphic. See that caldera in Idaho? That's the Hot Spot under Yellowstone right now. The Caldera in Colorado is postulated. There's evidence for it but it is long gone now. You really need to take a geology class then you would understand why that graphic is laughable.

Like I said you are one CLUELESS FK........... because you know nothing about the " VENTS"

For a few of the historic examples of simultaneous eruptions from nearby volcanoes, scientists actually consider the individual volcanoes or vents to be part of a larger volcano complex consisting of overlapping stratovolcanoes, cinder cones, fissures, vents, and even calderas. In such cases, the erupting vents (or volcano) are actually part of the same volcano complex. For example, Tavurvur and Vulcan cones that erupted at nearly the same time in September 1994 are vents located within Rabaul Caldera in Papua New Guinea. In such cases, one eruption does not really 'trigger' a nearby vent to erupt; instead, moving magma 'leaks' to the surface at multiple sites.

upload_2017-4-29_17-4-11.png

USGS FAQs - Volcanoes General - Can an eruption at one volcano trigger an eruption at another nearby volcano (for example, within about 10 km)?

THE LACK OF CLICKING AN ARTICLE'S LINKS FOLLOWING WHY THE WRITE WROTE THE STORY PrOVES HOW MORE AND MORE YOU ARE DUMBER THAN YOU EVEN KNOW YOU ARE.

Including the prick who moved it here.

Nevados de Chillan, Chile: On 21 April a webcam recorded a steam, gas, and ash puff rising from Nevados de Chillán to 4 km (13,000 ft) a.s.l. and dispersing rapidly near the summit.

Sabancaya, Peru: Sporadic gas-and-ash puffs from Sabancaya during 18-25 April, sometimes rising as high as 8.2 km (25,000 ft) a.s.l.

San Miguel, El Salvador: 17 April, SNET reported an increase in seismicity and gas emissions from San Miguel.

Ebeko, Paramushir Island (Russia): Eplosions on 14, 16, and 19 April with ash plumes rising as high as 3.2 km (10,500 ft) a.s.l.

Kilauea, Hawaiian Islands (USA): During 19-25 April the lava lake continued to rise, fall, and spatter in Kilauea’s Overlook crater. Surface lava flows were active above the pali.

Klyuchevskoy, Central Kamchatka (Russia): Weak thermal anomaly during 14-17 and 23 April. A steam-and-gas plume that rose to 5 km (16,400 ft) a.s.l. and drifted 125 km SW on 23 April contained some ash.

LEAR NOW TO TELL REALITY FROM FICTION ..................

TAKE NOTE OF THE DATE REJECTS

Bogoslof, Fox Islands (USA): On 19 April AVO noted that no new volcanic activity at Bogoslof had been detected in satellite, seismic, or infrasound data.

Cleveland, Chuginadak Island (USA): Lava dome extruded in the summit crater, with growth likely beginning after the last explosion on 31 March. The Aviation Color Code was raised to Orange and the Volcano Alert Level was raised to Watch.

Dukono, Halmahera (Indonesia): During 19-25 April ash plumes from Dukono rose to altitudes of 1.8-2.4 km (6,000-8,000 ft) a.s.l.

Poas, Costa Rica: On 20 April a dense water vapor plume rose from a vent in the newly-forming pyroclastic cone at the site of the old dome in the hot lake at Poás.

Bagana, Bougainville (Papua New Guinea): During 16-17 April ash plumes from Bagana rose to altitudes of 1.8-2.1 km (6,000-7,000 ft) a.s.l. and drifted N, SE, and S. Plumes drifted 55-85 km during 19 and 23-24 April.

Bezymianny, Central Kamchatka (Russia): During 14-21 April lava continued to advance down the NW flank of Bezymianny’s lava dome. A thermal anomaly was identified in satellite images during 14-17 April. The Aviation Color Code remained at Orange.

View attachment 123922

fk u That is from the emergency disaster map on live earthquakes and events. Shows where you " INTELLIGENCE IS. up your ass. Maybe if you knew how to follow LINKS INSTEAD OF READING JUST THE TITEL LIKE MOST IDIOTS DO ON HERE, YOU maybe u can learn something non fictional.

That's a funny graphic. See that caldera in Idaho? That's the Hot Spot under Yellowstone right now. The Caldera in Colorado is postulated. There's evidence for it but it is long gone now. You really need to take a geology class then you would understand why that graphic is laughable.

No, it isn't. The caldera that is listed in Colorado was from 20 million years ago. And, like I said, postulated, there is scant evidence for it. The planet is ACTIVE. That's why it is as nice as it is. Be thankful we have volcanism because if we didn't this globe would be dead as a door nail.

