Right-wing’s justifications for Trump’s adultery shines light on the sexual double standard

Well lets review

Bill Clinton cheated on his wife- and his wife didn't divorce him- she stayed married.

Donald Trump cheated on his first two wives, and divorced each of them and is on wife number three.

Hilary never cheated on her marriage.
Donald has done so repeatedly.

Conservatives don't give a damn.
That's the new conservatism. They value a lack of morals.

Trump MAY have a women problem but christ sakes he didn't rape anyone and he sure in the hell didn't laugh about a 12 year old being raped
Trump has been accused of rape, by his wife and at least one other women. You are a perfect example of the double standard described in the OP.
She came out and denied it.
She flip flopped? I wonder how much it cost him. Don't you?

Trump MAY have a women problem but christ sakes he didn't rape anyone and he sure in the hell didn't laugh about a 12 year old being raped
Trump has been accused of rape, by his wife and at least one other women. You are a perfect example of the double standard described in the OP.
Maybe as much as it cost Clinton to keep all those underage girls he did on orgy island he visited numerous times.

Maybe as much as it cost Clinton to keep all those underage girls he did on orgy island he visited numerous times.

You're confusing Clinton with Rush Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back