Rightist Support of Police

I’d like to challenge the idea that many right wingers have that motivate them to support the police. I myself used to be a right winger, now I don’t really feel like I fit in on any political compass. I’d like to show that...
1. The police are not there to help you.
2. The police will harm you.

Starting with the first, there are numerous Supreme Court rulings all of which have stated that the police do not have an obligation to protect you if you’re in danger. And secondly, consider the following cases:
1. In 1999, after local law enforcement failed to catch a burglar who had burglarized the same home several times, the homeowner set a shotgun trap which wounded the thief, resulting in him being caught. The homeowner was promptly jailed for 6 months and fined $10,000. Yes, the judge was obviously culpable in this case, but the judge himself doesn’t do the legwork. It’s the cops.
2. After a mob formed outside his home, shouting at the homeowner in question over a yard sign and blasting loud music, the homeowner, without leaving his home fetched his rifle. The police arrived...and the homeowner was arrested for brandishing. No judges here, this was simply the police acting of their own accord.
3. It is a matter of fact that the police have stood down in many cities and simply watched as rioters destroyed innocent people’s entire livelihoods. Their defense? They were just following orders. The age old defense of war criminals.
4. Finally, when it comes to gun grabs, you know who actually grabs guns? It’s not the, “libtards” or, “demonrats.” It’s the police. They’re the ones who literally knock on your door over a bogus and unconstitutional red flag seizure and take your gun away. The authoritarians give the marching orders, and the cops? They don’t care about you. They’ll do as they’re told.

Ultimately, I encourage many people on this site to reconsider their support for police. Remember, unless you live in a city which has abolished the 2A, then you are more than capable of keeping yourself safe from danger. It is the cops who serve authoritarian bureaucrats who will deprive you of that capability.

So if someone steals your car, who you gonna call?

You’re using a hypothetical scenario. Besides, that doesn’t justify the examples I used. Furthermore, automotive theft is unique because of the resources that exist for solving it. Most petty larcenies go unsolved, and even more go unreported because there exists little faith in the ability of the police to solve those crimes.

You are aware, even with your deflection, you just blew your premise that the police aren't there to help out of the water. RIGHT??????? Besides, you live off the grid, so how could you call anyone............OH WAIT!........you're online, how far off the grid could you really be. ROFLMAO

Yeah, I have parents who love me, and they insist on my keeping in touch, so they bought me a phone, and I happen to get service out here. Probably doing better than yourself though considering that I am not on the grid in so far as water, heat, and power go.

Child, living in your mommy's basement and not paying any bills, using their phone and internet, is not living off the grid. No one is taking you seriously.

I’d like to challenge the idea that many right wingers have that motivate them to support the police. I myself used to be a right winger, now I don’t really feel like I fit in on any political compass. I’d like to show that...

Starting with the first, there are numerous Supreme Court rulings all of which have stated that the police do not have an obligation to protect you if you’re in danger. And secondly, consider the following cases:
1. In 1999, after local law enforcement failed to catch a burglar who had burglarized the same home several times, the homeowner set a shotgun trap which wounded the thief, resulting in him being caught. The homeowner was promptly jailed for 6 months and fined $10,000. Yes, the judge was obviously culpable in this case, but the judge himself doesn’t do the legwork. It’s the cops.
2. After a mob formed outside his home, shouting at the homeowner in question over a yard sign and blasting loud music, the homeowner, without leaving his home fetched his rifle. The police arrived...and the homeowner was arrested for brandishing. No judges here, this was simply the police acting of their own accord.
3. It is a matter of fact that the police have stood down in many cities and simply watched as rioters destroyed innocent people’s entire livelihoods. Their defense? They were just following orders. The age old defense of war criminals.
4. Finally, when it comes to gun grabs, you know who actually grabs guns? It’s not the, “libtards” or, “demonrats.” It’s the police. They’re the ones who literally knock on your door over a bogus and unconstitutional red flag seizure and take your gun away. The authoritarians give the marching orders, and the cops? They don’t care about you. They’ll do as they’re told.

