Rightway for America Newsletter is among the latest reliable sources of misinformation coming from the Right Wing

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Rightway for America Newsletter is among the latest reliable sources of misinformation coming from the Right Wing Anti American Party pretending to be republicans which have taken over the party.

Rightway for America Newsletter is among the latest reliable sources of misinformation coming from the Right Wing Anti American Party pretending to be republicans which have taken over the party.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Thanks for informing me of this new source of news and information.

But the least you could have done was to supply a link to them. Now I'll have to check them out.

BTW: Are you Razoo, or did you just copy this other thread?

Rightway for America Newsletter is among the latest reliable sources of misinformation coming from the Right Wing

Last edited:
Thanks for informing me of this new source of news and information.

But the least you could have done was to supply a link to them. Now I'll have to check them out.

BTW: Are you Razoo, or did you just copy this other thread?

Could this be it? Looks fine to me.

One caveat -- it has this annoying thing where it makes you look at ads for 5 or 6 seconds while the story you want to see loads. Oh, well. Nobody's perfect.

Last edited:
The reason that winger "news" and "information" sources are so insidious and destructive is that they ultimately rob their consumers of their fundamental human curiosity.

How many of you who get your "news" and "information" from these sources ever wonder to yourself:
  1. Are they only giving me one side of the story?
  2. What contrary information and facts are they purposely leaving out?
  3. How are they distorting the views and opinions of people on the other end?
  4. How different would this information be if they didn't do any of the above?
  5. What conclusions might I draw differently if I had the full story with accurate representations therein?
Every indication is that regular consumers of this, uh, stuff never ask the above questions. They just obediently run with what they are provided.

Human curiosity is a precious thing, and we're in the process of giving it away because we don't want to know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back