Right out of NARCOS....Miami men busted for using Gold to launder Peruvian Narco dollars

This is something surprising or what?

Where'd you live?

I lived where the police put highway barriers at the end of each street to try and funnel the bad guys better. For a while. It wasn't like that when I was 1st there, but it got that way, quickly.

I lived in what is now Pinecrest. Near Sw 132nd street and 77th Ave

Where'd you live?

I lived where the police put highway barriers at the end of each street to try and funnel the bad guys better. For a while. It wasn't like that when I was 1st there, but it got that way, quickly.

Sw..eh Is that near where the hot latinas wear the neon minidresses?

179th?

Where'd you live?

Sw..eh Is that near where the hot latinas wear the neon minidresses?

179th?

That's all of south Florida.

You know, I gotta admit, didn't spend much time in Miami, but what little time I did was pretty decent.

First time, I was taken to a barbeque by a group of people that wanted a tour of the carrier, and ended up going home with a woman who made a LOT of money and drove a Porsche 944. She offered to keep me as her "boy toy", but turned her down.

Second time was when we were driving through on our way down to Key West for detachment (flying aircraft in practice air combat missions), and we decided to sample some of the strip clubs there. Miami has some AMAZING strip clubs.

You know, I gotta admit, didn't spend much time in Miami, but what little time I did was pretty decent.

First time, I was taken to a barbeque by a group of people that wanted a tour of the carrier, and ended up going home with a woman who made a LOT of money and drove a Porsche 944. She offered to keep me as her "boy toy", but turned her down.

Second time was when we were driving through on our way down to Key West for detachment (flying aircraft in practice air combat missions), and we decided to sample some of the strip clubs there. Miami has some AMAZING strip clubs.

That sounds like Miami, alright. It's a fun town to visit.

Funny thing about the barbeque. Myself and a couple of my friends were trying to get off the ship as quickly as possible (high level types were coming onboard that day), and when we'd gotten about halfway down the pier, we heard a group of people saying that they didn't have enough time to tour the boat, because they had to get to a party in an hour. Well, my friends and I turned around, and told them we would take them on the ship if we could come to their party. They said sure, if we could get them on the ship in time.

Well, because we were ships company, we simply walked them up to the gangway we used, signed them on as guests and gave them a pretty good tour of most of the ship. We showed them the mess decks, hangar decks, flight decks and explained the different aircraft to them, as well as I took them to my own personal office and showed them where I worked.

Turned out to be the best decision of the whole trip, because not only did we get fed all the barbeque and beer we could hold, but I also got to spend the evening with a really nice lady who took me out to a movie and then took me home for a bit, and then took me back to the ship.

Yep, have a lot of fond memories of Miami.

Funny thing about the barbeque. Myself and a couple of my friends were trying to get off the ship as quickly as possible (high level types were coming onboard that day), and when we'd gotten about halfway down the pier, we heard a group of people saying that they didn't have enough time to tour the boat, because they had to get to a party in an hour. Well, my friends and I turned around, and told them we would take them on the ship if we could come to their party. They said sure, if we could get them on the ship in time.

Well, because we were ships company, we simply walked them up to the gangway we used, signed them on as guests and gave them a pretty good tour of most of the ship. We showed them the mess decks, hangar decks, flight decks and explained the different aircraft to them, as well as I took them to my own personal office and showed them where I worked.

Turned out to be the best decision of the whole trip, because not only did we get fed all the barbeque and beer we could hold, but I also got to spend the evening with a really nice lady who took me out to a movie and then took me home for a bit, and then took me back to the ship.

I lived in the Keys for a little while, it was fun, but after the sun sets you need to be in Miami or Key West to have much fun.

I loved going to Coconut Grove to bar hop. It's lower key than South Beach and still plenty of fun.

I lived in the Keys for a little while, it was fun, but after the sun sets you need to be in Miami or Key West to have much fun.

I loved going to Coconut Grove to bar hop. It's lower key than South Beach and still plenty of fun.

Actually, Key West is where the base we went to for detachment. Have a lot of fond memories of that place as well. Sunset festival, conch salad and watching the jello wrestling at Captain Tony's.

And................there's gotta be something about the climate that far south, because not only did I have a lot of fun in Miami, but also hooked up with a woman who had a car for the week that I was there. Also saw one of the most beautiful black women I've ever met. Her name was Kelly W., and she was supermodel gorgeous, working as a squadron secretary down there.

Actually, Key West is where the base we went to for detachment. Have a lot of fond memories of that place as well. Sunset festival, conch salad and watching the jello wrestling at Captain Tony's.

And................there's gotta be something about the climate that far south, because not only did I have a lot of fun in Miami, but also hooked up with a woman who had a car for the week that I was there. Also saw one of the most beautiful black women I've ever met. Her name was Kelly W., and she was supermodel gorgeous, working as a squadron secretary down there.

I used to take chicks down to the Heron house. Key West is a blast for a few days at a time.

Forum List

Back