Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Folks like me are already "voting" on this issue.....by using our remotes and our wallets.

NFL TV ratings are DOWN by over 20% since these clowns started disrespecting our anthem, and NFL stadiums have empty seats.

I've always preferred College sports anyway......
Not true. Ratings for the NFL (and most organized sports) have been down for 36 months, predating these protests.

EXACTLY,that is what I been trying to educate him in .:rolleyes:Yeah it started SIX years ago when the ratings started taking a HUGE dropoff,you just did not hear this reported by the LAMESTREAM media as we are now.
glad to see someone here aware of the REAL facts.:clap::clap::thup:

take a hint,dont waste your breath on him.He cant come to grips with reality that the REAL reason NFL ratings have been on the decline year by year for the last SIX years is it is because of this asshole here and his coach:D:lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Patriots_Browns_Football-0834a-0639.jpg

Like many american,he is in denial mode on this that they have tainted a great sport and have created the biggest scandal in sports history so people are fed up with the special treatment they get going unpunished all the time as they do.the proof in the pudding on that is just look at the superbowl a couple years ago when the ENTIRE STADIUM booed shady brady.:D or the fact very few people tuned in to the patriots/chiefs game which was the ONLY game in the entire country for the season opener.

He is in major denial mode that they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because like thousands of others,a game that is near and dear to him has been tainted by them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
heh heh heh
I hate 'em too. But if the MSM missed the ratings story, how come you and I know about it? I've been reading about it for at least three years!

There is nothing respectable about the national anthem. Why would they respect it?

You'll stand, remove your cap, and like it....got it, mutt?
And then you have to stand on one foot... no, not that foot, the other one. And you have to hold three fingers on your left hand in the air while wearing a flag lapel pin, and then... only then are you a True Patriot.

Maybe you should ask Asslips about raping white women before you suck his dick.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

No, those are actually the lyrics that are sung at every ball game, there is no gloating.

And the history has nothing to do with blacks, it is about the war of 1812 between the Americans and the British.

So please, go into more detail. . .

Now, I could understand where folks believe this is NOT the land of the free, or the home of the brave, that of course is subjective. . . however, that has very little to do with the national anthem.
Of course it has everything to do with Scott being present at the battle where Black soilders fighting with the British handed americans one of their most embarrassing defeats.The battle of Bladensburg
This is a quite a stretch and takes away from real racist offenses. I had no idea that this is what the protest is about. Totally lame!

There is nothing respectable about the national anthem. Why would they respect it?

And then you have to stand on one foot... no, not that foot, the other one. And you have to hold three fingers on your left hand in the air while wearing a flag lapel pin, and then... only then are you a True Patriot.

I have no idea who Asslips is, nor do I suck dicks or am in favor of rape.

However, I do think it's funny how people say you have to do certain things to be a patriot. I was using irony to point out that the proof of patriotism, to some, has no logical ending point.

Carry on with your insults.

Folks like me are already "voting" on this issue.....by using our remotes and our wallets.

NFL TV ratings are DOWN by over 20% since these clowns started disrespecting our anthem, and NFL stadiums have empty seats.

I've always preferred College sports anyway......
Not true. Ratings for the NFL (and most organized sports) have been down for 36 months, predating these protests.

EXACTLY,that is what I been trying to educate him in .:rolleyes:Yeah it started SIX years ago when the ratings started taking a HUGE dropoff,you just did not hear this reported by the LAMESTREAM media as we are now.
glad to see someone here aware of the REAL facts.:clap::clap::thup:

take a hint,dont waste your breath on him.He cant come to grips with reality that the REAL reason NFL ratings have been on the decline year by year for the last SIX years is it is because of this asshole here and his coach:D:lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Patriots_Browns_Football-0834a-0639.jpg

Like many american,he is in denial mode on this that they have tainted a great sport and have created the biggest scandal in sports history so people are fed up with the special treatment they get going unpunished all the time as they do.the proof in the pudding on that is just look at the superbowl a couple years ago when the ENTIRE STADIUM booed shady brady.:D or the fact very few people tuned in to the patriots/chiefs game which was the ONLY game in the entire country for the season opener.

He is in major denial mode that they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because like thousands of others,a game that is near and dear to him has been tainted by them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
heh heh heh
I hate 'em too. But if the MSM missed the ratings story, how come you and I know about it? I've been reading about it for at least three years!

