Illegal immigrant who posed as minor while crossing border charged with murder in Florida

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

They let in millions of immigrants who look like this guy and then 5 years later ...

HEADLINE: 'AMERICANS GETTING SHORTER AND UGLIER'

My proposal to base all immigration decisions on physical attractiveness would never have let this guy in.

..it's only ONE of the reasons to cut illegal and LEGAL immigration ....no, most are not criminals, but a LOT are---so, we save $$$$ and cut crime but cutting immigration
..that's just the MANY murders they commit ---they commit a lot of other crime also

Joe Biden is directly responsible for ALL the crime these illegal aliens bring to our country, all the death their drugs cause, all the taxpayer money they use (a billion a day), all the schools, hospitals, housing and infrastructure they degrade with their sheer numbers and the jobs they steal and wages they depress. It's going to take the next Republican President years to repair what Biden has destroyed.

Joe Biden is directly responsible for ALL the crime these illegal aliens bring to our country, all the death their drugs cause, all the taxpayer money they use (a billion a day), all the schools, hospitals, housing and infrastructure they degrade with their sheer numbers and the jobs they steal and wages they depress. It's going to take the next Republican President years to repair what Biden has destroyed.
Sleepy Joe wants to give $450,000 to each ILLEGAL who has been “ wronged?” Is his Administration going to give reparations to the family where a FATHER OF FOUR took this ILLEGAL PIECE of SHIT in and killed him!

Ugly POS! This should have never happened!

Joe Biden's America!:mad-61:

He was posing as a minor, it doesn't look like a minor to me.

Dear Lord what a neanderthal!:omg:

1636063880241.png

Where are the DEMOCRAPS ? Why aren’t they condemning this? Can you imagine if a American stabbed a ILLEGAL several times and killed him?
This father HAD KIDS !!!!!!

The Rats wouldn't care less about this tragedy.

They are too busy caring about pronouns.

"Illegal.......charged with murder........"

Either there's something VERY wrong going on here............
or all the law enforcement officers and Judge are all ACTUAL Americans/Republicans.

We know if they were DementocRats, he'd still be free to kill, maim, and destroy.
Much like they are around here. I've had at least 3 illegals try to kill me, and the "police" just tell me "theres nothing we can do about it".

Forum List

Back