Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

Why not ignore them if you disagree?

I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

So you want to silence protest against their protest, doesn't that sound a bit hypocritical to you?

I am not ignoring them. I think there are more effective ways to make a difference.

So you want to silence protest against their protest, doesn't that sound a bit hypocritical to you?

If you cannot see the difference between "Why not ignore them if you disagree" and "You WILL stop talking about them", I can't help you.

There have been claims that they are attention whore or whatever, take away the attention.

I am not ignoring them. I think there are more effective ways to make a difference.

No doubt. But effectiveness is not the benchmark for whether someone is allowed to protest, is it?

If the protesting players are ignored, no one is going to the games or watching them on tv either.

No doubt. But effectiveness is not the benchmark for whether someone is allowed to protest, is it?

Absolutely not. Someone can protest Trump by doing backflips in their garage. It might not be effective, but they can flip all day long.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem
BLUNT honesty ???? The man is a degenerate liar Lied his fat ass off about Obama Hillary and most candidates in his party that he ran against ,,,,for starters,,,,,,,Where are all the taxes he said he'd show???

What it will take is for other players to tell their teammates to man up and quit with the whining.

People dial in the games to watch the games and in the beginning get a little bit patriotic. People do not tune in to watch spoiled millionaires protest the country that made them millionaires and the same country that provides them opportunity. There is a time for protest and before the game is not one of them.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

I don't think Trump has any business commenting on the NFL--he's not an owner, nor a manager of a football team. They will handle their own issues as they have always done.

Trump is not right about anything, including this. Trump has offended millions of football fans over his comments, and since this is America's game, not Russia's game Trump should stfu.

The NFL is none to happy about the Ass Clown's comment's either

"The day after Donald Trump made comments about the National Football League and its players protesting, commissioner Roger Goodell released a statement in response.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month," Goodell said in the statement.

"Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."
NFL, Roger Goodell respond to Donald Trump's 'divisive' comments

d9d84d88fe286d387a87681df777c958.jpg

The Presidential portrait.

An NBA team has refused to go to the White House.
Jalen Rose, others: NBA players won't visit Donald Trump's White House

That's pretty disrespectful to the Office of the President.

I can't really imagine the league doing that to the last president.

I think the Congress should take away their a lot of their monopoly protections.

The cities and states should probably cut back on their subsidies too, after all, how much revenue and jobs do they really bring? Maybe the merchandising gives jobs. . . to the Chinese.

How Taxpayers Keep the NFL Rich

The league has long taken advantage of public dollars to pay for stadiums, hotel suites, and exorbitant salaries. The sport—and fans—would be better off if that ended.

How Taxpayers Keep the NFL Rich

Yeah, these spoiled rich NFL players really are coming off as whiny Democrat Snowflake assholes. They're pissing a lotta folks off. They're taking Liberal Hollywood's lead. They've become 'Limousine Liberals.' And to me, you can't sink any lower than a Limousine Liberal. Ultimate bottom-feeders.

...Why not ignore them if you disagree?
Because they have a de facto bully pulpit which they are abusing.

Given that they will not cease such abuse, the solution is then to take the bully pulpit away from them.

The way to do that is to boycott the NFL until they are forced to control the disruptive behavior of their players or go out of business.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Nice try, but don't bother. They're dimwitted Democrats. They have no idea what they're 'protesting.' They just know the Democratic Party ordered them to be outraged about something. They're morons. It is what it is.

...Why not ignore them if you disagree?
Because they have a de facto bully pulpit which they are abusing.

Given that they will not cease such abuse, the solution is then to take the bully pulpit away from them.

The way to do that is to boycott the NFL until they are forced to control the disruptive behavior of their players or go out of business.

I recently asked some Democrat wankers what exactly were they 'protesting' when they refused to stand for the anthem. And they just looked at me with that glazed-over dumbed-down look of confusion. They couldn't really say what they were 'protesting.' They just knew the Democratic Party told them to. And that sums up the average Democrat. Very dumb folks.

I can't believe the lengths to which are Trump followers willing to go without critizing him once as if he is the messiah.

You are willing to go against most Americans who didn't vote for him...
Turn off TV, boycott movies, arts, Music.
You want to boycott also NBA , NFL, ect...
You say fuck the whole world...
Fuck the backbone of the greatness of this nation which has been immigration.
You don't trust the intelligence agencies and believe one man only.
You willing to invite the devil Putin to help you against other Americans.

All of this just to prove that you weren't wrong about choosing Trump? Or is it you are just as bad as him...narcisists, selfish, arrogants and stupid?

Last edited:
I can't believe the lengths to which are Trump followers willing to go without critizing him once as if he is the messiah.

All of this just to prove that you weren't wrong about choosing Trump? Or is it you are just as bad as him...narcisists, selfish, arrogants and stupid?
LMAO! That's funny.

Obviously you follow that asshole right down that rabbit hole of anti 1st amendment tomfoolery.
Remember when you righties actually respected the Constitution?

Obviously you follow that asshole right down that rabbit hole of anti 1st amendment tomfoolery.
Remember when you righties actually respected the Constitution?
When did you ever do that?

It's amazing they all have sold their souls right down the river for a con man who's cheated people his whole life.

When Mueller releases his final report which will blister the deplorables, not many in America will feel sorry for the thin skin whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back