Ultimately, I encourage many people on this site to reconsider their support for police. Remember, unless you live in a city which has abolished the 2A, then you are more than capable of keeping yourself safe from danger. It is the cops who serve authoritarian bureaucrats who will deprive you of that capability.
Behave and there's no issue. They are not here for you to feel good about. They are here to enforce the law.

So if someone steals your car, who you gonna call?

You’re using a hypothetical scenario. Besides, that doesn’t justify the examples I used. Furthermore, automotive theft is unique because of the resources that exist for solving it. Most petty larcenies go unsolved, and even more go unreported because there exists little faith in the ability of the police to solve those crimes.

You are aware, even with your deflection, you just blew your premise that the police aren't there to help out of the water. RIGHT??????? Besides, you live off the grid, so how could you call anyone............OH WAIT!........you're online, how far off the grid could you really be. ROFLMAO

Yeah, I have parents who love me, and they insist on my keeping in touch, so they bought me a phone, and I happen to get service out here. Probably doing better than yourself though considering that I am not on the grid in so far as water, heat, and power go.

Child, living in your mommy's basement and not paying any bills, using their phone and internet, is not living off the grid. No one is taking you seriously.

Says some overweight 16 year old living in a trailer with his step dad.

So you are an anarchist, against authority thus hate / distrust the police....hiding behind the declaration you don't fit in any 'category'...yet you have no idea how many there are out there just like you.

The Police Are Not There To Help You.

Bullshit. No, the police do not have to help you, just as the policemen and firefighters did not have to run into the towers to try to rescue people on 9/11/1...but they did...and do...all the time.

The Police Will Harm You.

Yes, if you break the law, give police attitude - attempt to attack the police, do not obey a policeman's instructions, if you are breaking the law, if you are trying to hurt others... Police do not just walk up and arrest, beat, or shoot you for no reason.

Barry and his racist professor buddy tried to claim that and it blew upin their faces.

The Police don't charge in to save anyone anymore? Perhaps that is because their political leaders have betrayed them, are standing with criminals and domestic terrorists now, have put revolving doors on jails now, releasing would-be-assassins who hit cops in the head with bricks just as soon as they are charged and booked....

It is these same domestic terrorist sympathizers who have told them they can't use submission techniques to subdue a criminal even if their lives are at stake, that they can't use batons, tazers, crowd-dispersing gear, even when the foreign-funded domestic terrorists are wearing body armor, gas masks, carrying shields, using pyro-devices, tear gas, and explosives

The Police are Gun Grabbers?

Again, more emotion and opinion than fact. The police do not write the laws, they do not do whatever they want. When the State Prosecutor charged the McLoskeys for defending themselves with legally owned weapons on their own property, it was not the police who decided to come back to their home later, serve a warrant, and take their legally owned firearms - that was the Democrat prosecutor who ordered the lice to do that.

It is these same domestic terrorist facilitators who fire and charge cops with crimes for defending themselves, for trying to protect lives. It is they who have facilitated the violence and escalated the violence to the point where cops are getting assassinated....

In Seattle right now the Democrat facilitators are paying a convicted Pimp $150K to come up with alternatives to having police, and the average salary a policeman enduring all of this above gets in approx. $67,000 a year. F* That!
No, anarchists don’t believe in any government. And again, I’ve addressed this argument of the police not making the laws countless times here. $67,000 a year, I believe, is better than the national average. Their pension program and healthcare benefits are good. Basically all you’ve done is try to argue around what I said. The police patently jail and disarm people who defend themselves against criminals. And they enforce red flag laws, thus they are partly culpable.
$67k a year to put up with the shit I mentioned, with fighting your politicians who are supporting the terrorists trying to kill you, when you are risking assassination every day, when the same people who send you out without having your back are the same ones paying a convicted pimp more than twice your salary to come up with a plan to replace you....

Behave and there's no issue. They are not here for you to feel good about. They are here to enforce the law.
And if the law is wrong? Then they do wrong, no? Am I misbehaving when I shoot a home intruder?

So you are an anarchist, against authority thus hate / distrust the police....hiding behind the declaration you don't fit in any 'category'...yet you have no idea how many there are out there just like you.

