CDZ Riddle me this

the question is moot, the FBI already determined not all of the deleted emails were personal, I'm interested in whether anyone acquired 'work' related information

I don't believe he made that finding.

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email

From your link: "FBI investigators found thousands of work-related emails that were not among the 30,000 Clinton turned over to the State Department, and many more might still be out in the ether. Comey said there is no evidence these emails were deleted in an attempt to conceal information."
Wow, that statement doesn't really make much sense to me. Why would someone delete e-mails, knowing that there is (or will be) an investigation, if it was not to conceal something? Unless of course, the e-mails in question were deleted before the scandal broke. In which case one would have to find evidence of intent. Maybe that is what he is referencing....

Why would someone delete e-mails, knowing that there is (or will be) an investigation, if it was not to conceal something

She KNEW there was going to be an investigation?

Unless of course, the e-mails in question were deleted before the scandal broke. In which case one would have to find evidence of intent.

They obviously were deleted before the scandal.

Which would put her in an even bigger mess.
Disingenuous reply. Re-read the ENTIRE post as one line of thought.

IF the only emails Hillary and company deleted off her private server were of a private nature, how would it POSSIBLY be treason or espionage or any related federal crime for Trump to ask the Russians to find them?

Started in the CDZ on purpose because I'm hoping we can stay away from whether Hillary broke any laws or whatever, we've had those discussions. My question here is simple. IF the emails in question were personal, why do SOME liberals believe espionage type laws would apply at all?

how could trump who just said it a week a or so ago

be responsible for emails stolen off a server

that has not existed for a few years

the question is moot, the FBI already determined not all of the deleted emails were personal, I'm interested in whether anyone acquired 'work' related information

That's correct, and logical. How the hell would Jim Comey definitively be able to say " the emails I haven't seen are definitely NOT all personal?"

But that doesn't change the gist of this thread. How can a suggestion to return emails that are ALL personal , be a suggestion of treason?

He's ASKING the Russians to hack an American server. That's a cyber attack. That's treason.
How exactly do you get "will you please hack..." from "If you have..."?
That is quite possibly the dumbest thing posted in this thread. Trump did not ask the Russians to do anything but release any information that they may, or may not, already have. Why is that so difficult to understand?

That's correct, and logical. How the hell would Jim Comey definitively be able to say " the emails I haven't seen are definitely NOT all personal?"

But that doesn't change the gist of this thread. How can a suggestion to return emails that are ALL personal , be a suggestion of treason?

He's ASKING the Russians to hack an American server. That's a cyber attack. That's treason.
That is quite possibly the dumbest thing posted in this thread. Trump did not ask the Russians to do anything but release any information that they may, or may not, already have. Why is that so difficult to understand?

It was , however, stupid and unpresidential of him.

it just cracks me up that the same people who claim none of the lost emails contain classified material are now screaming that Trump is a traitor for wanting to see them turned over by the Russians.

My question here is simple. IF the emails in question were personal, why do SOME liberals believe espionage type laws would apply at all?

Well, considering the idea that some would like to suggest/believe it is all the product of a "vast right-wing conspiracy" ...

Meaning Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump and his supporters were able to:
  • Build foreign coalitions stretching from the US, to Russia, to the UK and even including the Ecuadorian Embassy
  • Unite US governmental agencies to include the CIA, FBI, NSA and few other members of the alphabet soup we probably don't even know about
  • Then co-opt a somewhat hostile Main Stream Media to actuate their plan
... while choosing to ignore some pretty pertinent details ...

Meaning the once Secretary of State, now Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton was unable to:
  • Manage the security concerns of the US Embassy in Libya
  • Keep from confusing the difference between secure information and her yoga class schedule
  • Get the FBI director to stop short of calling her a complete idiot on national television and in front of Congress

... how can you seriously ask that question?

The fact that it isn't almost a hands down endorsement towards the capabilities of the Republican Nominee to achieve a goal, while at the same time a downright condemnation of the Democrat Nominee's ability to do anything they have been actually required to do by their position ...

