Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

KEY POINT herein below: the Second Amendment concerns resistance to federal hegemony.

NFBW wrote: If gun rights are the rights that protect all the rest of the rights for traditional Americans Correll what right protects the rights of non-traditional Americans? 22JAN14-POST#808

Correll wrote: Who said that it was limited to traditional Americans 22JAN14-POST#816

NFBW wrote: The answer is the Second Amendment: “ A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,” Plus it is fundamentally understood that what you call “traditional Americans“ Correll refers to people like yourself and Stewart Rhodes who tacitly and normatively will agree with the next paragraph: 22JAN15-POST#822

“””We Americans have an obvious right – nay duty – to defend our families and neighbors, which are covered under the catchalls of the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, but the Second Amendment concerns resistance to federal hegemony.”””
The 2nd Amendment Is What Makes The Other Nine Possible 22JAN15-POST#822

NFBW wrote: On Jan6 I do not see the 2nd Amendment protecting my right to have my vote count. My rights need protection from you and Stewart Rhodes only. I do not need your paranoid fear and panic driven protection against your fucked up conjured perception that there is the coming of the four headed beast of Biden’s Federal Government Satanic hegemony defined in Revelations. I do not own a gun, I do not worship guns, I do not want to own a gun. Being thus inclined , can I be a Traditional American like you Correll ? And for purposes of this discussion, Can I be a Traditional American like Stewart Rhodes? 22JAN15-POST#822

Correll wrote: This is about Traditional Americans who are tired of being pissed on, by fucking assholes. 21JAN07-POST#224

Last edited:
You have to compare the J6 and 2020 summer riots because they were both instigated by antifa-BLM. The only difference was that on Jan 6, there were also a bunch of Trump supporters there, practicing their wall climbing, while the antifa idiots were breaking into the building. Personally, I thought the Republican's wall climbing abilities were quite admirable.

Correll wrote: Oath Keepers? 22JAN12-POST#643

NFBW wrote: There is no change of subject. I have written posts about all the fascists that attacked the Capitol for DJT. And that included the Oath Keepers. - To refresh your memory....

Sure, you mentioned them months ago. For weeks now, your intent has been to define the Proud Boys as "fascist" so that you could build on that, to make even more false and hyperbolic claims.

Show some balls. Admit that your attempts to support your position have failed, that you now realize that the Proud Boys are not what you claimed they were.

We can then resume our discuss on the riot on 1/6, on a more fact based basis, and maybe get somewhere, instead of playing the Wally Circle game you like so much.

1642250801391.png

Share with us, what have you found, in your searching to support your claim?

KEY POINT herein below: the Second Amendment concerns resistance to federal hegemony.

NFBW wrote: If gun rights are the rights that protect all the rest of the rights for traditional Americans Correll what right protects the rights of non-traditional Americans? 22JAN14-POST#808

Correll wrote: Who said that it was limited to traditional Americans 22JAN14-POST#816

NFBW wrote: The answer is the Second Amendment: “ A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,” Plus it is fundamentally understood that what you call “traditional Americans“ Correll refers to people like yourself and Stewart Rhodes who tacitly and normatively will agree with the next paragraph: 22JAN15-POST#822

“””We Americans have an obvious right – nay duty – to defend our families and neighbors, which are covered under the catchalls of the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, but the Second Amendment concerns resistance to federal hegemony.”””
The 2nd Amendment Is What Makes The Other Nine Possible 22JAN15-POST#822

NFBW wrote: On Jan6 I do not see the 2nd Amendment protecting my right to have my vote count. My rights need protection from you and Stewart Rhodes only. I do not need your paranoid fear and panic driven protection against your fucked up conjured perception that there is the coming of the four headed beast of Biden’s Federal Government Satanic hegemony defined in Revelations. I do not own a gun, I do not worship guns, I do not want to own a gun. Being thus inclined , can I be a Traditional American like you Correll ? And for purposes of this discussion, Can I be a Traditional American like Stewart Rhodes? 22JAN15-POST#822

Correll wrote: This is about Traditional Americans who are tired of being pissed on, by fucking assholes. 21JAN07-POST#224

At no point in there, did anyone say that the right is limited to Traditional Americans.

We had a discussion that touched on conflicts of sub groups of this country. I discussed one such sub group, Traditional Americans.

You grabbed that point and another point that someone else made and are trying to get me to defend a connection between the two that YOU invented.

It is not my point. It is not something I agree with. You might imagine that this other person would agree with it, but I think we have established that you are utterly incapable of understanding other people's points of view, so that opinion of yours counts for nothing.

This is an attempt of you to generate a new loop in your circular argument technique, because your previous loop, ie defining the Proud Boys as fascists, utterly failed.

Correll wrote: At no point in there, did anyone say that the right is limited to Traditional Americans. 22JAN15-POST#825

NFBW wrote: My point is that you and your right wing ideological soul mates for eternal life, Stewart Rhodes (OATH KEEPERS) Mathew Greene (PROUD BOYS) all self-Identify as “Traditional Americans” per your words, and theirs not mine. It is about something that goes without saying.

