Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Good move to deny the Karen’s their weapon

Yes...it is much harder for the democrat party antifa and black lives matter terrorists to burn, and loot their home and murder them if they can shoot back......... so use the democrat party bureaucrats to disarm them before the attack...good call....

See?
You WANT people to be helpless in the face of aggression; it's your goal. Look at how gleeful you are about seeing people who have done no harm and no wrong get fucked over.

You are a sorry excuse for a person and I hope someone drags you to death behind a truck some day soon.

See?
You WANT people to be helpless in the face of aggression; it's your goal. Look at how gleeful you are about seeing people who have done no harm and no wrong get fucked over.

You are a sorry excuse for a person and I hope someone drags you to death behind a truck some day soon.

lol...more unhinged hate.

Yes...it is much harder for the democrat party antifa and black lives matter terrorists to burn, and loot their home and murder them if they can shoot back......... so use the democrat party bureaucrats to disarm them before the attack...good call....
A2B3210B-9EC9-4E01-BB6E-C68BB2C87557.jpeg

Less than worried about the blobber offensive

See?

No, I just learned a long time ago that the world is better off without people like you in it and I don't feel a damn bit bad for looking forward to your death. It's going to be better for everyone.

If it happens in a particularly gruesome and painful manner, well that's just more entertaining for me personally, lol.

See?

No, I just learned a long time ago that the world is better off without people like you in it and I don't feel a damn bit bad for looking forward to your death. It's going to be better for everyone.

If it happens in a particularly gruesome and painful manner, well that's just more entertaining for me personally, lol.

the residual dementia of trump supporters is a given but you take the cake.

weren’t you raised better than this?

On what basis did St. Louis prosecutors strip these people of their Second Amendment rights to self defense?
People that dare to stand up for themselves become targets of corrupt officials. The main difference between
St. Louis and China is the food is better in St. Louis.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

If you stand with your loaded gun pointed at people who are not posing an immediate, clear threat to you, you are violating THEIR rights and being reckless with your gun ownership. They are lucky they ONLY had their gun confiscated instead of also being charged with a crime. Of course you think the rights of the gun owners trump those of everyone else. Go figure.

See?

the residual dementia of trump supporters is a given but you take the cake.

weren’t you raised better than this?
I wasn't really "raised"..... more like I survived (barely) until I made it to adulthood.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

If you stand with your loaded gun pointed at people who are not posing an immediate, clear threat to you, you are violating THEIR rights and being reckless with your gun ownership. They are lucky they ONLY had their gun confiscated instead of also being charged with a crime. Of course you think the rights of the gun owners trump those of everyone else. Go figure.
That ain't what happened though.

The threat posed was immediate and clear based on the roving mobs of people in the wake of the Floyd
death and the fact that they barged their way into a gated property clearly warning people to stay out!

Their actions made their intent clear. Only the deterrence of weapons stood between the lawless and the
lawful.

And only an authoritarian jackass would abuse and ignore US laws like this. The "crime" you imagine is protecting your home and property from BLM mobs. Move to China.

Last edited:

Antifa was there? You sure about that?

It doesn't matter who was there it's what they were doing? What did those two people do to have a mob break into their yard and do all this shit? You are saying you agree ? This is a good example of how the political elite has twisted everyone's thinking and killed common sense. It's quite simple, you and the OP 100% agree that if a crowed of trash busted in your gate and said they were going to kill every living thing there, both you and the op would agree that's wrong and that those In the crowed should be arrested. Unless you are a. Oppressor of the black man. If you are white then don't bother saying you voted for Obama. You are still a white racist. So who does it get argued? Was ANTIFA there? Who fucking cares! A blob of rich white kids threatened to kill them!

The threat posed was immediate and clear based on the roving mobs of people in the wake of the Floyd
death and the fact that they barged their way into a gated property clearly warning people to stay out!

Only an authoritarian punk would abuse and ignore US laws like this. The "crime" you imagine is protecting
your home and property from BLM mobs.

It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.

It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.
Oh, bullshit! The First Amendment guarantees the right to peaceful and lawful protest.
A man's home behind a fence and gate these protestors had to push open despite warnings not to in order to gain entry is NOT public space! Stop perpetuating a lie.

Remember the two people who were defending their home from the Mob in St. Louis? The government came and took their weapons... No charges filed, but took their weapons. So.. Now the government won't protect them, and the government just removed their ability to protect themselves, WITH NO CHARGES FILED. They just took their guns.

Mmm.... Ok. WTF?

Oh, bullshit! The First Amendment guarantees the right to peaceful and lawful protest.
A man's home behind a gate these protestors had to push open despite warnings not to is NOT
public space! Stop perpetuating a lie.

They were on the sidewalk, not on their property. They pointed LOADED guns with their finger on the trigger, at people who were not an immediate threat. If you can't understand why that is reckless gun ownership, then you are proof of why there should be stricter gun laws... or you've never actually owned and shot a gun, otherwise you would know just how idiotic that couple were in using improper gun safety.

Forum List

Back