Rightist Support of Police

Yeah dude, I’m sure those cases I listed in my OP were set up by George Soros and the chicoms. I’m sure George Soros and the Chinese have such a vested interest in seeing people own guns and defend their property.
The connection between Soros / China and the domestic terrorists has already been established / proven. And you seriously think our enemies would not like to see Americans dis-armed?!

'Nuff said.
Holy shit, if a mob comes to my house and I get my gun ready then I’m the domestic terrorist? If I set a booby trap for burglars who law enforcement has failed to catch them I’m the domestic terrorist? You are an idiot.

There is a difference between getting ready and brandishing.
You can never set dangerous booby traps under any corcumstances.

You are the type that makes us resonable gun owners look badly, dude.
He was arrested for purportedly brandishing a firearm...in his own home. That’s just fucking retarded. And the guy who set the traps had no other reasonable recourse. You’re literally trying to defend the burglar in this situation. Finally, what the fuck is a reasonable gun owner? Someone who thinks the 2A is out of date or meant only for hunting?

I probably should have said responsible gun owner

I'm left center and support my local police 100%. What I do NOT trust are Donald Trump and Billy Barr's SECRET Police.

48xrt1.jpg

I laugh at - Left of Center
You're a lunatic.

You don’t even talk a lot of shit.

No, I don't talk shit - you do that enough for the both of us. I just expose / exposed the fact that you don't know what the f* you are talking about, that you are just a cop-hating lil' anarchist who deserves no more attention.

I'm left center and support my local police 100%. What I do NOT trust are Donald Trump and Billy Barr's SECRET Police.

48xrt1.jpg
Sounds inconsistent.
Yeah dude, I’m sure those cases I listed in my OP were set up by George Soros and the chicoms. I’m sure George Soros and the Chinese have such a vested interest in seeing people own guns and defend their property.
The connection between Soros / China and the domestic terrorists has already been established / proven. And you seriously think our enemies would not like to see Americans dis-armed?!

'Nuff said.
Holy shit, if a mob comes to my house and I get my gun ready then I’m the domestic terrorist? If I set a booby trap for burglars who law enforcement has failed to catch them I’m the domestic terrorist? You are an idiot.

There is a difference between getting ready and brandishing.
You can never set dangerous booby traps under any corcumstances.

You are the type that makes us resonable gun owners look badly, dude.
He was arrested for purportedly brandishing a firearm...in his own home. That’s just fucking retarded. And the guy who set the traps had no other reasonable recourse. You’re literally trying to defend the burglar in this situation. Finally, what the fuck is a reasonable gun owner? Someone who thinks the 2A is out of date or meant only for hunting?

I probably should have said responsible gun owner
That’s a nebulous term that basically means whatever you want it to mean.

I’d like to challenge the idea that many right wingers have that motivate them to support the police. I myself used to be a right winger, now I don’t really feel like I fit in on any political compass. I’d like to show that...
1. The police are not there to help you.
2. The police will harm you.

Starting with the first, there are numerous Supreme Court rulings all of which have stated that the police do not have an obligation to protect you if you’re in danger. And secondly, consider the following cases:
1. In 1999, after local law enforcement failed to catch a burglar who had burglarized the same home several times, the homeowner set a shotgun trap which wounded the thief, resulting in him being caught. The homeowner was promptly jailed for 6 months and fined $10,000. Yes, the judge was obviously culpable in this case, but the judge himself doesn’t do the legwork. It’s the cops.
2. After a mob formed outside his home, shouting at the homeowner in question over a yard sign and blasting loud music, the homeowner, without leaving his home fetched his rifle. The police arrived...and the homeowner was arrested for brandishing. No judges here, this was simply the police acting of their own accord.
3. It is a matter of fact that the police have stood down in many cities and simply watched as rioters destroyed innocent people’s entire livelihoods. Their defense? They were just following orders. The age old defense of war criminals.
4. Finally, when it comes to gun grabs, you know who actually grabs guns? It’s not the, “libtards” or, “demonrats.” It’s the police. They’re the ones who literally knock on your door over a bogus and unconstitutional red flag seizure and take your gun away. The authoritarians give the marching orders, and the cops? They don’t care about you. They’ll do as they’re told.

Ultimately, I encourage many people on this site to reconsider their support for police. Remember, unless you live in a city which has abolished the 2A, then you are more than capable of keeping yourself safe from danger. It is the cops who serve authoritarian bureaucrats who will deprive you of that capability.

Sounds like you're describing the typical Democrat run shit-hole.

Wow really? Sounds like you have a vivid imagination. Use that imagination, just imagine you had a real job, do you tell your boss "fuck no" you're NOT going to do what you were told. How long would you last?
Talk is cheap

48xrt1.jpg

I laugh at - Left of Center
You're a lunatic.