NFBW wrote: This is an observable FACT - You defined two groups Correll within 24 hours of the only day in our history that “Traditional AMERICANS” like you found out that Stewart Rhodes (OATH KEEPERS) Mathew Greene (PROUD BOYS) plotted planned and conspired with other traditional Americans to overthrow the incoming Biden Administration who was constitutionally elected and certified by all fifty states to be the winner of a free and fair election by the majority of Americans that you refer to in your words as “fucking assholes” did you not.

That is all fact. So tell us Correll does the Second Amendment protect the “FUCKING ASSHOLES” from “Traditional Americans” who use violence and terrorism to deprive the groups you call fucking assholes of being on the winning side of an election which is a constitutional right. - - - What protects me from you and Stewart Rhodes? It is not the Second Amendment. I know this is just another point that you will obfuscate with pissing and moaning about format until the end of time. AND LIE. But I live to see the truths you have to obfuscate and lie about. 22JAN15-POST#826

Last edited:
Correll wrote: At no point in there, did anyone say that the right is limited to Traditional Americans. 22JAN15-POST#825

NFBW wrote: My point is that you and your right wing ideological soul mates for eternal life, Stewart Rhodes (OATH KEEPERS) Mathew Greene (PROUD BOYS) all self-Identify as “Traditional Americans” per your words, and theirs not mine. It is about something that goes without saying.

NFBW wrote: This is an observable FACT - You defined two groups Correll within 24 hours of the only day in our history that “Traditional AMERICANS” like you found out that Stewart Rhodes (OATH KEEPERS) Mathew Greene (PROUD BOYS) plotted planned and conspired with other traditional Americans to overthrow the incoming Biden Administration who was constitutionally elected and certified by all fifty states to be the winner of a free and fair election by the majority of Americans that you refer to in your words as “fucking assholes” did you not.

That is all fact. So tell us Correll does the Second Amendment protect the “FUCKING ASSHOLES” from “Traditional Americans” who use violence and terrorism to deprive the groups you call fucking assholes of being on the winning side of an election which is a constitutional right. - - - What protects me from you and Stewart Rhodes? It is not the Second Amendment. I know this is just another point that you will obfuscate with pissing and moaning about format until the end of time. AND LIE. But I live to see the truths you have to obfuscate and lie about. 22JAN15-POST#826

1. I did not equate the "fucking assholes" with everyone that voted for Biden. That was you.

2. The election was marred by widespread and massive propaganda by the media, , widespread civil unrest supported by the dems, and widespread and massive relaxations of election procedures. IMO, it thus was not "fair and free". That you call it an "observable fact" is just you being arrogant and flamboyant.

3. Their are many protections for all citizens of the United States, including the Second Amendment. That you... are having a little hissy fit meltdown, is irrelevant to that "observable fact". Let's keep in mind that hte only person to die on 1/6 was one of US "traditional Americans" shot down by one of you people. So, take you drama and save it for someone who gives a fuck.

22JAN145-POST#825 1. I did not equate the "fucking assholes" with everyone that voted for Biden. That was you. 22JAN15-POST#827

NFBW wrote: This is a FACT - One year seven days ago you wrote in response to a violent attack against a Joint Session of Congress by Trump supporters in an attempt to stop the legitimate transfer of power from Traditional Americans to the fucking liberal Democrat assholes that have been pissing on Traditional Americans for sixty years. 22JAN15-POST#8

NFBW wrote: Now you want to say that you were not calling every Democratic Party voter a fucking assholes pushing division and hatred and pissing on you for 60 years the day after Jan6 in order to put the blame on them to be what we saw happening on TV around the election. - - -
Who then are the fucking assholes that I’ve been pissing on you for 60 years? 22JAN15-POST#8

Correll wrote rote: Well, got some bad news for you. This is just the beginning. 21JAN07-POST#224

NFBW wrote: What did you mean Correll ? White Traditional Americans, some professed Christians were beating up Capitol Police for defending Government people and property. Just the beginning you say? WTF? 22JAN15-POST#

Last edited:
Correll wrote: 3. There are many protections for all citizens of the United States, including the Second Amendment. 22JAN15-POST#825

NFBW wrote: No shit Sherlock! You have a keen sense of the obvious. The question you are avoiding however Correll is - How does the 2nd Amendment protect my right to vote and be counted from Stewart Rhodes and his save America militia if he continues to be backed by the seventy million strong “traditional American” alignment of voters who share and spread the BIG LIE as if it is true with him.