The Police Are Not There To Help You.

Bullshit. No, the police do not have to help you, just as the policemen and firefighters did not have to run into the towers to try to rescue people on 9/11/1...but they did...and do...all the time.

The Police Will Harm You.

Yes, if you break the law, give police attitude - attempt to attack the police, do not obey a policeman's instructions, if you are breaking the law, if you are trying to hurt others... Police do not just walk up and arrest, beat, or shoot you for no reason.

Barry and his racist professor buddy tried to claim that and it blew upin their faces.

The Police don't charge in to save anyone anymore? Perhaps that is because their political leaders have betrayed them, are standing with criminals and domestic terrorists now, have put revolving doors on jails now, releasing would-be-assassins who hit cops in the head with bricks just as soon as they are charged and booked....

It is these same domestic terrorist sympathizers who have told them they can't use submission techniques to subdue a criminal even if their lives are at stake, that they can't use batons, tazers, crowd-dispersing gear, even when the foreign-funded domestic terrorists are wearing body armor, gas masks, carrying shields, using pyro-devices, tear gas, and explosives

The Police are Gun Grabbers?

Again, more emotion and opinion than fact. The police do not write the laws, they do not do whatever they want. When the State Prosecutor charged the McLoskeys for defending themselves with legally owned weapons on their own property, it was not the police who decided to come back to their home later, serve a warrant, and take their legally owned firearms - that was the Democrat prosecutor who ordered the lice to do that.

It is these same domestic terrorist facilitators who fire and charge cops with crimes for defending themselves, for trying to protect lives. It is they who have facilitated the violence and escalated the violence to the point where cops are getting assassinated....

In Seattle right now the Democrat facilitators are paying a convicted Pimp $150K to come up with alternatives to having police, and the average salary a policeman enduring all of this above gets in approx. $67,000 a year. F* That!
No, anarchists don’t believe in any government. And again, I’ve addressed this argument of the police not making the laws countless times here. $67,000 a year, I believe, is better than the national average. Their pension program and healthcare benefits are good. Basically all you’ve done is try to argue around what I said. The police patently jail and disarm people who defend themselves against criminals. And they enforce red flag laws, thus they are partly culpable.
$67k a year to put up with the shit I mentioned, with fighting your politicians who are supporting the terrorists trying to kill you, when you are risking assassination every day, when the same people who send you out without having your back are the same ones paying a convicted pimp more than twice your salary to come up with a plan to replace you....
With benefits, and healthcare. Also, you retire after like 20 years. Nevermind that they don’t actually do much against said terrorists considering they stand down, and then jail and disarm people who defend themselves and their livelihoods against these terrorists. But wait, let me guess, “they were just following orders to stand down” right?

So far in 2020 about 203 Police Officers have died in the line of duty including 20 women. About 13 K-9 dogs were also killed. Contrast that to the 93 brave heroes who were killed in the U.S. Military during the same period.
More pizza delivery drivers are killed yearly than cops.
then why did your #1 comment say " they arent there to help us"

cops help millions of people each yr,,,
That many do help people is notwithstanding the fact that they are held completely blameless if they don't help, even when the criminal perps are readily identified and easy to apprehend.
thats a case by case issue and not and overall one,,,
But generally it seems that they only help insofar as they don’t have to stick their necks out. Yeah, sure, it’s nice that they helped an old lady across the street, or got a cat out of the tree. But it’s not...it doesn’t justify the fact that they in many cases enforce wildly unamerican laws and edicts, such as those that I listed in my OP.
see that why I cant have a rational discussion with you,,

you dont make any sense cause I've never seen them do either of those things,,,

might I suggest you restart this thread and stick to single facts and not do a bait and switch,,then we can have a rational discussion
I literally listed several real examples in my OP. Did you even read it?
I didnt get that far because your first comment contradicted your justification,,

