Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

Because she is crazy, and too stupid to realize liberals like her started the outrage before the bodies were removed.

Hilarious with the "liberals" thing. It's not "conservative" against "liberals". There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Conservatives who may not be "wackidoodleZanyTeaNuts".

However, there are no "liberals" in the Republican Party. If fact, the Republican Party is a tiny bit rich and white who play a base that applauds being called stupid by their leaders. There is at least one thing we call all agree on. The Republican Party has no smart people. They don't want smart people. Too "elitist".

Yes they are RINO's. No matter how much you deny it.

They deny it. I don't have to. I think the last election resulted in a thorough "cleansing". The GOP is pretty "pure" ideologically. Anyone not sufficiently "zany" has been drummed out.

the right wing will never win another national election as long as they continue to support LIES being told to the American people

Yeah the fucking government never lies to us.

No one lies like the Republicans. They are masters.

WMD

Drill baby drill

trickle down

Mushroom Cloud

It will be over in a month

It won't cost much

taxes don't add to the deficit

education is for snobs

who needs health care

voucher

blah
blah
blah

Hilarious with the "liberals" thing. It's not "conservative" against "liberals". There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Conservatives who may not be "wackidoodleZanyTeaNuts".

However, there are no "liberals" in the Republican Party. If fact, the Republican Party is a tiny bit rich and white who play a base that applauds being called stupid by their leaders. There is at least one thing we call all agree on. The Republican Party has no smart people. They don't want smart people. Too "elitist".

They deny it. I don't have to. I think the last election resulted in a thorough "cleansing". The GOP is pretty "pure" ideologically. Anyone not sufficiently "zany" has been drummed out.

Not only are you naive, you're outright stupid.

They can't deny being a RINO, their voting records proves they are.

the right wing will never win another national election as long as they continue to support LIES being told to the American people

WMD

Drill baby drill

trickle down

Mushroom Cloud

It won't cost much

education is for snobs

who needs health care

voucher

blah
blah
blah

Yeah Dimwitcraps never lie.

why dont you tell us what you claim it all means?

My post needs no explanation. It's pretty clear if you followed the thread what is meant.

I cannot dumb it down enough for you to understand.

You were questioning the story of the crime.

You were being westboro crazy and dont want to admitt it

Hey stupid, I was questioning his theory of a crime. He had no facts only speculation and theories.

Try following the entire thread and not just pick one comment to spew your lies about.

Speaking of crazy, you are the epitome of crazy.

Tm, you do realize it was the liberals that first started the gun control rant? If liberals would've just stayed quiet, and let the family's mourn, it would still be quiet. Sometimes it's better to let your agenda just wait. Your just proving the point that liberals are looney.

Never let a massacre go to waste.

The right wings solutions are scary:

Spend billions of dollars by:

Putting armed guards with an unknown agenda overseeing our children.

Arm teachers to watch children after teacher's unions have been destroyed and teachers salaries have been cut.

Why not arm the students?

At least the right wants to protect the rights of women with an unwanted pregnancy. Oh wait....

Spending billions of dollars? Here in south carolina we have a ploiceman stationed at our schools. Don't think it cost billions of dollars. If a teacher wants to arm themselves, whats the problem?
You say teachers are losing benefits, wouldn't be stable enough to protect our kids? Then why let them teach our kids?
Why not arm the kids? Last I checked you need to be 21 to own a pistol. I don't see a problem with a law abiding over 21 college kid carrying, with proper training.

But....we'll get the right wingers who keep thinking this was a staged event to get gun control. Fucking disgusting.

i dont believe this thing was staged.....but i would not put it pass the other variety of "Gun Nuts" we have to use this shooting to help further their agenda....

Yeah not wanting babies turned into swiss cheese is just so sneaky

a member of the other variety right here.....

There are some questions that need to be answered.

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

There happens to be a gag order now so no one can talk about it.

Think for a minute! Why would someone lie about this? Or would you prefer that the current debate on gun restrictions be about handguns, which can be pretty easily concealed and are much more prevalent and popular in our country, as opposed to assault-style weapons?

Because she is crazy, and too stupid to realize liberals like her started the outrage before the bodies were removed.

Dean cant imagine a Republican who is not Far Right......he does not think there are Moderate or more Liberal Ones....but then that says more about him than anything else....

Tm, you do realize it was the liberals that first started the gun control rant? If liberals would've just stayed quiet, and let the family's mourn, it would still be quiet. Sometimes it's better to let your agenda just wait. Your just proving the point that liberals are looney.

Never let a massacre go to waste.

The right wings solutions are scary:

Spend billions of dollars by:

Putting armed guards with an unknown agenda overseeing our children.

Arm teachers to watch children after teacher's unions have been destroyed and teachers salaries have been cut.

Why not arm the students?

At least the right wants to protect the rights of women with an unwanted pregnancy. Oh wait....
and whats your solution Dean?.....create even MORE laws that will be lightly enforced or selectively enforced?......when are the reverse "Gun Nutters" going to go after all those Gangs who shoot and terrorize people everyday ......those are the real Gun Nuts.....not the guy down the street who happens to own 4-5 guns....

no i think the Zanies are the ones running it.....

WMD

Drill baby drill

trickle down

Mushroom Cloud

It won't cost much

education is for snobs

who needs health care

voucher

blah
blah
blah

Dean your right the fucking Republicans lie to get their shit across.....now yes or no....do the Democrats do the same thing?...

Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook Elementary kids says 'truthers' are targeting him - U.S. News

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, the ADL's Director of Investigative Research Mark Pitcavage points out, but they come in different stripes. One type is based on a single event, such as Sandy Hook, rather than a long-running series of complex machinations spanning the globe.

"What they tend to share is an incident occurs that is large and heinous, so much so that psychologically there will be people who are unwilling to accept a simple explanation for how the event took place,"

------------------------

Anything to protect assault weapons over babies. Oh, but don't forget to get them born.

From the article: “But never in a million years did I think that the shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, an event that has so traumatized Americans and shocked people the world over, would become the latest fodder for cynical anti-Semites and anti-Israel conspiracy theorists,” Foxman wrote.

Anti-Israel, pure leftist. Truthers, again pure leftist. You telling fibs about this story to try and make political hay out of a tragedy, pure leftist.

Forum List

Back