Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

It is time we BURN their house down and teach them a lesson! Ignore the NFL for 1 week, and they and Hollyweird will COLLAPSE! THIS WEEK, watch baseball!

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Fuk the Nazi's. They have no place in this country. Too bad there are so many.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Sucking Dick, that's the first thing you thought of? ... :poke:
Suck a dick. But no that wasn the first thing I thought of. The first thing I thought of was too vile to type out.
Thank you for the education on this issue.

I think a possible solution, which I had always heard people talk about since I was a kid around the bicentennial, is a change in the national anthem.

Perhaps to "America," or Woody Guthrie's "This Land." Or something else.

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
It's too bad the protest is becoming more problematic than what the protest is about. I was listening to several talk shows today, and honestly, most folks don't even know what this guy wanted. They think he is against them, unpatriotic, and unAmerican, I don't think they really understand how close everyone is on this issue.

It really is a matter of opening communication, furthering dialog. But that's not good for the elites, nor is it good for ratings. The rulers want conflict.

Refreshing. You actually accepted information.

When we are close, and the POTUS is highlighting the gap, what's the appropriate response?

I am one of the few open minded people on this board, what the hell do you mean?

I am not partisan at all.

I seek to bring everyone on this board together to fight against the forces that would destroy us all.

What the hell do you mean by, "refreshing?" I am always like this. ALWAYS.

If you don't believe me, go ask Dale Smith I don't play partisan games. The only way all of us can come together to beat the forces that are actively trying to play this divide and conquer game is to stay informed and know our history. They are doing this to us on purpose.

If the national anthem has racist connotations, I will be the first to research it, find out, and say, that bullshit needs to change.

:salute:.. Yup, you're pretty darn balanced, a Great American but sheesh .. so sensitive...:poke:

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

1st amendment maybe? Freedom of expression? Many of us vets served so people could exercise their rights but now many vets and others want to take that away. Go figure.

It's their right if they don't want to stand or want to kneel.

Not if their employer says otherwise.

Their employer can tell them anything and unless it's not in their written contract too bad. But since it's been 24 it doesn't look like their employer isn't going to do a think about it, in fact if you haven't stayed tuned in to reality today most of their employers agree with them. It's their right to do it but yes may have consequences.

Kneeling for the anthem is cornball activism.

Fucking pussies. Do some real shit like Jim Brown.

May be cornball activism but who are you to say they can't? Stop watching football. Who really gives a shit?
The NFL.

I didn't say they can't. I said it's not directly accomplishing anything . If they want to make a difference in the minority community, talk to Jim Brown. That is activism.

May be cornball activism but who are you to say they can't? Stop watching football. Who really gives a shit?
The NFL.

I didn't say they can't. I said it's not directly accomplishing anything . If they want to make a difference in the minority community, talk to Jim Brown. That is activism.
I think you meant to quote one poster up.

The NFL.

If you are white you have no clue what you are babbling about. Of course its making a difference in the Black community. Youre white so you wouldnt know about it.

Fuk the Nazi's. They have no place in this country. Too bad there are so many.

You are so correct.

You have no place in our culture or political process.

GTFO and don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way.

The NFL.

If you are white you have no clue what you are babbling about. Of course its making a difference in the Black community. Youre white so you wouldnt know about it.
So blacks all along never wanted freedom, or equality, or opportunity. This whole time you would have been just as happy as slaves. Under black owners apparently. In the end we find out all you really wanted was a government check and a meek subsistence for a life. And hating the country you are lucky to be in. The civil war was such a waste.

The NFL.

Likely, but it's relevant to anyone supporting Capernick.

Jim Brown is who should be revered not Capernick

The NFL.

Until Jim Brown says something you don't like. Then you'll call him a ******.

The NFL.

Liar, few and I doubt any, called Kapernick are racial slur. Lies seems to be all the left have these days.

The NFL.

No, I will call him a free mind.

Dude got the Crips and Bloods to sit down at a table and talk. He is legit. Capernick is a pussy.

Liar, few and I doubt any, called Kapernick are racial slur. Lies seems to be all the left have these days.

Truth is their enemy. They even say it.

Forum List

Back