Right Wingers Hype Trumps Economy And Dump On Biden’s: Here’s A Reality Check

Great.
Thanks for the confirmation. It's all about who ya know and how tight you can hold your nose with those Dems ;)

It has always been all about me and mine. I hate the Dems as much as I do the Repubs. It is one reason we worked so hard to get to where we were, I do not let either impact my life.

Regarding this thread........

Inflation is the worst it's been in decades. THAT is a reality check.
We are closer to nuclear war than ever THAT is a reality
China has grown stronger while America has grown weaker
The military has turned Woke and woefully inadequate
Housing is less affordable
We are losing our Strategic Oil Reserves
Horrible "Green New Deal" was passed insuring a bleak future for most (as Europe who already embraced it is about to find out this winter)
Iran is stronger
fuel prices (artificially low at the moment due to dumping the strategic reserves ( was at an all time high before the dump and will bounce back much higher than the last recent all time high id Dems prevail) If Dems prevail you will commonly see $6.00 per gallon at the pumps for REGULAR
Illegal invasion is at record highs and the border remains wide ope with thousands of violent criminals entering
Dangerous and illicit drug use has expanded
The cartels are getting a foothold in America
The Justice system is corrupted
Power companies are taking record money grabs and hurting people especially low income people

The list goes on an on.
But you really do need to be a Communist or totallt corrupt to really believe this administration has been "good" for America

We will be fine. Sorry you are suffering.

So....you couldn't care less about 250 million other Americans then who are actually suffering
(I happen to be doing ok thanks to the lingering effect of great policies from the prior administration and the general resiliency of America)

But Democrats are doing their best to bring us all down.
And yes, there are MANY who call themselves "Republican" who are doing the same but they are not true Republicans.
I am not a registered Democrat nor Republican so please spare me the partisan BS.

Last edited:
So....you couldn't care less about 250 million other Americans then who are actually suffering (I happen to be ok)

Did they care about me when I was suffering? Did you care about anyone that was suffering before a Dem got back in the White House?

But you really do need to be a Communist or totallt corrupt to really believe this administration has been "good" for America

We have not had an administration has been "good" for America this century and likely may never again. That is the result of decades of voting for the least shitty candidate.

We have not had an administration has been "good" for America this century and likely may never again. That is the result of decades of voting for the least shitty candidate.

On that I can agree.
Still, I insist that while you may be doing better at the moment, polices such as those in place now and effected by the Democrats will indeed affect you and your family adversely. They will affect everyone.

The reality of the Trump economic record is far more mixed despite the absurd, easily debunked lies he told about it being—wait for it—“the greatest economy in the history of the world.” First of all, Fuck a l’Orange inherited a strong economy from the man he was fortunate enough to follow, President Barack Obama. He’s the guy who got our country out of the worst crisis since the Great Depression—which occurred on the watch of Republican George W. Bush.

The signature Trump economic policy was The Rich Man’s Tax Cut. In fact, it was the only major legislative accomplishment of his presidency. What impact did it have on the economy other than sending enough money to the wealthiest among us to stuff up 1 million gold toilets while also addingas much as $2 trillion to the national debt? Not much.

Correct.

Trump inherited a strong economy from President Obama, which Trump managed to run into the ground.

President Obama, of course, had to cleanup GWB’s economic mess, just as President Biden is cleaning up Trump’s mess.

Reagan/Bush, GWB, Trump – four Republican administrations that left office with the economy in recession.

That is the result of decades of voting for the least shitty candidate.
That’s always been the case – and that’s not the problem.

The problem is the aberration that is the Imperial Presidency – where the executive branch has misappropriated far too much power and influence, and where the people, the consequence of their, fear, stupidity, and ignorance, have allowed that misappropriation of power and influence to happen.

That’s always been the case – and that’s not the problem.

The problem is the aberration that is the Imperial Presidency – where the executive branch has misappropriated far too much power and influence, and where the people, the consequence of their, fear, stupidity, and ignorance, have allowed that misappropriation of power and influence to happen.

