Rick Wiles: President Trump Will Uncover The Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate

I thought just the other day that Trump said that Obama was born in this country. Period.

If he starts up an investigation after he's elected, it will prove the country just got conned by a liar.
He'll be doing the Constitution justice by getting the Hawaii Dept of Health registrar Alvin Onaka to come clean and show Obama's original 50+ year old birth certificate, if it exists. Remember all Hawaii Governor Albercrombie could find during his investigation was a written notation in the archives of a birth that took place, but not where.
He said it is over, Period.
Campaign tactics! Learn them.
Not surprised that even Stevie is admitting Trump is a liar.

Wash, it's over except the "why" of Trump denying for five years of what he knew to be true.

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth was a pathetic cut and paste job thar)

Birthers are such gullible idiots

upload_2016-9-20_17-26-50.png

upload_2016-9-20_17-27-9.png

Wash, it's over except the "why" of Trump denying for five years of what he knew to be true.

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Is that the same Loretta Fuddy that suddenly died in a plane crash that was the only one not to survive it shortly after she allegedly validated Barrypuppet's poorly done "cut and paste" job of a "Live Certificate of Birth"?????

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Is that the same Loretta Fuddy that suddenly died in a plane crash that was the only one not to survive it shortly after she allegedly validated Barrypuppet's poorly done "cut and paste" job of a "Live Certificate of Birth"?????

Got a link for this bullshit claim of yours?

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Hey, stupid fuck...if you don't know about the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy, why not let your fingers do the walking through "Google" and look it up and refute what I posted, ya lame ass POS. I have posted the evidence of how Barrypuppet's live certificate of birth was a poorly done "cut and paste" job with 17 layers that were easily taken a part by anyone that knows how to use Adobe. Whomever was charged with this fraud didn't print it out and put it through a copier machine before scanning it and putting it on the .gov website. It's but yet another example of the Barrypuppet regime not having competent people in place...they are shitty at covering their tracks....good at lying....not so good at dotting the "i's" and crossing the "ts" but what the hell, they have a legion of leftards that will circle the wagons around this disgusting pile of commie shit with the jug-ears and the tranny "wife". LMAO!!!!!

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

that in itself is one of the most bizarre stories we've heard.

Obama Birth Certificate Shocker: Evidence that Deceased Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy Was Paid Off? - Freedom Outpost

“We are looking at a forged document. Period," Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, says.

Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up'
By NICK GASS

09/21/16 08:35 AM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Even though Donald Trump finally acknowledged last week that President Barack Obama was born in the United States, one of the Republican nominee's most prominent allies in law enforcement is not dropping the case.

“I don’t care where he’s from,” Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, told the Surprise Tea Party Patriots group on Tuesday, according to The Arizona Republic. “We are looking at a forged document. Period.”

Last edited:

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

That is the same Loretta Fuddy- the second Director of Health of Hawaii to confirm that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

But idiot Birthers prefer to believe Konspiracy Kook Theories rather than official sources

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai

i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen.

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Loretta Fuddy did die in a plane crash.

And yes- this was after she was the third Hawaiian official to confirm Barack Obama's place of Birth as Hawaii
upload_2016-9-20_17-27-9-png.90441

[QU I have posted the evidence of how Barrypuppet's live certificate of birth was a poorly done "cut and paste" job with 17 layers!

You have posted the usual Birther idiocy.

Meanwhile- the State of Hawaii has repeatedly- for years- confirmed both Barack Obama's birth Certificate and his place of birth in Hawaii.

You and Trump- just typical lying idiot Birthers.

upload_2016-9-20_17-27-9-png.90441

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Obama Birth Certificate Shocker: Evidence that Deceased Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy Was Paid Off? - Freedom Outpost

“We are looking at a forged document. Period," Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, says.

By NICK GASS

Even though Donald Trump finally acknowledged last week that President Barack Obama was born in the United States, one of the Republican nominee's most prominent allies in law enforcement is not dropping the case.

“I don’t care where he’s from,” Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, told the Surprise Tea Party Patriots group on Tuesday, according to The Arizona Republic. “We are looking at a forged document. Period.”

How can the State of Hawaii produce a forged document?

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Hey, stupid fuck...if you don't know about the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy, why not let your fingers do the walking through "Google" and look it up and refute what I posted, ya lame ass POS. I have posted the evidence of how Barrypuppet's live certificate of birth was a poorly done "cut and paste" job with 17 layers that were easily taken a part by anyone that knows how to use Adobe. Whomever was charged with this fraud didn't print it out and put it through a copier machine before scanning it and putting it on the .gov website. It's but yet another example of the Barrypuppet regime not having competent people in place...they are shitty at covering their tracks....good at lying....not so good at dotting the "i's" and crossing the "ts" but what the hell, they have a legion of leftards that will circle the wagons around this disgusting pile of commie shit with the jug-ears and the tranny "wife". LMAO!!!!!

