Right-Wing Pastor Warns Of Massacre Coming At Texas Border

I wonder why the cartels would waste their valuable time in conducting massacres ? It doesnt make sense doing that when they could be selling their products in that state. In fact they would likely be Killing their customer base.
Tommy I would like you to meet naiveite, Naivete, Tommy, you two have a lot in common it seems.

Cheers.

Yea...and sometimes it has dire consequences...actually, lots of times.....plenty of wars occurred because of "preachers" saying crazy crap....

And plenty of people died because of "preachers" saying crazy crap.....

View attachment 560217
Jones and his gang of minions were leftist moonbats. Good riddance.

As for shooting at drug dealers coming across our border, where's the downside? They might shoot back, but that's the chance folks would be taking. Seeing a bunch of filthy drug merchants laid out like the sheep at Jonestown might actually make it worth it.

I wonder why the cartels would waste their valuable time in conducting massacres ? It doesnt make sense doing that when they could be selling their products in that state. In fact they would likely be Killing their customer base.

Generally that is seen as a BAD THING for any business.

I would say that what is needed is a FUCKING BIG WALL. but the problem with that is that the cartels are sneaky bastards who would burrow undernath or get a ladder over the top. In fact they may just fly into texas and join up with the other cartel communities to wreak carnage.

They could also buy some drones and conduct the massacres from poolside. Why go to Texas when you dont have to.

Just my thoughts of course. Im not saying the padre is a dick.
A powerful criminal organization such as a cartel or mafia family doesn't kill off customers, it kills off opposition and competition. If people in Texas stand in the way of a cartel expanding its territory or hampers the flow of its product, it might act to remove the obstacle.

So right now we have a biological war going on at our southern borders where the Progressive Marxists are encouraging, diseased individuals to enter our country and then with the aid of the current admin, being flown in the middle of the night throughout the US. When the government goes full Republican, i am going to make a suggestion that when the illegals are rounded up, they are put into the yards of the Democrats that invited them to come and the Democrat voters. Let you progs deal with them....
Yards? Hell, I say remove the locks from the dimwittedcrats' front doors so the invaders can come inside and hit the fridge and sleep in their beds and rape their children.

Whatever. It won't be happening in MY state. Best of luck to you all in the blue shitholes where it WILL be happening. Hope it hurts.

So right now we have a biological war going on at our southern borders where the Progressive Marxists are encouraging, diseased individuals to enter our country and then with the aid of the current admin, being flown in the middle of the night throughout the US. When the government goes full Republican, i am going to make a suggestion that when the illegals are rounded up, they are put into the yards of the Democrats that invited them to come and the Democrat voters. Let you progs deal with them....
Not a prog, all illegals should be sent back to their own countries and let their countries deal with them. Also we need larger fines and possible jail time for employers that hire illegal aliens. Religious leaders need to stick to issue having to do with religion.

For the record I dont listen to Rick wiley and cant confirm or deny the charges libs make about him

But considering how radical the left is I suspect that much of what he says is truthful

The liberal open border is admitting thousands of very violent people who will kill and injure Americans

So that much I agree with

When government fails to uphold the laws and defend our nations border its up to the people and actually its the duty of the people to do so....

Forum List

Back