- - - RHODES and all the citizen soldiers aligned with him, have taken upon themselves to decide the outcome of the last election by violence and terror. THEY are backed up by the right to possess and use firearms that are protected by the 2nd amendment. - - - Is Stuart Rhodes in your head Correll a domestic terrorist or the second coming of Paul Revere? 22JAN16-POST#831

22JAN145-POST#825 1. I did not equate the "fucking assholes" with everyone that voted for Biden. That was you. 22JAN15-POST#827

NFBW wrote: This is a FACT - One year seven days ago you wrote in response to a violent attack against a Joint Session of Congress by Trump supporters in an attempt to stop the legitimate transfer of power from Traditional Americans to the fucking liberal Democrat assholes that have been pissing on Traditional Americans for sixty years. 22JAN15-POST#8

NFBW wrote: Now you want to say that you were not calling every Democratic Party voter a fucking assholes pushing division and hatred and pissing on you for 60 years the day after Jan6 in order to put the blame on them to be what we saw happening on TV around the election. - - -
Who then are the fucking assholes that I’ve been pissing on you for 60 years? 22JAN15-POST#8

Lib assholes who have been pissing on us for 60 years.

Correll wrote rote: Well, got some bad news for you. This is just the beginning. 21JAN07-POST#224

NFBW wrote: What did you mean Correll ? White Traditional Americans, some professed Christians were beating up Capitol Police for defending Government people and property. Just the beginning you say? WTF? 22JAN15-POST#

Well, it was a response to something you said back then. The meaning would have been related to context.

I mean, really. If you don't get that, if you can't get that, then you should not be on this site. You would then be incapable of discussion at all.

The bit where you supposedly give the context, strained though YOUR perceptions and spin? That is the type of shit a dishonest asshole does.

So, we have an extremely autistic person, who is also a dishonest asshole.

Correll wrote: 3. There are many protections for all citizens of the United States, including the Second Amendment. 22JAN15-POST#825

NFBW wrote: No shit Sherlock! You have a keen sense of the obvious. The question you are avoiding however Correll is - How does the 2nd Amendment protect my right to vote and be counted from Stewart Rhodes and his save America militia if he continues to be backed by the seventy million strong “traditional American” alignment of voters who share and spread the BIG LIE as if it is true with him.

- - - RHODES and all the citizen soldiers aligned with him, have taken upon themselves to decide the outcome of the last election by violence and terror. THEY are backed up by the right to possess and use firearms that are protected by the 2nd amendment. - - - Is Stuart Rhodes in your head Correll a domestic terrorist or the second coming of Paul Revere? 22JAN16-POST#831

Which question do you want me to answer? Since if I answer all of them, you will ignore all but one, unless months later you want to pull one out of context and try a gotcha.

You know, just forget that. You asked the question and I answered it. THat you... think that my answer was not helpful, was the fault of the question you asked, so that is on you.

What point are you trying to dance around, that you are afraid to clearly state for fear that it will look fucking retarded?

Correll wrote: Which question do you want me to answer

if you were an honest person you would Answer them honestly. That’s what I do. It’s actually easier to just answer questions honestly rather than fret and moan attempting to psychoanalyze the person that asked.

I realize you don’t want to talk about Stewart Rhode’s Seditious conspiracy to overthrow the incoming government through violence because you and he are both traditional Americans. I fully understand what you were doing and why.

That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

Translation: Republicans need to stop comparing J6 riot to BLM riots because it exposes our hypocrisy.

theHawk Translation: Republicans need to stop comparing J6 riot to BLM riots because it exposes our hypocrisy 22JAN16-POST#837

NFBW wrote: No you are avoiding the truth. Jan6 was not a peaceful protest that escalated into a riot. It was a months long planned attack (seditious conspiracy) by right wing militias against the federal government to prevent the transfer of power to the DECEMBER 14 duly certified President elect Joe Biden.

Of course the coordinated attack also ignited about 1000 Angry Trump supporters, JESUS and Qanon SUPPORTERS and ALL Big Lie believers to either assist in the attack or enter the Capitol unlawfully as they followed the militants past security and police barricades. The fighting with police and breaking into the Capitol made it appear to be a riot. But the truth is Jan6 was an attack intended to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power in the Congress. 22JAN16-POST#839

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Which question do you want me to answer

if you were an honest person you would Answer them honestly. That’s what I do. It’s actually easier to just answer questions honestly rather than fret and moan attempting to psychoanalyze the person that asked.

I realize you don’t want to talk about Stewart Rhode’s Seditious conspiracy to overthrow the incoming government through violence because you and he are both traditional Americans. I fully understand what you were doing and why.

The thing about Stewart, is that ALL of that drama you post, is what you find with a riot. When I admit that what occurred on 1/6 was a riot, I am accepting that there were people there, very angry and willing to do violence.

That is what a riot is.

Your purpose seems to be to use that, to support some further point, that somehow Stewart and I and others whom you hate, are somehow beyond the pale and worthy of.... something.

But, the violence and angry that you are so focused on, is the story of ALL RIOTS. YOu are just being a drama queen and being hysterical about ONE little riot, while ignoring the far more numerous and violent riots on your side of the divide.

For every cry baby meltdown you have about Stewart, I could have a hundred about the far more numerous angry and violent thugs on your side of the divide, that did so much more violence and hate over the last 5 years, than we, normal Traditional Americans did.

Except, I A. have a life, and B. am not a dishonest asshole.

Forum List

Back