Because I want to know what bullshit conspiracy site you read and get your info. But, if all you've got is insults and no proof that the certificate is false, continue to believe and behave as you will. Apparently it suits you.

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

Because I want to know what bullshit conspiracy site you read and get your info. But, if all you've got is insults and no proof that the certificate is false, continue to believe and behave as you will. Apparently it suits you.
\

Why are you too fucking lazy to do a little due diligence and prove me wrong then? Lots of information out there so take your pick.

Trump has acted as sort of a fulcrum for the next wave, that's the underlying element and brilliance. he's done it again.

he never said he has no lingering doubt.

Rick Wiles: President Trump Will Uncover The Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate

SUBMITTED BY Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 9/20/2016 11:30 am
On Friday, “Trunews” host Rick Wiles thanked Donald Trump for taking on “the birth certificate issue” and urged him to “just leave the issue alone until January 20th” of next year, Inauguration Day, when the real investigation into the veracity of President Obama’s birth certificate can begin.

Wiles said that Trump should drop the issue of Obama’s birth certificate, which he said “is not even a good forgery, it’s a sloppy forgery,” until he takes office as president:

The forgery was so, so bad that we could spend hours just talking about how ludicrous it was. Here’s what Donald Trump can do. When he goes in the White House, he will have access to the White House server, right? Obama put his birth certificate—he put an image, not the birth certificate, he put an image of what he said was his birth certificate, he put it on the White House website. That is now government property. Barack Obama is not permitted to remove it from the White House website. That is U.S. government property.

So, if his birth certificate image disappears on January 20, 2017, that can only mean one thing: The Obamanistas cleaned the White House server to get that image off the server before the Trump people arrived. So, Mr. Obama, you just leave your fake birth certificate digital image on the White House website so that when Mr. Trump gets there, he can have an official verification of whether that is an authentic birth certificate. Just leave the issue alone until January 20th.
Trump, like Wiles, has repeatedly suggested that Obama’s birth certificate is aforgery, a myth he continued to promote well after the president released a long-form copy of the document, despite recent claims to the contrary from Trump and his campaign.

it's not over because the entire life story and documents make no sense.
Like the old farmer says to the new farmer, don't count yer chickens before they hatch...

\

Why are you too fucking lazy to do a little due diligence and prove me wrong then? Lots of information out there so take your pick.

Because I'm not the one that made the bullshit claim. You are. When I state something that may be called into question, I back it up with a link. Not my job to prove you wrong, it's your job to prove yourself right.

\

Because I'm not the one that made the bullshit claim. You are. When I state something that may be called into question, I back it up with a link. Not my job to prove you wrong, it's your job to prove yourself right.

Tim Adams, a Hawaii Elections official, submitted a sworn affidavit by his own volition on January 20th, 2011 that a live birth certificate for the Barrypuppet never existed. Adams stated "Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government."

Obama Birth Certificate Shocker: Evidence that Loretta Fuddy Was Paid Off?

Shocking Allegations: Was Loretta Fuddy Paid Off To Cover For Obama?

\

Tim Adams, a Hawaii Elections official, submitted a sworn affidavit by his own volition on January 20th, 2011 that a live birth certificate for the Barrypuppet never existed. Adams stated "Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government."?

Tim Adams was never an 'Elections official'- he was a contractor who worked in the Elections office- which had no access to birth certificates. He cites anonymous Senior officers' in a division that had no access to birth certificates.

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii officials in charge of Birth certificates officially stated multiple times they have Barack Obama's BC on file

State of Hawaii(Fukino) Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures

upload_2016-9-22_9-2-9.png

View attachment 90440
View attachment 90441

By NICK GASS

How can the State of Hawaii produce a forged document?
we don't know that they have.

\

Tim Adams, a Hawaii Elections official, submitted a sworn affidavit by his own volition on January 20th, 2011 that a live birth certificate for the Barrypuppet never existed. Adams stated "Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government."?

Tim Adams was never an 'Elections official'- he was a contractor who worked in the Elections office- which had no access to birth certificates. He cites anonymous Senior officers' in a division that had no access to birth certificates.

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii officials in charge of Birth certificates officially stated multiple times they have Barack Obama's BC on file

State of Hawaii(Fukino) Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures

View attachment 90630

Sorry, pal......but his COLB was EASILY taken apart by Adobe as it had 17 layers that were easily detected and taken a part with ease and in less than ten minutes. You see, whomever did this forgery didn't PRINT out a copy of it and then scan it before putting it on-line for the view of the masses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back