It has not always been the case, it is new to our lifetimes, depending upon how old you are.

The reality of the Trump economic record is far more mixed despite the absurd, easily debunked lies he told about it being—wait for it—“the greatest economy in the history of the world.” First of all, Fuck a l’Orange inherited a strong economy from the man he was fortunate enough to follow, President Barack Obama. He’s the guy who got our country out of the worst crisis since the Great Depression—which occurred on the watch of Republican George W. Bush.

The signature Trump economic policy was The Rich Man’s Tax Cut. In fact, it was the only major legislative accomplishment of his presidency. What impact did it have on the economy other than sending enough money to the wealthiest among us to stuff up 1 million gold toilets while also addingas much as $2 trillion to the national debt? Not much.

You know, in California, they are making misinformation like this illegal. You should stop with the disinformation while you still free.

A "reality check" from the Blue Anon kooks at Dailykos. LOL

Trump's economy was driven by the tax cuts, massive spending, and trillions in free stimulus money from the Fed. Then he begged the Fed to INCREASE inflationary QE and to drop interest rates even FURTHER, which would ALSO have been inflationary. He made Keynes turn over in his fucking grave, he went exactly the opposite direction from "fiscal conservatism", and the rubes loved it.

That's when the GQP officially pissed away the (already suspect) title of "fiscally responsible party", and the rubes don't even realize it.

And now, we're finding that those tactics have directly contributed to this inflationary mess. Fox News doesn't mention THAT.

^^^Ah, the Biden cultist is here to explain how it's all Trump's fault. Shocker.

Correct.

Trump inherited a strong economy from President Obama, which Trump managed to run into the ground.

President Obama, of course, had to cleanup GWB’s economic mess, just as President Biden is cleaning up Trump’s mess.

Reagan/Bush, GWB, Trump – four Republican administrations that left office with the economy in recession.

The Reagan recession ended in November 1982, the Bush recession ended in March 1991, the GWB recession ended in June 2009 and the Trump recession ended in April 2020.

You're batting .250

Anything from the Kos is to be taken as a joke… It is the left version of Newmax garbage and is so slanted that it isn’t worth reading.

Biden Economy is in the toilet and let be clear it isn’t getting any better!

The Daily Kos is still a thing? Who knew?

Look, it doesn't matter what they say, it doesn't matter what they write, it doesn't matter if it's true, it doesn't matter if it's a lie.

What matters is perception. And right now, every American is getting squeezed. Prices keep going up, 401ks keep losing money. Joe Biden is President. Nothing he is doing is making a real material difference. It started after he took office. It's his fault. This is the albatross around Biden's neck as well as the rest of the Democrats. They're in charge, it's they're failure. That's the reality. At least the reality that matters to most Americans.

The Daily Kos is still a thing? Who knew?

Look, it doesn't matter what they say, it doesn't matter what they write, it doesn't matter if it's true, it doesn't matter if it's a lie.

What matters is perception. And right now, every American is getting squeezed. Prices keep going up, 401ks keep losing money. Joe Biden is President. Nothing he is doing is making a real material difference. It started after he took office. It's his fault. This is the albatross around Biden's neck as well as the rest of the Democrats. They're in charge, it's they're failure. That's the reality. At least the reality that matters to most Americans.
Agreed. The failure is that they are not addressing the problem whatsoever.

Were you doing better financially under the four years of Trump, or the last two years
of the dementia ridden Biden? :eusa_whistle:
I’m retired and my 401k was doing much better under Trump than under Biden. At the rate it is going it will be a 201K by the next Presidential election.

Plus now once again I am living in an economy infected by high inflation. The last time this happened was 40 years ago under Jimmy Carter. He is a admirable person but was a shitty President. Joe Biden may replace Carter as the worst President in modern history.

Of course it looks like Biden may get us into an all out nuclear war with Russia. If that happens there likely will not be many historians left to rate Presidents.

I hate to say this but even Hillary would be a better President than Biden.

Forum List

Back