A Joe You Can Like

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
He has come a long way since watching people eating live spiders. Trump could have a running mate.

“These ideas that you can’t make fun of are dangerous,” he added. “They aren’t good for anybody. They aren’t good for people who hold those ideas. The idea that no fun can be had about any of this is crazy.”

He has come a long way since watching people eating live spiders. Trump could have a running mate.

“These ideas that you can’t make fun of are dangerous,” he added. “They aren’t good for anybody. They aren’t good for people who hold those ideas. The idea that no fun can be had about any of this is crazy.”

Beware placing your trust in any celebrity, for they all are making lots and lots of gold saying the things you most want to hear.

• Banned
Beware placing your trust in any celebrity, for they all are making lots and lots of gold saying the things you most want to hear.
I was being sarcastic, but the fact that Americans cannot take a joke has turned into a real problem. Intolerance is at epidemic levels.

I was being sarcastic, but the fact that Americans cannot take a joke has turned into a real problem. Intolerance is at epidemic levels.

I get where you are coming from. However, and as of late, my own sense of humor has faced certain challenges, such as the historically unprecedented madness enveloping just about every corner of our nation. Sarcasm, however, I can still get into, as well as all things tragicomic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back