He will deny of course that he is a patriots fan.But his posts to the contrary betray him that he is in love with them.:D

You mentioned college football. glad you did. I was already getting sick and disgusted with the corrupt NFL cartel ESPECIALLY now with them putting brand new shiny stadiums ahead of history and tradition and the combination of the cheatriots of course,,that I have FINALLY had it with the NFL and wont even watch Ram games anymore which i was so excited about the NFL again with them being back in LA where they belong.

But since the NFL is so freaking corrupt now unlike it used to be,I am with you and have turned to college football.

go UCLA.:up:

You're not helping the situation at all. . . .

You don't know why Kaepernick knelt down and why others have followed suit? That's not concievable if I assume that you are a person of average intelligence.

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

They don't like the treatment of minorities in America, so they are disrespecting the Natonal Anthem.

It's nothing.

It is peaceful protest. It's the cornerstone of a peaceful society. When it fails, so does the peace.

It's ineffective. If the NFL players taking a knee to protest the National Anthem want real change, they can start by encouraging the black community to stop murdering each other in places like Chicago. They can promote getting an education and they can promote fathers sticking around and raising their children.

Taking a knee in and of itself is bullshit.

Look at you! The bigot's trifecta in one breath! Good boy!

You are so hilariously transparent.

Keep fighting the good fight. You seem to know what's going on.

You are exactly what they refer to as a useful idiot.

I have no idea who Asslips is, nor do I suck dicks or am in favor of rape.

However, I do think it's funny how people say you have to do certain things to be a patriot. I was using irony to point out that the proof of patriotism, to some, has no logical ending point.

Carry on with your insults.

strange that you call him asslips when he has demonstrated he is the most intelligent poster on this thread to have posted.

Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

No, those are actually the lyrics that are sung at every ball game, there is no gloating.

And the history has nothing to do with blacks, it is about the war of 1812 between the Americans and the British.

So please, go into more detail. . .

Now, I could understand where folks believe this is NOT the land of the free, or the home of the brave, that of course is subjective. . . however, that has very little to do with the national anthem.
Of course it has everything to do with Scott being present at the battle where Black soilders fighting with the British handed americans one of their most embarrassing defeats.The battle of Bladensburg
This is a quite a stretch and takes away from real racist offenses. I had no idea that this is what the protest is about. Totally lame!
Stretch? Its historical fact. Its your right to think its lame. I'm sure youre the only that gives credibility to your views on the issue.

That must have really hurt your feelings when I told you about those white women that wanted me to sex play and pretend like I was raping them. :laugh:

I cant believe you still remember that.

That must have really hurt your feelings when I told you about those white women that wanted me to sex play and pretend like I was raping them. :laugh:

"sex play" with a smelly coon panhandler?.....I kind doubt that.
lol.gif

"sex play" with a smelly coon panhandler?.....I kind doubt that.
lol.gif
Doesnt matter what you doubt. As long as the emotional pain created by the memory still lingers in you I have done my job.
laugh.gif

Probably, the best solution, is to recognize, realistically how it contributes to the institutional cultural bigotry in the nation, and have congress review new option for the national anthem. That seems like a pretty simple and straight forward solution to me.
And what happens if people are offended by the new anthem? How many people should be offended before we change that one? Should we have an annual national referendum to insure that not too many people are offended? And if, say, 15% of Americans are offended, would that mean that a new one must be written? Or is it only people of a certain skin color? Do their votes get extra weight?

This is incredible to watch.

meh, you bring up a good points.

This doesn't mean that the issue shouldn't probably be revisited.

Since it was written during slavery, and made the national anthem during segregation, don't you think the nation, culturally is much different now? Would congress vote to make it the national anthem today?

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. § 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia

Perhaps re-visiting the issue wouldn't hurt. Yes, not everyone would be happy, but lots of folks like the song "America the Beautiful" just as much.
This is wasted conversation right now. There is no constructive communication, there is no intellectual honesty, all we're seeing is a Grievance Olympics, being fed by people with an agenda. This is much bigger than the anthem.

Those who wish to further divide us want to fight over the anthem, the flag, the Constitution, cultural appropriation, words/language, all of it. Just keeping fighting over small individual issues so we ignore the heavy lifting, an honest conversation about race.

For the most part, I agree with you.