And I laugh at any Trumpublican who claims to be center right. Y'all are nutbags with Fascist inclinations. ;)
President Obama was there for 8 years. Two years of total and massive control of everything. The time was ripe. Somehow during an election year, a pandemic arrives with riots.

I’d like to challenge the idea that many right wingers have that motivate them to support the police. I myself used to be a right winger, now I don’t really feel like I fit in on any political compass. I’d like to show that...

Starting with the first, there are numerous Supreme Court rulings all of which have stated that the police do not have an obligation to protect you if you’re in danger. And secondly, consider the following cases:
1. In 1999, after local law enforcement failed to catch a burglar who had burglarized the same home several times, the homeowner set a shotgun trap which wounded the thief, resulting in him being caught. The homeowner was promptly jailed for 6 months and fined $10,000. Yes, the judge was obviously culpable in this case, but the judge himself doesn’t do the legwork. It’s the cops.
2. After a mob formed outside his home, shouting at the homeowner in question over a yard sign and blasting loud music, the homeowner, without leaving his home fetched his rifle. The police arrived...and the homeowner was arrested for brandishing. No judges here, this was simply the police acting of their own accord.
3. It is a matter of fact that the police have stood down in many cities and simply watched as rioters destroyed innocent people’s entire livelihoods. Their defense? They were just following orders. The age old defense of war criminals.
4. Finally, when it comes to gun grabs, you know who actually grabs guns? It’s not the, “libtards” or, “demonrats.” It’s the police. They’re the ones who literally knock on your door over a bogus and unconstitutional red flag seizure and take your gun away. The authoritarians give the marching orders, and the cops? They don’t care about you. They’ll do as they’re told.

Ultimately, I encourage many people on this site to reconsider their support for police. Remember, unless you live in a city which has abolished the 2A, then you are more than capable of keeping yourself safe from danger. It is the cops who serve authoritarian bureaucrats who will deprive you of that capability.
Behave and there's no issue. They are not here for you to feel good about. They are here to enforce the law.
And if the law is wrong? Then they do wrong, no? Am I misbehaving when I shoot a home intruder?
then you work to change the laws.

and that would depend on the laws in your home state.

but when you use violence because you don't like the system, it's anarchy and those who LIKE the system are eventually going to fuck you up.

I’d like to show that...

Everything you say is true. The police do all these bad things. They arrest the wrong people, grab the wrong things. They may or may not help you, they may or may not harm or even kill you.

But the police are but a machine of society under control of those whom direct them. They carry out the policies of those who operate them.

The police also do endless GOOD things. Without police, there can be no law and order.

There are many good cops. Many bad cops. Some police have refused to carry out edicts because they felt they infringed on inalienable rights (NY State).

The police are a reflection of the society they serve. The police are there to keep the peace. How a cop treats you generally depends on whether you are making their job easier or harder. If you are on the right side of the law, chances are good the police will generally help, not harm you. The alternative is total anarchy.

I never fear police, I treat them as a friend. They've always responded in kind.

Back to my original pont / question:

What exactly is a 'RIGHTIST'?

I looked it up on-line and found this:

"RIGHTIST: A person who supports the political views or policies of the right."

So now I am wondering what the h@ll is 'The Right'...and 'The RIGHT' of WHAT?

The Democrats have been dragged so far to the 'LEFT' in the last decade -- as seen by Obama attempting to conduct a coup to overthrow the US govt being defended by those who hijacked the party...as seen by Democrats colluding with foreign ex-spies / Russians / Soros /China and supporting domestic terrorists in Democrat-run cities -- that people who were 'far right' are almost seen as 'Moderates' now.

If respecting and supporting the police over criminals and domestic terrorists is now considered 'RIGHTISTS' it just shows you how far the Democrats have been dragged by those who hijacked / who their politicians have sold their party out to.

The Democrats have been dragged so far to the 'LEFT' in the last decade -- as seen by Obama attempting to conduct a coup to overthrow the US govt being defended by those who hijacked the party...as seen by Democrats colluding with foreign ex-spies / Russians / Soros /China and supporting domestic terrorists in Democrat-run cities -- that people who were 'far right' are almost seen as 'Moderates' now.

I think you might have that backwards? The Dems are so far to the Left now that they stretch the very meaning of still even being considered an American Party. They are so far left now that today, a guy like JFK would be considered a "radical," a "right winger."

The "center" is now far to the left and just being a constitutional moderate or patriot today gets you called a White Nationalist or a Fascist.

The Left view most everything right of them now as practically neo-Nazi.

You are not being direct enough.

The police will not only harm you, they will come after you.

If you are a criminal...

Seriously though, we are not huge fans of the police, it's just that when the choice is between the police and two leftist death cults, the choice is easy.

smiling-cops.jpg

Forum List

Back