iif you want to talk about those things dont start your comment with twisted lies,,,
So you didn’t read them because of something I said that was factual, although you misinterpreted it (which may have slightly been my fault) and decided that it was a lie? Good lord, this is bad faith arguing at its finest.
switching the narrative in your first sentences is the same as lying,,,and is a typical progressive tactic,,,
You’re even backpedaling now. “Well, it’s not lying but it’s basically the same as lying!” Go away. You’re just a stupid person, you’re not here to argue in good faith. The objective matter of fact is that the Supreme Court made that ruling, and that it did so based on a factual event that occurred.
are you saying theyre wrong???
The Supreme Court ruling, you mean? Or the Police’s actions?
More pizza delivery drivers are killed than members of the Military. Does that diminish the respect for the Military? Police Officers die to insure your 1st Amendment Constitutional right to compare them to pizza delivery drivers.
My 1A right stems from the fact that I sleep with two loaded guns and keep a battle rifle in my house. The cops are routinely used to try and take those away from Americans.

You are not making a good case for my assertion that you're a crazy person was less than accurate
Damn, I’m crazy for exercising my right to self defense and gun ownership? Nuts. Lock me up and throw away the key, doc.

You may be the poster child for red flag laws.
And you for gaslighting.

Describe the gaslighting that you perceive.
Suggesting I’m crazy for exercising my rights and trying to use that to derail the subject. Even if I was crazy, that wouldn’t actually make me wrong.

Actually being crazy enough to believe that you are right, makes you wrong.

"Each one shows that cops aren’t on anyone’s side but their masters’. The laws in question are so egregiously wrongful, so unconstitutional, so unamerican, that no sensible person could defend those enforcing them "

Using the term "masters" leads to crazy - also
The rest is simply not supported by facts

also one issue people drive me crazy.

Yeah, you imagine signing up to work for those people and then actually carrying out their bidding against honest god fearing Americans?

The same 'honest god-fearing Americans'...yeah, the ones taking money from Soros and China, armed by Soros and China, supported by Democrat leaders in Democrat cities who have been and still are looting, burning, raping, assaulting, murdering, assassinating cops...who have caused hundreds of millions in damages, who have destroyed people's lives / businesses...?!

Your inability to be honest / embrace reality is duly noted.

So far in 2020 about 203 Police Officers have died in the line of duty including 20 women. About 13 K-9 dogs were also killed. Contrast that to the 93 brave heroes who were killed in the U.S. Military during the same period.

That many do help people is notwithstanding the fact that they are held completely blameless if they don't help, even when the criminal perps are readily identified and easy to apprehend.
But generally it seems that they only help insofar as they don’t have to stick their necks out. Yeah, sure, it’s nice that they helped an old lady across the street, or got a cat out of the tree. But it’s not...it doesn’t justify the fact that they in many cases enforce wildly unamerican laws and edicts, such as those that I listed in my OP.

might I suggest you restart this thread and stick to single facts and not do a bait and switch,,then we can have a rational discussion
I didnt get that far because your first comment contradicted your justification,,

iif you want to talk about those things dont start your comment with twisted lies,,,
So you didn’t read them because of something I said that was factual, although you misinterpreted it (which may have slightly been my fault) and decided that it was a lie? Good lord, this is bad faith arguing at its finest.
switching the narrative in your first sentences is the same as lying,,,and is a typical progressive tactic,,,
You’re even backpedaling now. “Well, it’s not lying but it’s basically the same as lying!” Go away. You’re just a stupid person, you’re not here to argue in good faith. The objective matter of fact is that the Supreme Court made that ruling, and that it did so based on a factual event that occurred.
More pizza delivery drivers are killed than members of the Military. Does that diminish the respect for the Military? Police Officers die to insure your 1st Amendment Constitutional right to compare them to pizza delivery drivers.
My 1A right stems from the fact that I sleep with two loaded guns and keep a battle rifle in my house. The cops are routinely used to try and take those away from Americans.

You are not making a good case for my assertion that you're a crazy person was less than accurate
Damn, I’m crazy for exercising my right to self defense and gun ownership? Nuts. Lock me up and throw away the key, doc.

And you for gaslighting.

Suggesting I’m crazy for exercising my rights and trying to use that to derail the subject. Even if I was crazy, that wouldn’t actually make me wrong.