However, the problem, the REAL problem, is that this conversation will never be had. At least not in the MSM, nor in the mainstream.

The reason for this, is two fold.

The first reason it will never be had, is the elite rulers depend on the establishment to rule. They depend on the cultural cleavages as they are, in order to distract the masses from the endemic problems and criminality inherent in the system. What I am talking about, is if the minority in-group is focused on it's slavery, and the majority out-group believes that there is none, or doesn't believe there is no compelling reason to change the system to make it more fair, than everyone still remains a slave of the ruling elites. Thus they continue to bicker among themselves, thus nothing every really changes and the only beneficiaries of the system are those who control it.

IOW. . .
tumblr_nipdecy3Qj1rgam01o1_r1_500.gif

The second reason this will never be addressed is the anthropological, biological, and sociological truths about the human condition. Human beings, both conservatives, and liberals, do not want to face up to some hard truths, even when confronted with some hard scientific data. When given the data of in-group and out-group favoritism, they all regress to denial. If you tell conservatives that race is a social construct, they will laugh at you and tell you it is bullshit and it is liberal egg head dogma. It doesn't matter if you show them the science. If you show liberals the disadvantages of diversity, how it is unnatural throughout the natural world, how in-group favoritism works in every species, they will refuse to look at the work in this area.

I have these discussions with Anthropology and Sociology grads and professors often, and I read the research. This is not something the media or the politicians want to have the public confront, because it isn't convenient, neither for the ruling elites, nor for society. There are things we can do to educate and enlighten our selves, do stop the hate, and it will take far more than just promoting love and equality, but the rulers don't really don't want us to do this.

Evolution of in-group favoritism

PS67CH18-Richeson ARI 14 November 2015 13:52
Toward a Social Psychology of
Race and Race Relations for the
Twenty-First Century
http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/documents/Richeson_SommersAR16.pdf

Ibram Kendi, one of the nation’s leading scholars of racism, says education and love are not the answer

Ibram Kendi, one of the nation’s leading scholars of racism, says education and love are not the answer

Probably, the best solution, is to recognize, realistically how it contributes to the institutional cultural bigotry in the nation, and have congress review new option for the national anthem. That seems like a pretty simple and straight forward solution to me.
And what happens if people are offended by the new anthem? How many people should be offended before we change that one? Should we have an annual national referendum to insure that not too many people are offended? And if, say, 15% of Americans are offended, would that mean that a new one must be written? Or is it only people of a certain skin color? Do their votes get extra weight?

This is incredible to watch.

meh, you bring up a good points.

This doesn't mean that the issue shouldn't probably be revisited.

Since it was written during slavery, and made the national anthem during segregation, don't you think the nation, culturally is much different now? Would congress vote to make it the national anthem today?

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. § 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia

Perhaps re-visiting the issue wouldn't hurt. Yes, not everyone would be happy, but lots of folks like the song "America the Beautiful" just as much.
This is wasted conversation right now. There is no constructive communication, there is no intellectual honesty, all we're seeing is a Grievance Olympics, being fed by people with an agenda. This is much bigger than the anthem.

Those who wish to further divide us want to fight over the anthem, the flag, the Constitution, cultural appropriation, words/language, all of it. Just keeping fighting over small individual issues so we ignore the heavy lifting, an honest conversation about race.

For the most part, I agree with you.

However, the problem, the REAL problem, is that this conversation will never be had. At least not in the MSM, nor in the mainstream.

The reason for this, is two fold.

The first reason it will never be had, is the elite rulers depend on the establishment to rule. They depend on the cultural cleavages as they are, in order to distract the masses from the endemic problems and criminality inherent in the system. What I am talking about, is if the minority in-group is focused on it's slavery, and the majority out-group believes that there is none, or doesn't believe there is no compelling reason to change the system to make it more fair, than everyone still remains a slave of the ruling elites. Thus they continue to bicker among themselves, thus nothing every really changes and the only beneficiaries of the system are those who control it.

IOW. . .
tumblr_nipdecy3Qj1rgam01o1_r1_500.gif

The second reason this will never be addressed is the anthropological, biological, and sociological truths about the human condition. Human beings, both conservatives, and liberals, do not want to face up to some hard truths, even when confronted with some hard scientific data. When given the data of in-group and out-group favoritism, they all regress to denial. If you tell conservatives that race is a social construct, they will laugh at you and tell you it is bullshit and it is liberal egg head dogma. It doesn't matter if you show them the science. If you show liberals the disadvantages of diversity, how it is unnatural throughout the natural world, how in-group favoritism works in every species, they will refuse to look at the work in this area.