... well the answer may escape some people, but not all.

it just cracks me up that the same people who claim none of the lost emails contain classified material are now screaming that Trump is a traitor for wanting to see them turned over by the Russians.

oh there were classified emails.... classified SUBSEQUENT to Hillary getting them. and while I think she messed up, she shouldn't be required to be a seer.

oh there were classified emails.... classified SUBSEQUENT to Hillary getting them. and while I think she messed up, she shouldn't be required to be a seer.

But she IS Jillian, that is part of the deal when you are given a security clearance, you are supposed to SEE what should be classified if it isn't marked.

Also, the FBI CONFIRMED That she in fact DID send emails that WERE marked classified via her private email. She LIED when she claimed otherwise.

But she IS Jillian, that is part of the deal when you are given a security clearance, you are supposed to SEE what should be classified if it isn't marked.

Also, the FBI CONFIRMED That she in fact DID send emails that WERE marked classified via her private email. She LIED when she claimed otherwise.

that's absurd. sorry.

and it was proven afterwards that comey was in error when he said they were marked classified when sent. I guess you missed that part.

frankly and candidly, the rightwing obsession with going after the Clintons has made any claims against her suspect. the only people who listen to them are people who are predisposed to not liking her. the rest of us roll our eyes and look at the waste of money investigating Clintons and getting nothing.

the hacks spent 70 million dollars of our money to investigate a failed land deal and ended up with a blue dress for their money.

to put that in perspective, they spent 7 million to investigate 9/11. which do you think was more important?

that's absurd. sorry.

and it was proven afterwards that comey was in error when he said they were marked classified when sent. I guess you missed that part.

frankly and candidly, the rightwing obsession with going after the Clintons has made any claims against her suspect. the only people who listen to them are people who are predisposed to not liking her. the rest of us roll our eyes and look at the waste of money investigating Clintons and getting nothing.

the hacks spent 70 million dollars of our money to investigate a failed land deal and ended up with a blue dress for their money.

to put that in perspective, they spent 7 million to investigate 9/11. which do you think was more important?

Comey wasn't in error and it isn't asbusrd

... and it was proven afterwards that comey was in error when he said they were marked classified when sent. I guess you missed that part.

No it wasn't, because all FBI Director Comey said was that she didn't lie to the FBI. That in no way means she didn't lie to anyone else (including the American people) when she denied sending classified materials from her email server. It simply means that when the FBI asked her, she told the truth, and not that she told the FBI she didn't send classified materials from her server.

... and it was proven afterwards that comey was in error when he said they were marked classified when sent. I guess you missed that part.

No it wasn't, because all FBI Director Comey said was that she didn't lie to the FBI. That in no way means she didn't lie to anyone else (including the American people) when she denied sending classified materials from her email server. It simply means that when the FBI asked her, she told the truth, and not that she told the FBI she didn't send classified materials from her server.

Yep, either Jillain fell for Hillary's lies, or doesn't care. Either way it's clear Hillary parses her words very well. She lied to the American people, not to the FBI and that is what Comey said.

Yep, either Jillain fell for Hillary's lies, or doesn't care. Either way it's clear Hillary parses her words very well. She lied to the American people, not to the FBI and that is what Comey said.

Well, you have to give her credit for that. Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton is a skillful politician. Now if we could only figure out how to make the country, our interests, our troops and any worthwhile beneficial policy as important as keeping her own ass out of sling or jail, then she may actually be worth investigating as a viable candidate. The chances of that are pretty much slim to none though, but the Koolaid drinkers don't care either way.

Well, you have to give her credit for that. Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton is a skillful politician, now if we could only figure out how to make the country, our interests, our troops and any worthwhile beneficial policy as important as keeping her own ass out of sling or jail, then she may actually be worth investigating as a viable candidate. The chances of that are pretty much slim to none though, but the Koolaid drinkers don't care either way.

