Right-wing’s justifications for Trump’s adultery shines light on the sexual double standard

R

rdean

For Ann Coulter, it’s OK when Republicans cheat on their wives: Right-wing bigmouth’s justifications for Trump’s adultery shines light on the sexual double standard

Ann Coulter, who has been going hard for Donald Trump this campaign, took it upon herself recently to try to defend him from his not exactly secret past of enthusiastically committing adultery.

She was on a talk show with host Eric Metaxas to push her idea, which is so shameless it’s painful to type it, that God chose Trump specifically to save the world from 1,000 years of darkness.

“His vice of choice was adultery.” “Allegedly,” Coulter replied.

Coulter then emphasized that they often went to church together, which is true enough, but she leaves out a pertinent detail: He was rendezvousing with Maples at church because he needed to find places and times where he could have sex with her without raising his wife’s suspicions.

So now you have Coulter out there, trying to make it sound like cheating on your wife in a church is perhaps the purest way to worship their lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

Coulter’s full-throated apologia for adultery comes right on the heels of her declaring it was “fabulous” of Trump to say that women should be punished for abortion.

A whole bunch of Christian conservatives waxing poetic about the sanctity of marriage and the virtues of abstinence are happily supporting Trump.

------------------------------------

For as long as I can Remember, Republicans have been screaming that women should stand by their man if he strays. Many have suggested it may be the woman's fault for not doing her "wifely duties".
So here you have a woman who stood by her husband over affairs he had 20 years ago and suddenly, to the very people who push "stand by your man", she is an "enabler". Hello, knock knock, the guy lied because he didn't want his wife to find out. Why do you think Donald went to church to cheat on his wife with Marla Maples?

Oh the hypocrisy.

I don't care about defending him I simply don't give a shit. The leftards have no legs to stand on here since they are running a woman that MOCKED and THREATENED women her PRESIDENT husband raped and assaulted!

Trump MAY have a women problem but christ sakes he didn't rape anyone and he sure in the hell didn't laugh about a 12 year old being raped

Scuse me while I choke on my coffee. Are lefties actually going to play the morality card when the world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women is running for president?

Trump MAY have a women problem but christ sakes he didn't rape anyone and he sure in the hell didn't laugh about a 12 year old being raped
Trump has been accused of rape, by his wife and at least one other women. You are a perfect example of the double standard described in the OP.

Trump has been accused of rape, by his wife and at least one other women. You are a perfect example of the double standard described in the OP.
His wife eh? So she is STILL married to her rapist eh? Yeahhhhh

No. Ivana accused him of rape in divorce papers.

Oh now there is a surprise LOL

All sins aren't equal.

Cheating is bad.

Raping is 100x worse.

The Crooked Clintons raped.

Oh now there is a surprise LOL

You think that's something women typically do? It isn't.

And, BTW, women who accuse rich famous men of rape often do it to get money out of them. So, if you are going to be skeptical of a wife accusing a husband, be skeptical of a woman looking to cash in on a liaison with a rich famous guy. That's the problem with accusations instead of proof. You believe accusations about one man but not about another because you aren't interested in truth; you are interested in believing what you want to believe.

Trump is apparently repeating 20 year old accusations of rape against Clinton, accusations are not proof or evidence, btw. And yet, after those accusations surfaced, Trump had the Clintons to his wedding and posing with his new bride. Do you actually think Trump believes Clinton is a rapist if he invited the man to his wedding and had him pose with the bride?

"Trump also went on Fox News and told a national TV audience that Bill Clinton may be a rapist, airing an accusation made by Juanita Broaddrick during the 1990s.

This is doubtless uncomfortable for the Clintons, especially given Hillary Clinton’s recent statement that all accusers should be believed. But it seems to me that Trump supporters should find this turn in the campaign uncomfortable, too.

Think about it. There are only two possibilities.

Perhaps Donald Trump truly believes that Bill Clinton is a rapist, or at best “one of the worst abusers of women” in U.S. history, as he said. And therefore, Trump invited a man he believes to be a rapist to his wedding, where Trump had his new wife pose beside the ostensible abuser, Trump smiling as the man he believed to be a sexual predator posed with his arm encircling his new bride’s waist."

Did He Accuse Bill Clinton of Rape Because He's Cynical or Hypocritical?

Last edited:
Ivana Trump once accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

Sounds like a pissed off wife to me.

Stop

We leftists do not have a "Morality Card" to play.

....but that will not stop us from pulling and ripping yours up!!:FIREdevil:

Don't be such bigots, It's just Trumps "lifestyle"

By the time Donald Trump is done "representin'" the republican party, it will be completely extinct. They won't even be able to find micro-particles of it under a scanning electron microscope. Realize that if you're shocked about Trump's persona today, he has four more years to add layers onto that. It wouldn't surprise me if, in a desperate attempt to save it's own image, the republican party itself moved to impeach its own President.

Oh divorce papers! Well that's proof positive, no one would speak ill will of a spouse there.

I don't care about defending him I simply don't give a shit. The leftards have no legs to stand on here since they are running a woman that MOCKED and THREATENED women her PRESIDENT husband raped and assaulted!
Raped and assaulted?

Democrats' hypocrisy on this issus has been shining like a lighthouse for decades.

One minute they are declaring Bill's sexual expolits are no one's business but his own and do not disqualify him to be President and the next minute they are screaming how the mere false accusations against a black Republican candidate are everyone's business, that they disqualify him to be President, and he 'must' drop out of the race.

Well lets review

Bill Clinton cheated on his wife- and his wife didn't divorce him- she stayed married.

Donald Trump cheated on his first two wives, and divorced each of them and is on wife number three.

Hilary never cheated on her marriage.
Donald has done so repeatedly.

Conservatives don't give a damn.

Forum List

Back