I have these discussions with Anthropology and Sociology grads and professors often, and I read the research. This is not something the media or the politicians want to have the public confront, because it isn't convenient, neither for the ruling elites, nor for society. There are things we can do to educate and enlighten our selves, do stop the hate, and it will take far more than just promoting love and equality, but the rulers don't really don't want us to do this.

PS67CH18-Richeson ARI 14 November 2015 13:52
Toward a Social Psychology of
Race and Race Relations for the
Twenty-First Century
http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/documents/Richeson_SommersAR16.pdf

Holy crap, maybe you and I should have more conversations.

Believe this or not, I approach this and most issues from an amateur cultural/sociological/anthropological perspective. I think virtually all of our primary problems are cultural at their core, and that once a problem becomes cultural it's FAR more difficult to even address, let alone fix.

And yes, we're nowhere near an honest conversation on race, despite the claims from both ends that they want one. The first thing that has to happen for an honest conversation is for each "side" to look in the mirror and address their own house first, and we're light years from that. All we know at this point is grievance and denial.

We need some brave cultural (political, sports, entertainment, business, whatever) leaders/icons to make the first step. I don't see us being very close on that, either.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

I don't think Trump has any business commenting on the NFL--he's not an owner, nor a manager of a football team. They will handle their own issues as they have always done.

Trump is not right about anything, including this. Trump has offended millions of football fans over his comments, and since this is America's game, not Russia's game Trump should stfu.

The NFL is none to happy about the Ass Clown's comment's either

"The day after Donald Trump made comments about the National Football League and its players protesting, commissioner Roger Goodell released a statement in response.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month," Goodell said in the statement.

"Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."
NFL, Roger Goodell respond to Donald Trump's 'divisive' comments

d9d84d88fe286d387a87681df777c958.jpg

The Presidential portrait.

An NBA team has refused to go to the White House.
Jalen Rose, others: NBA players won't visit Donald Trump's White House

You don't know why Kaepernick knelt down and why others have followed suit? That's not concievable if I assume that you are a person of average intelligence.

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

They don't like the treatment of minorities in America, so they are disrespecting the Natonal Anthem.

It's nothing.

It is peaceful protest. It's the cornerstone of a peaceful society. When it fails, so does the peace.

It's ineffective. If the NFL players taking a knee to protest the National Anthem want real change, they can start by encouraging the black community to stop murdering each other in places like Chicago. They can promote getting an education and they can promote fathers sticking around and raising their children.

Everything you said is a retard talking point. You don't know that?

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

It's nothing.

What did I say that was untrue?

List the points and list how they are not truthful.

While you are refusing to do that, maybe you can also refuse to post your solution for the minority community to be as prosperous as they would like....specifically.

Thanks in advance for not doing this, because you know you won't. You'll just personally attack me again.

While you are refusing to do that, maybe you can also refuse to post your solution for the minority community to be as prosperous as they would like....specifically.

Thanks in advance for not doing this, because you know you won't. You'll just personally attack me again.

Check the archives.

I agree with trump on this one. These brainless ingrates have every right to protest, BUT, they should not be doing it at the stadium (or anyplace else where they happen to be working). All these stupid asses are doing is alienating fans and costing their team owners money.

These people (yes, 'these people') will never run out of things to protest in America. That's the only thing they can actually produce: a great, noisy, never-ending WHINE.

So football teams are sacred now? You know they are nothing but multi million dollar businesses, don't you?
I have no problem with their stupid protests, aside from being sick of them.

But I do disagree with where they are engaging in them. They can do whatever they want on their own time. But when they're playing football, that is what these inbeciles are PAID to do. They are employees nothing more. They should NOT be angering customers and causing controversy when they are 'on the job'.

How would you like a McDonald's employee who gave you a freaking speech every time you go to the drive-throuh to pick up your lunch. That employee would find himself/herself on the street in minutes for acting stupid. Football players are no different. Why is it so hard to understand: they are simply EMPLOYEES. They have NO right to fuck with the team's paying customers by making themselves a distraction for their stinking sideshow.

Check the archives.

So predictable.

I nailed it, didn't I?

Forum List

Back