Rift already starting with Seahawks players and pete carrol.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Pete Carroll wants Seahawks to ignore Russell Wilson favoritism and focus on 'right now'

No surprise here. whats not widely known is the players in New England eventually lost confidance in him and stopped listening to him there which led to his eventual firing which is happening in seattle NOW ..LOL

this team has totally gone downhill. what was once a defense that compared favorably to the 86 Bears is swiss cheese now.LOL

You just KNEW when carrol made the worst call in NFL superbowl history to throw the ball down the middle and not attack the cheatriots weakness the running game and run it in for the winning touchdown,the players would eventually lose confidance in him which has already started to happen last year and has obviously carried on into this season.:abgg2q.jpg:

Can anybody seriously blame Lynch for leaving that team not wanting to finish his career playing for that asshole who cost him the winning touchdown? I cant.I am PROUD of him for leaving.especially going back to his hometown where he signed to be an OAKLAND Raider.no other kind of raider.:clap2:

the players KNOW carrol threw that superbowl game and they dont want to play for him anymore.:laughing0301: who can have faith in a coach that made the most retarded call in superbowl history?:rolleyes:

no other kind of raider

On the contrary ...

blood_of_the_vikings.jpg

No surprise in the least the seahawks are 0-2,this has never happened to them in the pete carrol era.they have no running game ever since they lost Lynch and they never would have lost him had he not thrown that superbowl and cost him the winning touchdown.

No surprise in the least the seahawks are 0-2,this has never happened to them in the pete carrol era.they have no running game ever since they lost Lynch and they never would have lost him had he not thrown that superbowl and cost him the winning touchdown.

Pete Carroll and the Seahawks went 0-2 in 2015. They lost to the St. Louis Rams and then the Green Bay Packers, they then won 2, lost 2 then went on an 8-2 run, finished the season 10-6, second in their division and made the playoffs.

was switching around the channels the other day and when i got to ESPN at the time they were showing highlights of the monday night game,NO WONDER the players are miffed at carrol for protecting baby wilson? I see where he was the main cause of them losing that game committing two critical turnovers at the worst time of the game.LOL

That was no surprise in the least to find out that he cost them the game.If it is not Carrol throwing the game,its wilson screwing up. I initially when he first came into the league his first year,he was going to win many superbowls but he proved he is a coward.If the guy had any balls he would have stood up to Carrol in that superbowl and said fuck you when he told him to throw the ball and would have handed it off to Lynch.

If he was not a coward,he would have stood up to carrol like jim harbaugh did on a monday night football game years ago and called his own play.It did not work and ditka was pissed as hell at harbaugh but i admired him for going with his hunch especially since ditka was not that a good a coach,he just had the players to make him look great for so many years. once he lost them,he was exposed and harbaugh saw that.

it is the fucking superbowl,how can ANY of the players respect a coward who was too ,much a coward to stand up to the coach in his most important game of his life and say FUCK YOU to him.No wonder the players on the team are critical of wilson.:abgg2q.jpg::beer: same as carrol,they have lost confidance in wolson as well.LOL

the seashits next opponent is the dallas fagboys at home so i cant see them losing that game,next game after that is the cardinals on the road,that game will be anybodys game,next one is against my rams.we all know they will lose THAT game. they could very well start off 1-4 which would be the downfall of the pete the cheat carrol era:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back