Like I said you are one CLUELESS FK........... because you know nothing about the " VENTS"

For a few of the historic examples of simultaneous eruptions from nearby volcanoes, scientists actually consider the individual volcanoes or vents to be part of a larger volcano complex consisting of overlapping stratovolcanoes, cinder cones, fissures, vents, and even calderas. In such cases, the erupting vents (or volcano) are actually part of the same volcano complex. For example, Tavurvur and Vulcan cones that erupted at nearly the same time in September 1994 are vents located within Rabaul Caldera in Papua New Guinea. In such cases, one eruption does not really 'trigger' a nearby vent to erupt; instead, moving magma 'leaks' to the surface at multiple sites.

View attachment 123931

USGS FAQs - Volcanoes General - Can an eruption at one volcano trigger an eruption at another nearby volcano (for example, within about 10 km)?

Vents are part of the SAME volcano silly boy. Kilauea, on the Big Island of Hawaii, has MULTIPLE vents. They are all fed from the same magma chamber though. My gosh but you truly don't know a damned thing, do you?

And the topic of " RING OF FIRE " doesn't make it so you had to move t his to CONSPIRACY EITHER
Volcanoes are going off , just because it doesn't fit your Cascade bs doesn't make these events taking place gawd dam conspiracy either
USGS Geology and Geophysics
View attachment 123924

The reason why i moved it to CT is because I AM a geologist and understand the mechanism of volcanic activity having studied it for longer than you've been alive I would hazard. Volcanic calderic eruptions can only happen in rhyolitic regions. The Ring of Fire is primarily Andesitic volcanism, which, while certainly dangerous is nowhere near what a GVC eruption can accomplish. To give you a comparison when Mt. St. Helens (andesitic) blew her top she ejected about .9 cubic miles of material into the atmosphere.

The Long Valley Caldera (Mammoth Lakes CA) over a period of about a week pumped 600 cubic miles of material into the atmosphere. There are measurable quantities of that eruption in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. That is the difference in scale.

Yeah and Doctors tell their patients they have six months to live.

Just because you are geologist doesn't mean jack chit.

Half you geologist are told to keep your mouth shut ............... when it comes to lets say a disaster...

You being a geologist doesn't mean you know everything you are not GOD and your BRAIN doesn't know what will cause what.

You had no right to move this to fkn conspiracy and to act like a know it all based off your stuck up and stuck on yourself Credentials.

YOU do not know everything. The most you have is a better understanding at a higher level than the average person..............and NEWS FLASH I WENT TO ODU........NORFOLK VA>

And the topic of " RING OF FIRE " doesn't make it so you had to move t his to CONSPIRACY EITHER
Volcanoes are going off , just because it doesn't fit your Cascade bs doesn't make these events taking place gawd dam conspiracy either
USGS Geology and Geophysics
View attachment 123924

The reason why i moved it to CT is because I AM a geologist and understand the mechanism of volcanic activity having studied it for longer than you've been alive I would hazard. Volcanic calderic eruptions can only happen in rhyolitic regions. The Ring of Fire is primarily Andesitic volcanism, which, while certainly dangerous is nowhere near what a GVC eruption can accomplish. To give you a comparison when Mt. St. Helens (andesitic) blew her top she ejected about .9 cubic miles of material into the atmosphere.

The Long Valley Caldera (Mammoth Lakes CA) over a period of about a week pumped 600 cubic miles of material into the atmosphere. There are measurable quantities of that eruption in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. That is the difference in scale.

Yeah and Doctors tell their patients they have six months to live.

Just because you are geologist doesn't mean jack chit.

Half you geologist are told to keep your mouth shut ............... when it comes to lets say a disaster...

You being a geologist doesn't mean you know everything you are not GOD and your BRAIN doesn't know what will cause what.

You had no right to move this to fkn conspiracy and to act like a know it all based off your stuck up and stuck on yourself Credentials.

YOU do not know everything. The most you have is a better understanding at a higher level than the average person..............and NEWS FLASH I WENT TO ODU........NORFOLK VA>

Great. ODU is a good school. My wife works on projects with a professor there. I got my PhD from Caltech. i don't just have a "better understanding" my friend, i actually KNOW that stuff inside out having written more than a few chapters of the books that the USGS staff read to get their degrees. Do you understand now? I TAUGHT the people you are quoting.

I worked extensively with the authors who classified the Taupo Volcanic Zone. One of the happiest times of my life.

The Ring of Fire is heating up with 37 volcanoes are currently being reported erupting and others showing signs of increased seismic unrest as well. Located on the Japanese Island of Kyushu, the Sakurajima volcano suddenly threw ash in the sky with a height of more than three kilometers on April 28, 2017. According to the Japan Meteorological Agency, it’s the first volcano eruption in the current calendar year.

Ring of Fire Heating Up! 37 Volcanic Eruptions and Increased Seismic Activity Happening Now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh don't worry this happens all the time says the brainwashed paid off believers of fake bs science.
It happens so much the news reports on it only when it begins to get nervously active. Yeah that sounds about right.

upload_2017-4-29_20-36-47.png

Forum List

Back