Well, that is the main difference between Trump and Clinton. Clinton knows how to parse things and spin her way out of shit and when she's spinning the more gullible among us actually believe it, when Trump DOES attempt to spin , it's clumsy and he looks stupid.

that's absurd. sorry.

Yes,

3-5 out of the over 100 they found that contained Classified, Confidential, and Secret intel

Well, that is the main difference between Trump and Clinton. Clinton knows how to parse things and spin her way out of shit and when she's spinning the more gullible among us actually believe it, when Trump DOES attempt to spin , it's clumsy and he looks stupid.

Yeah, all cards on the table, the best anyone can do is say that Republican Presidential Nominee Trump isn't part of the establishment political class. Things change some I would imagine when a person is actually elected President, and that leaves a bigger question for a lot of folks. It's hard to beat down the nominee's record because there is literally no telling what he will actually do/accomplish.

That's why it is so important for people to run around attacking the nominee and his supporters, because they damn sure cannot run on Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton's accomplishments or reputation. The best thing she has going for her is her husband, and that isn't even the greatest endorsement, if you know what I mean. He was a decent president (not so much a decent human being), triangulated a lot of policy and leadership. But the stuff he tossed her way was just a bunch of stuff she failed at then, and I don't think it will be any different this time around.

jillian here is the security agreement that Hillary signed

https://www.archives.gov/isoo/security-forms/sf312.pdf

As has everyone who receives a security clearance

It is BEYOND obvious that material doesn't have to be marked "Classified" or any other such nonsense , for a person with security clearance to be required to treat it as classified material.

You have bought into Hillary's lies. PERIOD.

frankly and candidly, the rightwing obsession with going after the Clintons has made any claims against her suspect. the only people who listen to them are people who are predisposed to not liking her. the rest of us roll our eyes and look at the waste of money investigating Clintons and getting nothing
Ok, so let's recap what we know about the Clintons:
  • they, supposedly, didn't do anything illegal in the land deal.
  • Bill lied to congress, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
  • Hillary Illegally used a private server to send e-mails relating to her post as SOS.
  • It's all a "right wing conspiracy" witch hunt.
  • Several people have mysteriously died after having dealings with them that went south. (not putting these deaths at the feet of the Clintons, just an observation)
Did I miss anything important?

frankly and candidly, the rightwing obsession with going after the Clintons has made any claims against her suspect. the only people who listen to them are people who are predisposed to not liking her. the rest of us roll our eyes and look at the waste of money investigating Clintons and getting nothing
Ok, so let's recap what we know about the Clintons:
  • they, supposedly, didn't do anything illegal in the land deal.
  • Bill lied to congress, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
  • Hillary Illegally used a private server to send e-mails relating to her post as SOS.
  • It's all a "right wing conspiracy" witch hunt.
  • Several people have mysteriously died after having dealings with them that went south. (not putting these deaths at the feet of the Clintons, just an observation)
Did I miss anything important?

1. they didn't... not "supposedly" Kenny starr did a full investigation. got nothing and went on to the blue dress
2. he did not lie to congress. he lied on TV, xxxxxxxxx. and when he did lie it was at a deposition in a civil matter which never should have been held while he was a sitting president. and no one gave a flying about his messing with monica...not even monica., a consenting adult who went to Washington to "get her presidential knee pads".
3; it wasn't "illegal" or she'd have been indicated
4. xxxxxxxxx. no one died because of the Clintons,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
jillian here is the security agreement that Hillary signed

https://www.archives.gov/isoo/security-forms/sf312.pdf

As has everyone who receives a security clearance

It is BEYOND obvious that material doesn't have to be marked "Classified" or any other such nonsense , for a person with security clearance to be required to treat it as classified material.

You have bought into Hillary's lies. PERIOD.
\
no. I accept that she didn't act illegally or she'd have been indicted. and I accept that Donald is unfit for office and wouldn't vote for him as he doesn't represent a single value I share.

frankly, he doesn't represent any value.

and knowing that one or the other is going to be president I vote for qualifications over insanity.

Forum List

Back