Right On Cue

Biden needs for hamas to regroup. This admin needs these murderous terrorists to exist.
dimocrap scum ARE Hamas.

Do you think Sponge Brains Shits Pants giving Iran 6 BILLION dollars was an accident? Yes, they'll get it. As soon as all the hub-bub dies down, they'll get it.

Meanwhile, Iran is using funds normally set aside for day-to-day operations to fund Hamas and Hezbollah, knowing they'll have that 6 Bil next year

dimocrap scum ARE Hamas.

Do you think Sponge Brains Shits Pants giving Iran 6 BILLION dollars was an accident? Yes, they'll get it. As soon as all the hub-bub dies down, they'll get it.

Meanwhile, Iran is using funds normally set aside for day-to-day operations to fund Hamas and Hezbollah, knowing they'll have that 6 Bil next year

It was no accident. Neither was dropping 150 billion dollar pallets a few years ago.

And go where? There was no place to go to.

And why would it be that no one wants these people? Not even the muslims countries supporting them. It's because all the other countries know there is no way to vet Palestinians to weed out the terrorist.

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that a "pause" was needed in the Israel-Hamas war to allow more time to get "prisoners" out.

“I think we need a pause,” Biden said in response to a question from a protester who interrupted him at a campaign reception in Minnesota. Asked to clarify what a pause meant, he said: “A pause means give time to get the prisoners out. Give time.”

Negotiations to free 239 hostages, including children and the elderly, have continued since Hamas’ Oct. 7 terrorist attack killed about 1,400 people in Israel. After Hamas breached Israel’s border wall, other groups from Gaza seized additional captives.

The protester, who identified herself as Rabbi Jessica Rosenberg, said she wanted Biden to call for a cease-fire.

“Mr. President, you care about Jewish people. As a rabbi, I need you to call for a cease-fire right now,” she said.

After the crowd tried to quiet her, she said, “I would love for you to answer my question," at which point Biden called for a pause.

He went on to say: "This is incredibly complicated for the Israelis. I can thoroughly understand the emotions on the Palestinian side of the argument and the Jewish side of the argument.”

A White House official later said Biden was not making a new policy announcement when he called for a pause in the fighting, but was emphasizing his belief that to aid in the release of additional hostages, a temporary ceasefire — or pause — would be necessary.

Obviously it was not a demand.

How are they doing that? Do they have roadblocks? Are the civilians fighting against them?

Right why are we not seeing people in Palestine protest against Hamas using them as shields? If they are not willing to risk their own lives to be free why should others?

Right why are we not seeing people in Palestine protest against Hamas using them as shields? If they are not willing to risk their own lives to be free why should others?
Happy belated birthday.

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that a "pause" was needed in the Israel-Hamas war to allow more time to get "prisoners" out.

“I think we need a pause,” Biden said in response to a question from a protester who interrupted him at a campaign reception in Minnesota. Asked to clarify what a pause meant, he said: “A pause means give time to get the prisoners out. Give time.”

Negotiations to free 239 hostages, including children and the elderly, have continued since Hamas’ Oct. 7 terrorist attack killed about 1,400 people in Israel. After Hamas breached Israel’s border wall, other groups from Gaza seized additional captives.

The protester, who identified herself as Rabbi Jessica Rosenberg, said she wanted Biden to call for a cease-fire.

“Mr. President, you care about Jewish people. As a rabbi, I need you to call for a cease-fire right now,” she said.

After the crowd tried to quiet her, she said, “I would love for you to answer my question," at which point Biden called for a pause.

He went on to say: "This is incredibly complicated for the Israelis. I can thoroughly understand the emotions on the Palestinian side of the argument and the Jewish side of the argument.”

A White House official later said Biden was not making a new policy announcement when he called for a pause in the fighting, but was emphasizing his belief that to aid in the release of additional hostages, a temporary ceasefire — or pause — would be necessary.

Obviously it was not a demand.

"Prisoners"?? LOL! Your cult leader has lost his shit completely.

Forum List

Back