"Each one shows that cops aren’t on anyone’s side but their masters’. The laws in question are so egregiously wrongful, so unconstitutional, so unamerican, that no sensible person could defend those enforcing them "

So basically disagreeing with you makes me crazy. And you are also crazy. Holy shit, dude. Seek help.

And you for gaslighting.

So basically disagreeing with you makes me crazy. And you are also crazy. Holy shit, dude. Seek help.

I laugh

Yeah, you imagine signing up to work for those people and then actually carrying out their bidding against honest god fearing Americans?

The same 'honest god-fearing Americans'...yeah, the ones taking money from Soros and China, armed by Soros and China, supported by Democrat leaders in Democrat cities who have been and still are looting, burning, raping, assaulting, murdering, assassinating cops...who have caused hundreds of millions in damages, who have destroyed people's lives / businesses...?!

Your inability to be honest / embrace reality is duly noted.
Yeah dude, I’m sure those cases I listed in my OP were set up by George Soros and the chicoms. I’m sure George Soros and the Chinese have such a vested interest in seeing people own guns and defend their property.

And you for gaslighting.

I laugh
Well that makes two of us.

Yeah dude, I’m sure those cases I listed in my OP were set up by George Soros and the chicoms. I’m sure George Soros and the Chinese have such a vested interest in seeing people own guns and defend their property.
The connection between Soros / China and the domestic terrorists has already been established / proven. And you seriously think our enemies would not like to see Americans dis-armed?!

'Nuff said.

the problems you cite are not created by the
police----they are created by the POLICIES of
the HIGHER UPS ----like in my town----the
policies of the Mayor. The cops are just
regular guys who are EMPLOYED and do the
prescribed job. I still call the cops in my town.
Criminals do not even want to see a cop.

The connection between Soros / China and the domestic terrorists has already been established / proven. And you seriously think our enemies would not like to see Americans dis-armed?!

'Nuff said.
Holy shit, if a mob comes to my house and I get my gun ready then I’m the domestic terrorist? If I set a booby trap for burglars who law enforcement has failed to catch them I’m the domestic terrorist? You are an idiot.

the problems you cite are not created by the
police----they are created by the POLICIES of
the HIGHER UPS ----like in my town----the
policies of the Mayor. The cops are just
regular guys who are EMPLOYED and do the
prescribed job. I still call the cops in my town.
Criminals do not even want to see a cop.
And if the higher ups told the cops to go to your house and take your guns they wouldn’t be considered partly responsible? You realize that the reason these crappy laws have power is because of the people enforcing them, right?

'Nuff said.
Holy shit, if a mob comes to my house and I get my gun ready then I’m the domestic terrorist? If I set a booby trap for burglars who law enforcement has failed to catch them I’m the domestic terrorist? You are an idiot.

There is a difference between getting ready and brandishing.
You can never set dangerous booby traps under any corcumstances.

You are the type that makes us resonable gun owners look badly, dude.

Holy shit, if a mob comes to my house and I get my gun ready then I’m the domestic terrorist?
According to Democrats...and perhaps you. Libs are arresting legally gun-owning home-owners for just HOLDING their legal firearms and defending their own home and lives on the own property...then ordering the search and seizure of their homes to confiscate their legally owned weapons. Of course you already knew that.

'Nuff said.

There is a difference between getting ready and brandishing.
You can never set dangerous booby traps under any corcumstances.

You are the type that makes us resonable gun owners look badly, dude.
He was arrested for purportedly brandishing a firearm...in his own home. That’s just fucking retarded. And the guy who set the traps had no other reasonable recourse. You’re literally trying to defend the burglar in this situation. Finally, what the fuck is a reasonable gun owner? Someone who thinks the 2A is out of date or meant only for hunting?

And if the higher ups told the cops to go to your house and take your guns they wouldn’t be considered partly responsible? You realize that the reason these crappy laws have power is because of the people enforcing them, right?

Bwuhahahaha....passing the buck again, always trying to protect Socialist Liberal politicians by blaming someone else. So you want police to become as anti-government as you, to disobey their bosses? Policeman trying to support their families don't have the luxury to buck the system and disobey their bosses, as you make it sound so easy to do.

Forum List

Back